PDA

View Full Version : Team Forsythe Goes Berserk!

NismoZ
12-01-06, 06:21 PM
On the heels of an Atlantic test in California for 5 series hopefuls (see "ladders" forum) FCR will test in Houston Dec. 11-12 looking to fill the #1 seat (:p ) on their CC team. Simon Pagenaud:thumbup: (give ME the money!), Adam Carroll, and JAY HOWARD:thumbup: :thumbup: , from the IPS feeder. Please save him! (PS-Jay says he will be fastest, VERY certain of himself.)

theunions
12-01-06, 06:22 PM
Does this mean Buddy, Martinez and Fabio are no longer under consideration? And Justin, for that matter?

Spicoli
12-01-06, 06:25 PM
I think Uncle Gerry just put Buddy in to show everyone how bad he is.

Pagenaud is going to NHCheaters.

Ferdman
12-01-06, 06:26 PM
Does this mean that Paul Tracy's not in the #1 seat on Forsythe's CC team?:confused:

NismoZ
12-01-06, 06:36 PM
Caught my :p ,huh? I actually believe that since even testing is so dang expensive the top teams are looking over the whole crop, take the pick of the litter then let the rest fight for the scraps. Some scraps, eh? CCWS...looking good! (if the $$ are there, he'll be the 1st to run 3.)

RHR_Fan
12-01-06, 09:02 PM
I think Uncle Gerry just put Buddy in to show everyone how bad he is.

Pagenaud is going to NHCheaters.

I hope to see Pagenaud go to AV. This is going to be one of the craziest off seasons we've had for awhile, which is a good thing.

~Nicole

jcollins28
12-01-06, 09:56 PM
Hmm not sure what to think of FCR doing all this testing and no mention of Ranger? Thought he would be a lock for that team.

Spicoli
12-02-06, 01:04 AM
Hmm not sure what to think of FCR doing all this testing and no mention of Ranger? Thought he would be a lock for that team.

no shizzy. Andrew and PT would be so good that after a few races he could get into nascar.

RHR_Fan
12-02-06, 04:39 AM

Speaking of Andrew, any word or rumours on where he's going to be?

~Nicole

NismoZ
12-04-06, 04:46 PM
All are wondering the same thing. He'll need money, that's for sure. Silly season lists I've seen all have him as a "maybe." It's a big club right now.

NismoZ
12-08-06, 09:17 PM
Jos vs. The Kids next week, so the rumor goes. Verstappen runs a test for FCR with Howard, Pagenaud, Carroll, Tocaccelo and 2-3 others! Getting serious. Maybe they will run 3 next season.:thumbup:

Racing Truth
12-09-06, 02:14 PM
Jos vs. The Kids next week, so the rumor goes. Verstappen runs a test for FCR with Howard, Pagenaud, Carroll, Tocaccelo and 2-3 others! Getting serious. Maybe they will run 3 next season.:thumbup:

:Sigh: Again with the Jos ****?:irked: Why do people go nuts over an overrated, aging Tracy wannabe?

"Who's the Jos, applesauce?":tony:

NismoZ
12-09-06, 03:03 PM
Because he can race with an aging overrated Tracy Isabe, entertain us all and...pack Assen;)

ferrarigod
12-09-06, 03:53 PM
entertain us all and...pack Assen;)

don't ask don't tell.

Spicoli
12-09-06, 04:03 PM

Romors say he's cutting back to 1. :gomer:

NismoZ
12-09-06, 09:18 PM
Yeah, one big ass operation!:)

Ziggy
12-10-06, 12:33 AM
Earth to Einstein

Did it ever occur to you that Forsythe is one of the few guys who has the dough to allow some pikers to test his cars? He is charging money. These guys get laps, data and a measuring stick of their talent (or lack of, depending on wallet thickness). Then they take the rest of their stack of money to the other broke dick outfits.

:gomer:

redmist
12-10-06, 03:09 AM
Romors say he's cutting back to 1. :gomer:

if he only runs one car next year, i'll dance at your sisters's wedding.:)

Spicoli
12-10-06, 08:36 AM
http://www.trackforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84275

:gomer: :rolleyes:

NismoZ
12-10-06, 09:36 AM
Yep, Zig, already said that in post #4. Nothing wrong with that , just the way it is. He's a series owner afterall and has to think about that too...but who wouldn't want the fastest guys?:)

Ziggy
12-10-06, 11:37 AM
The fastest guy thing was moot about fifteen years ago.

Eppringhan, Bentham, Buddy Rice, all these guys were very quick in tests, for any number of teams. Of course they brought in guys who sucked fumes in some low rung French F3 series....... but not on $peed

Racing is a business, best you can hope for is six cars nowdays

formulaben
12-10-06, 09:19 PM
Racing is a business...

Wait, we have ride buyers too?! I'm shocked. SHOCKED!! :eek:

G.
12-13-06, 01:41 PM
any news?

FCR will test in Houston Dec. 11-12

NismoZ
12-14-06, 06:05 PM
Bad weather postponed things a bit. All three had great praise for the team using words like enjoyable, fantastic and very successful. All seemed to be fishing for a ride and it isn't Tracy's. No mention of lap times, all put in 150 miles.

SurfaceUnits
12-17-06, 05:17 AM
http://www.trackforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84275
:gomer: :rolleyes:Einstein didn't die; he mutated into a half dozen different people and they all post crackforum. :rofl: