PDA

View Full Version : The COWBOYZ?????

Spicoli
11-19-06, 08:05 PM
tell me this isn;t happening. payton blows the bigg one again. :shakehead

2:00 left.

WickerBill
11-19-06, 09:10 PM
Colts D, for them, was excellent. Peyton looked hideous; lots of wobbly passes, happy feet, terrible decisions. In short, it looked like it was playoff time.

As Peyton goes, so go the Colts. I'm convinced Sorgi would have done better today. Our D held their O to 14 points, that ain't bad.

Without McNabb, the Philly game *better* be a gimme.

jcollins28
11-19-06, 10:20 PM
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My thoughts on the game;

Offense:
1) Every week I am justified in buying a Romo jersey!!!!!
2) OL played great and by the 2nd half you could tell the Colts DL was wearing down.
3) Great game from all the WR's TO in the first half and TG in the 2nd. It was great to see TG and Romo start to get some chemistry.
4) Major props to JuJo and Barber while I thought they would have a bigger day it was in the Colts plan to stop the run. They were stacking the box all game long.
5) I was so mad that BP was not changing things up but in the second half he saw a weakness with the coverage on TG and exploited it.

Defense:
1) Ware had his best game ever!
2) This was by far the best our LB's have played together all year long.
3) I knew Burnett would be a factor in this game. Did anyone notice how well he covered Clark? This kid is simple outstanding in the Nickle.
4) Ratliff, Hatcher, Spears and the DL in general played outstanding.
5) The secondary made some mistakes but they played hard. I want to give credit to Roy for some big plays. I really like Glenn and wish they would play him more Henry scares me.

Special Teams:
1) Fowler is a playmaker.
2) Austin can run.
3) McBriar had a nice game.
4) Vandycrack is struggling up stairs. Hope they draft Justin Metlock out of UCLA and get right of Vandycrack.

Insomniac
11-19-06, 10:40 PM
Colts D, for them, was excellent. Peyton looked hideous; lots of wobbly passes, happy feet, terrible decisions. In short, it looked like it was playoff time.

As Peyton goes, so go the Colts. I'm convinced Sorgi would have done better today. Our D held their O to 14 points, that ain't bad.

Without McNabb, the Philly game *better* be a gimme.

Dallas D kept the pressure on and has a pretty good secondary. They kepy Peyton uncomfortable in the pocket. In the later part of the game they decided maybe they should run. :)

TravelGal
11-20-06, 02:15 AM
Don't feel bad. You could have been rooting for Denver.

(I wasn't, heheheheh)

WickerBill
11-20-06, 05:56 AM
Don't feel bad. You could have been rooting for Denver.

(I wasn't, heheheheh)

I officially hate you

Ankf00
11-20-06, 01:22 PM
I was -----><----- close to not having to hear dallas media rant on and on and on about the cowgirls for the rest of the year. THAT CLOSE.

now they'll never shut up. ever. :irked: didn't take more than 7 or 8 seconds for them to restart the "'06 super bowl, we're the best ever!!11one1one" business

Andrew Longman
11-20-06, 02:32 PM
I was -----><----- close to not having to hear dallas media rant on and on and on about the cowgirls for the rest of the year. THAT CLOSE.

now they'll never shut up. ever. :irked: didn't take more than 7 or 8 seconds for them to restart the "'06 super bowl, we're the best ever!!11one1one" business

I'm not happy about it because I hate them 'boys and I'm a Giant fan, but I'm predicting today that the boys win the NFC East. They got a lot better with Roma, took the spotlight off TO, Parcells is too good to just quit mid season of his likely last year and the Giants are just beat to crap and not that good.

FTG
11-23-06, 12:06 PM
Colts Claim To Still Be Undefeated: 'We Beat Ourselves'

November 23, 2006 | Onion Sports

DALLAS—Indianapolis Colts players and coaches informed reporters that their team still remains undefeated despite their poor showing against the Dallas Cowboys last Sunday, claiming that the Colts had in fact beaten themselves with a poor offense and a defense that collapsed in the latter part of the second half and had, therefore, technically won. "Let's get this straight—the only team capable of beating the Indianapolis Colts is the Indianapolis Colts. And, since we clearly did so, it follows logically that we're still undefeated," said Colts head coach Tony Dungy during a post-game press conference, adding that he is pleased that his team is still leading the American Football Conference by two games. "I have to tell you, it feels good to be 10-0. It might not have been pretty, but a win's a win." Dungy said he has already told his players to forget about this week's victory, and stressed that he was concentrating on making the playoffs and "hardly wasting any time whatsoever" thinking about staying undefeated.

Insomniac
11-23-06, 12:48 PM
Colts Claim To Still Be Undefeated: 'We Beat Ourselves'

November 23, 2006 | Onion Sports

If that wasn't the onion, that headline would fall right in with the Colts M.O..

FTG
11-23-06, 12:52 PM
That's why the Onion is always so funny.

TravelGal
11-23-06, 01:37 PM
I officially hate you

Oh oh. LOL! Is it too late to wish you good luck *today*?

Does it help that my cousin lives in Denver? :D It's gonna be a check of a game for her today. My nephew (her son) spent 10 years as the marketing manager for the Kansas City Chiefs! He just left this year.

For the record, we lived in SD for a few years so we still follow the Chargers. TravelGuy is from New York so he's a massive Giants fan.

Here's a story for AndrewL. TravelGuy kept his endzone season tickets for 4 years after he moved to California. Couldn't bear to give them up even though he didn't go to one game. One day, when the renewal came, he decided not to renew. I asked him if there wasn't someone he could give them to or sell them to? He said, "No, I'm going to make someone's day. People wait years just to get inside the stadium. Someone is going to be real happy." I thought that was just SO cool. Too bad it was long before the rise of internet communities. I'm sure I could have found someone I "knew" who would have wanted those seats. As it was, I often wonder which two people are sitting there now, rooting their hearts and brains out for the Giants.