PDA

View Full Version : It's A New Lap Record!

NismoZ
12-06-06, 09:02 PM
Today, Houston MSR, Graham Rahal, N/H Racing...1:10.37. Old mark, Pizzonia last winter at 1:11.29 with Premat at 1:11.86 last week. Bobby says, "He's happy with his progress so far and seems to be picking things up nicely." Duuuhhhh! (SPEEDTV)

scorpion
12-07-06, 08:24 PM
I think Graham is going to make one hell of a race driver. I hope he stays in Champ Car for at least a couple of years. But I would also like to see him kick butt in F1, though, with the way F1 treats Americans, I don't think that it's likely to happen.

Ray Scar
12-08-06, 01:01 PM
I think Graham is going to make one hell of a race driver. I hope he stays in Champ Car for at least a couple of years. But I would also like to see him kick butt in F1, though, with the way F1 treats Americans, I don't think that it's likely to happen.

Not likely he'll get to F1 or not likely he'll kick butt when he gets there?

I think he'll get there alright, he's obviously being groomed for it and Papa certainly has the connections.

As to kicking butt, don't see why not. Assuming he really does have the talent, once he's there it will show. F1, despite all the rhetoric, still covets fast drivers above nationality (at least at the sharp end of the grid).

trauma1
12-08-06, 02:21 PM
janni is supposes to be doing his PKV test this week any word on times or results of the testing

Lizzerd
12-08-06, 10:48 PM
janni is supposes to be doing his PKV test this week any word on times or results of the testing

I don't know about that, but PKV was somewhere this week. At about 8:45 PM this evening, I saw the PKV transport northbound on I-65 just south of I-465.

tllips
12-09-06, 12:29 AM
I don't know about that, but PKV was somewhere this week. At about 8:45 PM this evening, I saw the PKV transport northbound on I-65 just south of I-465.

I saw a Newman Haas transporter this evening on I-355 Northbound around 6:30 pm. Were they testing somewhere this week, or just dropping the traction control hardware at Coyne's? ;)