PDA

View Full Version : NASCAR - Yahoo O.C. Fantasy League - Final ?

Winston Wolfe
11-19-06, 10:57 PM
looks like congrats are in order for Russ T. Bumper for the O.C. NAPCAB Fantasy League for 2006.... :thumbup:

I was in 1st or 2nd most of the year, and ran out of talent (or top ranked dribbers... ) finally finished in 4th..... as the Magic Bus....

CONGRATS to Russ T....... is it John Mannin ?

ROCK ON ! - and next year, I'm NEVER gonna take A.J. or JPM.... those guys are gonna be tomato cans, fer sure !

JLMannin
11-21-06, 12:32 AM
looks like congrats are in order for Russ T. Bumper for the O.C. NAPCAB Fantasy League for 2006.... :thumbup:

I was in 1st or 2nd most of the year, and ran out of talent (or top ranked dribbers... ) finally finished in 4th..... as the Magic Bus....

CONGRATS to Russ T....... is it John Mannin ?

ROCK ON ! - and next year, I'm NEVER gonna take A.J. or JPM.... those guys are gonna be tomato cans, fer sure !

Nope - I'm Team Cornball - finished 9th overall, 4th in the second half. By far, my best showing. Usually, I'm DFL of those actually trying.

manic mechanic
11-21-06, 02:13 AM
Props go to Russ T. Bumper, DC Racer, and Dave99 for the podium. Well done gentlemen!

And a special thanks to JL for doing the admin this year. :thumbup:

My team (Left it on the table Racing) went from a strong start to the dumper, but I managed to claw back to challenge for the top 5 (6th by <30 points) by year's end.

To the 5 players above me this year: Catch me at ANY racetrack I attend, and I will provide you the libation of your choice. Dave99 knows this to be true (I will either buy you one or provide it out of "private stock") and the rest of you are eligible to take me up on the same deal (I owe you a beverage, Nick!).

To the rest of the league: Thank you for playing this year. This is a great community of race fans and I am proud to be coinsidered a part of it.

Thanks to everyone for making this enjoyable!

manic

Wheel-Nut
11-21-06, 11:55 AM
Look forward to it next year. I climbed up to finish 7th. The Wheel-Nut's Nuts Ford powered by rodent's fell off during the second half of the season but we are solidly in the top 35 in owners points. :gomer:

dcracer
11-21-06, 04:29 PM
Manic. Sorry, I can't take credit for the admin responsibilities this year, I did it last year. I think that was JLManin this year.

I has a blast with this this year. 2nd for the year in the OC League and 1st for the second half, by far my best results ever.

Next year will be even more fun, and of course I can handle the admin duties if necessary.

JLMannin
11-21-06, 06:13 PM
Manic. Sorry, I can't take credit for the admin responsibilities this year, I did it last year. I think that was JLManin this year.

I has a blast with this this year. 2nd for the year in the OC League and 1st for the second half, by far my best results ever.

Next year will be even more fun, and of course I can handle the admin duties if necessary.

:gomer: I forgot all about that! I was the one that set up the league this year.

cart7
11-22-06, 10:51 PM
I quit picking right around May, About the time I lost what little interest I had in Nascar. :gomer: