PDA

View Full Version : Hey, Spicoli!

G.
12-19-06, 02:33 PM
How was lunch today? Anything interesting happen? Who showed up?

trauma1
12-19-06, 02:34 PM
did ya at least give the tool a wedgey:rofl:

ferrarigod
12-19-06, 02:35 PM
you tongue kiss his ear yet?

you're ghey......not that there's anything wrong with it.:D

;)

Spicoli
12-19-06, 09:26 PM
yep. went to lunch with him. he's a big fan of mine. :D

seriously, its no big deal. he truly does all this crap just to piss off everyone. he may be the only race fan alive to ever actually meet wilke.

ebreybody knows what i look like and what defender looks like, so here's some new stuff:

http://www.vortexgrp.com/JIM_5_op_750x562.jpg <<Wilke. true.

Defender doesn't really like TG or the IRL, he just likes to piss people off.

I think he just wanted to meet my wife and my uncle. I denied him both.

;) shhhh........:rofl:

grungex
12-19-06, 09:42 PM
That can't possibly be Wilke, he's smiling.

Spicoli
12-19-06, 09:43 PM
That can't possibly be Wilke, he's smiling.

check the plaque in the back. ;)

ferrarigod
12-19-06, 10:45 PM
I thought he would have framed his CART stock certificates that turned into such a bitter eskimo.

Where are his booze? I heard he was a raving drunk with a penchance for DUI's.

I can't believe you survived lunch. Just you and Super D? Amazing.

don't have to check the desk for proof. more available here. ahhahah

http://www.vortexgrp.com/about.html

SteveH
12-19-06, 10:48 PM
you tongue kiss his ear yet?

you're ghey......not that there's anything wrong with it.:D

;)

and I have pictures :D

grungex
12-19-06, 10:56 PM
Where are his booze? I heard he was a raving drunk with a penchance for DUI's.

He claims to have quit drinking altogether some time ago.

His mission statement belies that claim, however:

To be an unvarying constant for our candidates and customers in an ever-changing business environment…the partner for success. The Vortex Group will accomplish this goal by offering our candidates and customers unrivaled commitment and dedication in meeting their critical needs, while pursuing the common vision…mutual success.

What a bunch of meaningless doublespeak gibberish.

Cam
12-19-06, 11:13 PM
What a bunch of meaningless doublespeak gibberish.

while pursuing the common vision…mutual success.

Subliminal marketing! Brilliant! :D

grungex
12-19-06, 11:26 PM
:rofl: :cool:

Spicoli
12-19-06, 11:44 PM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

KLang
12-20-06, 12:19 PM
http://www.vortexgrp.com/about.html

OK, he used to sell snowmobiles. Now he runs a recruiting and staffing agency for hospitals in Alaska. Where is the connection to Indy car racing and his supposed sources? :shakehead

ferrarigod
12-20-06, 12:33 PM
OK, he used to sell snowmobiles. Now he runs a recruiting and staffing agency for hospitals in Alaska. Where is the connection to Indy car racing and his supposed sources? :shakehead

someone i'm not allowed to mention, that goes by the handle, indycool.

ChampcarShark
12-20-06, 02:54 PM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

devilmaster
12-20-06, 04:05 PM
APS started out as a small operation and quickly grew to gain national recognition as the largest Polaris dealership in the U.S.

They even beat out 'Billy Joe Jim Bob's World of Snowmobiles' in Miami?!?

ferrarigod
12-20-06, 04:08 PM
I wish my photoshop were still here, it was the first piece I did that didn't look like complete cr@p!!!!!!11 spickly laughed at it, and that's why it was the best summer ever.

nrc
12-20-06, 04:34 PM
I wish my photoshop were still here, it was the first piece I did that didn't look like complete cr@p!!!!!!11 spickly laughed at it, and that's why it was the best summer ever.

There are other forums where you can post photoshops.

The only reason this thread exists is that spicoli is posting about an (evidently) actual event and the image he posted is on a public internet site posted by the person in question.

It's fine to talk about lemmings. It's even fine to talk about specific lemmings and their stupid ideas or idiotic remarks. We probably allow a bit more leeway than usual when applying adjectives to individual lemmings. But there's a limit to that and it's somewhere this side of putting a mustache and horns on the guy in a photoshop. There's nothing clever about it.

In my forums, we will not talk about our dislike for certain people, be they political figures, religious figures, forum members, etc., and we will not defend political figures, religious figures, forum members, etc., from attack, no matter how unwarranted, as that simply drags us down into the muck -- and will be deleted anyway.

Spicoli
12-20-06, 06:20 PM
There are other forums where you can post photoshops.

The only reason this thread exists is that spicoli is posting about an (evidently) actual event and the image he posted is on a public internet site posted by the person in question.

It's fine to talk about lemmings. It's even fine to talk about specific lemmings and their stupid ideas or idiotic remarks. We probably allow a bit more leeway than usual when applying adjectives to individual lemmings. But there's a limit to that and it's somewhere this side of putting a mustache and horns on the guy in a photoshop. There's nothing clever about it.

damn. I did sumpin right. :D

SurfaceUnits
12-21-06, 12:55 AM
Where is the connection to Indy car racing? :shakeheadAccording to the Oxford English Dictionary, a vortex can be described as the swirl of a flushed toilet. I think the connection to indy car racing is self evident.:tony: