PDA

View Full Version : Jos moving in at Forsythe Racing

SurfaceUnits
12-19-06, 04:14 AM
Minardi Team USA drivers

It is logical to suggest, given their history together, that Paul Stoddart and Jos Verstappen will come to some agreement for Verstappen to race in Champ Car with the new Minardi Team USA but in Holland there is also talk of Jos moving in at Forsythe Racing, alongside Paul Tracy. This may simply be Verstappen trying to get some leverage in his negotiations with Stoddart while Stoddart's suggestion that there are plenty of drivers on the market would seem to suggest that he too is playing the negotiating game.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________
To the man who saved the American Open Wheel Oval Tradition: Orlando - New Hampshire - Atlanta - Nazareth - East St. Louis - Denver - Phoenix - California - Michigan - Vegas

pchall
12-19-06, 08:49 AM
Didn't Vercrashen pretty much trash the Minardi organization in the motoring press when he pocketed his Trust sponsorship and left after 2003? Why would Stoddart want the ingrate back when Meurmans money is behind younger talent?

BTW, even if Verstoppen has a cult following among in the Netherlands on the same level as Sarah Fisher among the gomers and full funding behind him, I can't see Forsythe wasting a seat on such old Dutch cheese.

GOFAST1
12-19-06, 09:04 AM
I don't see any plus for Jos coming to Champcar.He is old and there is more young talent oround.

Spicoli
12-19-06, 09:36 AM
I don't see any plus for Jos coming to Champcar.He is old and there is more young talent oround.

We need more "fighters".

TorontoWorker
12-19-06, 10:41 AM
BTW, even if Verstoppen has a cult following among in the Netherlands

Just like Jonestown and the 500' - all cults pretty much end badly...:D

Tony George
12-19-06, 01:10 PM
We need more "fighters".

That would be a sweet tag team! Jos the Boss and PT would be pouring 55 gallon drums of A$$whoop all over those nancy boy drivers!!! :gomer: :tony:

formulaben
12-19-06, 01:19 PM
Just like Jonestown and the 500' - all cults pretty much end badly...:D

...hmmm, for some reason I suddenly gots the urge to git me some Kool-Aid! :eek:

pchall
12-19-06, 02:09 PM
...hmmm, for some reason I suddenly gots the urge to git me some Kool-Aid! :eek:

..mmm Kool-Aid, blue Kool-Aid...

Steve99
12-19-06, 03:24 PM
This may simply be Verstappen trying to get some leverage in his negotiations with Stoddart
When do the Jos to NASCAR rumors start?

trauma1
12-19-06, 04:28 PM
When do the Jos to NASCAR rumors start?

they started right after Stoddarts anouncement :rofl: hope it isn't Jos, old washed up and a dickhead

SurfaceUnits
12-19-06, 05:14 PM
Jos, old washed up and a dickhead

Put that a T-shirt and wear it into his garage area ;)
because what happens in the garage stays in the garage, unless yer a nancy boy whiner.

NismoZ
12-19-06, 05:31 PM
Nothing wrong with old Dutch cheese especially if it's FAST old cheese. Probably isn't much different than the old Canadian cheese that's already there. Remember...PACK ASSEN!:) (GF will probably fire the guy after he trashes a few 01s anyway, right after the Assen race.)

pchall
12-19-06, 10:51 PM
Nothing wrong with old Dutch cheese especially if it's FAST old cheese.

Okay, I'm convinced. ;)

Let's finally find out if Verstappen stinks or just goes like stink. :D