PDA

View Full Version : GP of Cleveland Renewal

Elmo T
11-22-06, 07:26 PM
.. came in the mail today. Order by 1/7/07 for a chance to win a ride as a Champ Car Back Seat Driver (2 seater as it says). Have anyone heard is this the old car or a new DP01?

Also, looks like they are adding a bridge to an "Infield Pit Viewing Area".

nissan gtp
11-22-06, 07:42 PM
.. came in the mail today. Order by 1/7/07 for a chance to win a ride as a Champ Car Back Seat Driver (2 seater as it says). Have anyone heard is this the old car or a new DP01?

old Minardi F1 2-seater proabably

be a good ride :thumbup:

pkvracing12
11-22-06, 09:11 PM
I got mine today:) About the back seat driver I might be wrong but I think it is possibly an old reynard there going to use but I just might be wrong.

Napoleon
11-24-06, 09:53 AM
I was surprised it came so early. I wonder how they are going to handle the infield pit viewing area.

ferrarigod
11-24-06, 10:44 AM

PG stated on champcarfanatics that a DP01 2-seater was being started at the same time as the DP01 itself in order to make sure that it lives up to safety, and exit standards for the FIA.

The problems with the old one were the insurance it cost to ride in one, and the fear over the lack of safety checks from the way it was initially made. I believe what PG says on this, and this announcement goes toward that also