PDA

View Full Version : According to Oreovicz!!!!

SurfaceUnits
11-26-06, 07:02 PM
CTE/HVM is sold and will be renamed Minardi!!!

Mo info to follow :)

Spicoli
11-26-06, 07:04 PM
http://www.offcamber.net/forums/showthread.php?t=11824

11-02-06.

Thanks! :D

NismoZ
11-26-06, 07:06 PM
Dahaaaam! Wish we could have seen THIS one coming!;)

SurfaceUnits
11-26-06, 07:11 PM
http://www.offcamber.net/forums/showthread.php?t=11824

11-02-06.

Thanks! :D
just alot of guesstimation in that thread, nothing but pie in the sky shizzle. Defender would never let that thread go uncontested.

NismoZ
11-26-06, 07:20 PM
Here we go again...OK to talk about it now, because it's OFFICIAL!? Poo! It's a done deal?...fuggettaboutit!!...NEXT!

Spicoli
11-26-06, 07:24 PM
Here we go again...OK to talk about it now, because it's OFFICIAL!? Poo! It's a done deal?...fuggettaboutit!!...NEXT!

:rofl:

Indy
11-26-06, 07:35 PM
Its a good thing that Nelson proved his worth this year. And Minardi in Champ Car? Dayum!!!! This is gonna be so much fun.

pchall
11-26-06, 07:47 PM
Its a good thing that Nelson proved his worth this year. And Minardi in Champ Car? Dayum!!!! This is gonna be so much fun.

Earlier rumor versions of this story had Minardi joining CTE/HVM with two additional cars. I wonder if CTE/HVM is really sold or if the deal will really turn out to be Stoddart buying into Wiggins' operation to piggyback into the series using its infrastructure, talent, and knowledge? I could see Minardi running with CTE/HVM for a season or two and then moving into their own facility.

Spicoli
11-26-06, 08:01 PM
Earlier rumor versions of this story had Minardi joining CTE/HVM with two additional cars. I wonder if CTE/HVM is really sold or if the deal will really turn out to be Stoddart buying into Wiggins' operation to piggyback into the series using its infrastructure, talent, and knowledge? I could see Minardi running with CTE/HVM for a season or two and then moving into their own facility.

stefan basically ran out of their garages when he went champcar'in. they could run 4 cars easy, unless kenny brown took over more space.

scorpion
11-26-06, 08:35 PM
CTE/HVM is sold and will be renamed Minardi!!!

Mo info to follow :)

Link or something please.

Indy
11-26-06, 11:56 PM
stefan basically ran out of their garages when he went champcar'in. they could run 4 cars easy, unless kenny brown took over more space.

Stefan's space was separate but adjacent, but as I recall they were measuring to knock the walls down when he was about to go bustarino. If they still have all that space there would be room for four cars.

Spicoli
11-27-06, 12:00 AM
Stefan's space was separate but adjacent, but as I recall they were measuring to knock the walls down when he was about to go bustarino. If they still have all that space there would be room for four cars.

yeah, that's what i meant. :D

I also seem to recall the Kenny Brown got sick last year.....had to stop doing mods, etc...who knows. I rarely get over there anymore.:gomer:

Jox
11-27-06, 09:50 AM
Is this your source?

http://www2.indystar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=174088

Insomniac
11-27-06, 10:47 AM
Cool. Although, I hope they become a 4 car operation. Be a shame to bail out on the CTE thing after only 1 year.

Joelski
11-27-06, 11:21 AM
Cool. Although, I hope they become a 4 car operation. Be a shame to bail out on the CTE thing after only 1 year.

Who wouldn't miss the sight of Cedric freeloading at the hospitality suite? :rolleyes:

Insomniac
11-27-06, 11:37 AM
Who wouldn't miss the sight of Cedric freeloading at the hospitality suite? :rolleyes:

I'd like to see him get a couple years to bring in sponsorships for the team. So many teams up and down the paddock are having trouble getting sponsors, it would be nice if he at least gets a chance. I don't know if it will work put, but abandoning things so quickly isn't any way to find out.

pchall
11-27-06, 11:47 AM
I'd like to see him get a couple years to bring in sponsorships for the team. So many teams up and down the paddock are having trouble getting sponsors, it would be nice if he at least gets a chance. I don't know if it will work put, but abandoning things so quickly isn't any way to find out.

Somewhere I read an article where Wiggins said about the same thing -- that Cedric was beginning to have some success working potential sponsors and that he wanted him to continue working with the team.

Joelski
11-27-06, 12:04 PM
I would like to have several years to prove my worth as a sponsor draw.

ferrarigod
11-27-06, 01:13 PM
Somewhere I read an article where Wiggins said about the same thing -- that Cedric was beginning to have some success working potential sponsors and that he wanted him to continue working with the team.

maybe cedric found paul stoddard and muermans. :gomer

Insomniac
11-27-06, 02:55 PM
I would like to have several years to prove my worth as a sponsor draw.

It's been almost 1 for CTE.

oddlycalm
11-27-06, 03:13 PM
The main issue for me is where Wiggins lands. Losing him would be unfortunate.

oc

ferrarigod
11-27-06, 03:37 PM
The main issue for me is where Wiggins lands. Losing him would be unfortunate.

oc

I agree. Keith is an asset to Champ Car. Like Dale Coyne, I always secretly root for the underdogs in racing.