PDA

View Full Version : the Bungles strike again

Don Quixote
04-22-03, 07:27 PM
As a lifelong Browns fan I love to watch the tragedy and misery unfolding on the banks of the Ohio River. Let me be the first to say that the Bungles announced plan to draft Carson Palmer with the number 1 pick overall is a mistake of bungillian proportions. Those idiots should trade down for a bunch of picks and load up on linemen and defensive players. Are you kidding me? This leads me to believe that there is something in the water. Marvin Lewis, formerly a good football man moves to Cincinnati and now he too, is stupid. Palmer will be the next David Klingler, also a Bungle draft pick.

rabbit
04-23-03, 08:37 AM
Originally posted by Don Quixote
Marvin Lewis, formerly a good football man moves to Cincinnati and now he too, is stupid. Lewis isn't stupid. He's just a Mike Brown employee.

It can be tough to tell the difference sometimes.:p

Don Quixote
04-23-03, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by rabbit
Lewis isn't stupid. He's just a Mike Brown employee.

It can be tough to tell the difference sometimes.:p
Good point, however, taking the head coaching job and working for Mike Brown probably wasn't done during a period of high brain activity.:gomer:

rabbit
04-23-03, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by Don Quixote
Good point, however, taking the head coaching job and working for Mike Brown probably wasn't done during a period of high brain activity.:gomer: :laugh:

Hardpoint
04-24-03, 10:17 AM
There is something special abput draft day. There is nothing like the look on a young mans face when Paul T. calls his name for the Bengals and he knows is career has come to a screeching halt.