PDA

View Full Version : Water vs Wine

spinner26
11-25-06, 03:26 PM
It has been scientifically proven that if we drink 1 liter of water each day, at the end of the year we would have absorbed more than 1 kilo of Escherichia coli bacteria found in feces, in other words, we are consuming 1 kilo of poop!

However, we do not run that risk when drinking wine (or rum, whiskey, vodka, beer or other liquors) because alcohol has to go through a distillation process of boiling, filtering and fermenting.

It is better to drink wine and talk sh it than to drink water and be full of sh it.

There is no need to thank me for this valuable information, I am doing it as a public service.

EDwardo
11-25-06, 04:00 PM
I would buy bottled water that is certified "feces free" if it was available.:D

Lizzerd
11-25-06, 07:05 PM
I've been taking care of that potential problem for years by doing exactly as you suggest, spinner.

It does not mean, however, that I am still not full of crap.

pineapple
11-25-06, 08:14 PM
There must have been some hard scientific data behind the biblical miracle of turning water into wine. :)

Lizzerd
11-25-06, 09:24 PM
I started thinking about this and had to do the numbers.

One liter of water weighs, by definition, one kilogram. One liter per day is 365 kilograms of water per year. From those 365 kilograms of water, for there to be one kilogram of crap, each bottle must contain 1/365 of a kilogram, or 2.7 grams of crap and, by definition, 2.7 milliliters of crap.

That said, I'll still stick with beer. :D

Cam
11-25-06, 09:31 PM
I started thinking about this and had to do the numbers.

One liter of water weighs, by definition, one kilogram. One liter per day is 365 kilograms of water per year. From those 365 kilograms of water, for there to be one kilogram of crap, each bottle must contain 1/365 of a kilogram, or 2.7 grams of crap and, by definition, 2.7 milliliters of crap.

That said, I'll still stick with beer. :D

I never in my wildest dreams thought Terre Haute would rub off on you this damn quick! :gomer: :p

SteveH
11-25-06, 09:59 PM
As W.C. said "don't drink the water, fish **** in it."

**** do not = excrete e coli, if you know what I mean. ;)

Indy
11-25-06, 10:16 PM
Wine and beer are not distilled, but you can buy distilled water, although some say it is not ideal to drink because it has no mineral content. Beer is iffy, IMO, but wine is generally 10-15 percent alcohol, and is therefore pretty sterile. The ancients mixed wine into their water to make it safer. Just watch that liver -- you'll be needing it.

Lizzerd
11-25-06, 10:53 PM
I never in my wildest dreams thought Terre Haute would rub off on you this damn quick! :gomer: :p

That's why I did the numbers, because I know Terre Haute! Beer it is, and beer it will forever remain! :D

cameraman
11-26-06, 12:44 AM
It has been scientifically proven that if we drink 1 liter of water each day, at the end of the year we would have absorbed more than 1 kilo of Escherichia coli bacteria found in feces, in other words, we are consuming 1 kilo of poop!

:saywhat: There is a whole lot of poop associated with that sentence but it ain't coming from the water.