PDA

View Full Version : Take Your Pick Justin

NismoZ
11-24-06, 10:23 AM
...but it'd be nice if you didn't pair up with The Champ. If Wilson is being pursued by the 3 top teams as reported I think it would be nice if he stayed with Rusport but perhaps that is a more uncertain situation. Probably Ok if he goes to FCR to balance things out with AJ's defection but probably not as good for ChampCar if he gets snagged by N/H. The news that Haas is after him combined with the likelihood of Rahal's arrival there does not bode well for Bruno. My guess is he goes where Justin doesn't!

Spicoli
11-24-06, 10:30 AM
...but it'd be nice if you didn't pair up with The Champ. If Wilson is being persued by the 3 top teams as reported I think it would be nice if he stayed with Rusport but perhaps that is a more uncertain situation. Probably Ok if he goes to FCR to balance things out with AJ's defection but probably not as good for ChampCar if he gets snagged by N/H. The news that Haas is after him combined with the likelihood of Rahal's arrival there does not bode well for Bruno. My guess is he goes where Justin doesn't!

I think NHCheaters go with FreFu, Pasgenaud and Rahole.

FCR goes with PT and Martinez and Wirth.

Rusport keeps Stretch and CdM.

At least that's what would be nice.:cool:

NismoZ
11-24-06, 10:50 AM
I'd go with any scenerio if that CdM part comes true:)

Insomniac
11-24-06, 09:40 PM
Funny. Bruno says they are having trouble finding sponsors for his car but hey can chase after JW? Sucks for Bruno. I hope he lands on his feet.