PDA

View Full Version : Honda to sponsor Mid-Ohio

Napoleon
11-27-06, 10:02 AM
From the Columbus Dispatch:

Honda to sponsor races at Mid-Ohio
Wednesday, November 22, 2006
FROM STAFF REPORTS

After securing an American LeMans Series/Indy Racing League doubleheader for next season, Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course in Lexington has secured Honda as the major sponsor for the event, set for July 20-22.

"We’ve enjoyed a long and mutually beneficial relationship with Honda and are thrilled with their involvement in this new event," said Michelle Trueman Gajoch, president of Dublin-based TrueSports, Inc., owner of Mid-Ohio.

Honda has long been involved with the road course in several capacities, including sponsorship of the Mid-Ohio School, a tutoring program for drivers ranging from beginners through high performance. That it chose to back the race weekend was no surprise either, considering it supplies all of the engines for the IRL, and will move into sports car racing in ALMS for the first time next season with its Acura brand.

John Mendel, senior vice president of auto operations for American Honda, said the company’s manufacturing plant in Marysville and its involvement in open-wheel racing make the sponsorship deal a good fit.

Don Quixote
11-27-06, 10:47 AM
Even the shortest, simplest quote from that beyotch makes me ill. :thumdown:

Spicoli
11-27-06, 11:06 AM
michelle is a ****ing moron.

eiregosod
11-27-06, 12:03 PM
Even the shortest, simplest quote from that beyotch makes me ill. :thumdown:

corporate-speak 101

dando
11-27-06, 02:46 PM
http://www.poster.net/austin-powers/austin-powers-the-spy-who-shagged-me-you-were-expecting-someone-else-3700231.jpg

ferrarigod
11-27-06, 03:39 PM
jim is rolling in his grave.

RIP Truesports.