PDA

View Full Version : Nazareth

Andrew Longman
12-14-06, 01:25 PM
Just FYI...

I was just up to Nazareth to do some Xmas shopping (good hobby shop up that way) and swung by the old CC track for old times sake.

The rest of the grandstand is down and they were loading the last few loads of steel onto a couple of flatbeds.:(

Felt pretty weird. It was foggy here this morning and it was almost like the big grandstands were just hiding in a cloud, but really the sky was just empty.

What they took down in 05 wound up at the Glen. I wonder where the rest is off to.

G.
12-14-06, 01:48 PM
Just FYI...

I was just up to Nazareth to do some Xmas shopping (good hobby shop up that way) and swung by the old CC track for old times sake.

The rest of the grandstand is down and they were loading the last few loads of steel onto a couple of flatbeds.:(

Felt pretty weird. It was foggy here this morning and it was almost like the big grandstands were just hiding in a cloud, but really the sky was just empty.

What they took down in 05 wound up at the Glen. I wonder where the rest is off to.I hear Vegas needs some extra seats!

Sorry about your track.:(

Don Quixote
12-14-06, 02:04 PM
Yep, a dismantled racetrack is not a good thing. Did you take any pictures? :(

I first though this thread was about Spicoli's favorite band!

Andrew Longman
12-14-06, 02:32 PM
Did you take any pictures?

I hadn't planned on going over there but the store opened later than I thought. No I didn't take pictures. Thought about trying to use the camera in my phone but then I'd have to figure out how to download, post them and all that. Not my talent. :gomer:

Doesn't really matter. How do you take a picture of something that's not there?

Spics favorite band huh? I stole a Nazareth album (Hair of the Dog?) from my older brother's girlfriend when I was in 9th grade. I have it in my vinyl pile somewhere

Chief
12-14-06, 05:38 PM
Razamanaz:thumbup:

Wheel-Nut
12-14-06, 05:45 PM
Just FYI...

I was just up to Nazareth to do some Christmas shopping (good hobby shop up that way) and swung by the old CC track for old times sake.

. . . . .

What does Nazareth, PA have that you can't find in Frenchtown, NJ? :D

rosawendel
12-14-06, 08:03 PM

very expensive guitars.

Andrew Longman
12-15-06, 12:33 PM

Frenchtown has 10 restaurants, a grocery, a hardware store, bike shop and a dozen antique type shops.

I was headed to great hobby shop. Dark, disorganized, and totally rude staff, but they have anything you could want.

Martin Guitars is in Nazareth. If you ever are close by, stop by for a tour. Really, really cool