PDA

View Full Version : Where does Bruno go

spinner26
11-13-06, 12:52 AM
If Graham is in at N/H along with the three time champion SB, where does Junky go?

Lizzerd
11-13-06, 01:17 AM
N-H =====> Three car team?

Indy
11-13-06, 02:14 AM
I still haven't heard anyone but hopeful fans predict three car teams. I'll bet Bruno lives out his CC days in middle-tier teams.

Spicoli
11-13-06, 08:51 AM
lost the fire due to that nasty hit AJ the Incompetent A-hole launched on him at Indy in 05.:shakehead (Thanks Tony)

Sorta like Dashley at Homestaed when he took that big hit.....

Hope he comes back, but saeems he lost something there. I think he can still be fast. Gay, but fast. ;) j/k

Wabbit
11-13-06, 11:27 AM
Away?

pchall
11-13-06, 11:34 AM
Bold prediction! :eek:

Bruno joins Nic Minassian in the Creation-Judd LMP1. Or is that rejoins?

RTKar
11-13-06, 11:34 AM
lost the fire due to that nasty hit AJ the Incompetent A-hole launched on him at Indy in 05.:shakehead (Thanks Tony)

Sorta like Dashley at Homestaed when he took that big hit.....

Hope he comes back, but saeems he lost something there. I think he can still be fast. Gay, but fast. ;) j/k

Yup, history say's downhill slide after biggie hit I'm afraid.

NismoZ
11-13-06, 12:38 PM
Word already circulating is unless he brings sponsorship or cash next season he is likely gone from N/H. You all know King Carl does not finance a car on his own dime and doesn't really want a 3rd car anyway. I can't imagine someone like Legge (and a few others) remaining while Bruno swings in the wind and hope he can still hook up with one of the better teams if it comes to that.

Jox
11-13-06, 01:09 PM
Hope he comes back, but seems he lost something there. I think he can still be fast. Gay, but fast. ;) j/k

Is that article supposed to come out today?

GOFAST1
11-13-06, 01:29 PM
I think that Bruno is done. I like him but....

ferrarigod
11-13-06, 02:09 PM
Yup, history say's downhill slide after biggie hit I'm afraid.

Usually that is the case. There is 1% of the time when they go on to win 5 consecutive World Drivers titles however.

:D

RTKar
11-13-06, 02:31 PM
Usually that is the case. There is 1% of the time when they go on to win 5 consecutive World Drivers titles however.

:D

Not as big of a hit as I'm thinking of; life threatening or debilitating but yes, HE did come back pretty strong :)

spinner26
11-13-06, 04:29 PM
As much as I like BJ his determination comes from being told he didn't cut the mustard. That is how he did after fatassi threw him out the door.

If N/H were to have told him his job was on the line maybe he would have responded. I do admit though if he were given another chance with a top team he will respond, if not he'll be a mid packer til he's done.

As far as the Nic Minassian shot, he's doing well for himself, he too was treated like a piece of meat at fatassi.

Ziggy
11-13-06, 06:36 PM
It's all up to what Graham Rahal does. His daddy wants him to run across the pond. There is a major sponsor being worked for a car for Bruno.

Rahal also has a sponsor, different than the one that could carry the third Newman/Haas entry

NismoZ
11-13-06, 07:59 PM
Yeah, SLOW meat.

jonovision_man
11-13-06, 08:30 PM
Bourdais was handing him his ass long before that Indy 500 shunt. After da Matta went to F1, he was the favourite to take the championship... didn't live up to the billing.

Can't say I'll miss him if he's gone, the prospect of seeing G.Rahal at NH is far more interesting to me.

jono

Insomniac
11-14-06, 03:48 PM
Bourdais was handing him his ass long before that Indy 500 shunt. After da Matta went to F1, he was the favourite to take the championship... didn't live up to the billing.

Can't say I'll miss him if he's gone, the prospect of seeing G.Rahal at NH is far more interesting to me.

jono

I can't recall, but at some point, didn't Bourdais get Bruno's team at N/H? Also, Bourdais was handing the entire series their ass the last 3 years. Bruno was in the lead last year, albeit after only 2 races. He also finished 2nd in 2003 and 2004. This year, you can't deny his uncanny luck at being taken out. I think he's a pretty good driver (and personally like him better than Bourdais, but that's pretty much the entire paddock, so that's not worth much).

NismoZ
11-14-06, 05:17 PM
DaMatta's team became Bruno's team.

Tony George
11-14-06, 05:51 PM
Brazil? :tony:

jonovision_man
11-14-06, 07:44 PM
I can't recall, but at some point, didn't Bourdais get Bruno's team at N/H?

I don't recall, but seems that Bourdais has the best guys now... so I assume they switched their focus at some point to Bourdais. But it was well earned, Bruno didn't do much with the opportunity that was handed to him.

Also, Bourdais was handing the entire series their ass the last 3 years. Bruno was in the lead last year, albeit after only 2 races. He also finished 2nd in 2003 and 2004. This year, you can't deny his uncanny luck at being taken out. I think he's a pretty good driver (and personally like him better than Bourdais, but that's pretty much the entire paddock, so that's not worth much).

Agreed, he's a pretty good driver. Maybe he stays somewhere on the grid, maybe not. Frankly, either way works for me.

jono

Spicoli
11-15-06, 12:39 AM
Frankly, either way works for me.

'tard.:cry:

http://i15.tinypic.com/3zq8ro9.jpg