PDA

View Full Version : Indy area Mexico City race get together.

Cam
11-09-06, 07:52 PM
Same bat place peeps @ 3PM. Got some new food on the menu and I own the remote! :D

May be the last time we see a couple of our regulars at a local event. So come on out, cheer on the series and enjoy the race with fellow ChampCar fans! ;)

Spicoli
11-09-06, 08:09 PM
Same bat place peeps @ 3PM. Got some new food on the menu and I own the remote! :D

May be the last time we see a couple of our regulars at a local event. So come on out, cheer on the series and enjoy the race with fellow ChampCar fans! ;)

Meh.

Why we gotta go to Westfield to sit in a dump. We got dumps down here too. :cool: Without the Hamilton county cops.

spinner26
11-09-06, 08:16 PM
Meh.

Why we gotta go to Westfield to sit in a dump. We got dumps down here too. :cool: Without the Hamilton county cops.

It'd be safer than trotting down the Monon to BR and getting mugged.:eek: J/K just thought I'd bust the balls.:saywhat:

Cam
11-09-06, 08:20 PM
Meh.

Enjoy yer party of one, :gomer:

Spicoli
11-09-06, 08:34 PM
It'd be safer than trotting down the Monon to BR and getting mugged.:eek: J/K just thought I'd bust the balls.:saywhat:

You going? :saywhat:

Indy
11-09-06, 11:52 PM
C'mon Cam, let's go slummin' in the 'Ripple. You can ride with me. I'll bring some guns.

Lizzerd
11-10-06, 12:15 AM
Where are we gonna find a pub in Broad Ripple that will give us our own corner of the place, and give us our own pair of televisions with (gasp!) a Champ Car race on one and Colts on the other? If you want what we had for Surfers, it ain't gonna happen in BR with football on at the same time if you want to hear the CC commentary.

And it's not a dump, Spic.

Twisty Bits
11-10-06, 09:06 AM
I'll be at Chi Chi's keepin it real.

:D

Cam
11-10-06, 09:09 AM
C'mon Cam, let's go slummin' in the 'Ripple. You can ride with me. I'll bring some guns.

Well... It's either the pickup with the gunracks or the Harley, and I own neither! ;)

lisa
11-10-06, 11:26 AM
I'll be there, wherever you guys decide it's going to be at.

Nicole, do I need to have another drink for you? Honey brown, ok? :)

Spicoli
11-10-06, 11:42 AM
I'm in, as long as the boss will come pick me up afterwards. ;)

Cam
11-10-06, 12:01 PM
I'm in, as long as the boss will come pick me up afterwards. ;)

You show her who's da boss! :p

Indy
11-12-06, 12:37 AM
I assume it's Westfield, then?

Lizzerd
11-12-06, 01:54 AM
Like I said, find me one pub in Broad Ripple where we can get our own corner, and a TV with CC on with sound during football season, and not be surrounded by a bunch of drunks cheering on Dale Jr. on the other television. I'm going to Westfield. :D

RHR_Fan
11-18-06, 10:29 PM
I'll be there, wherever you guys decide it's going to be at.

Nicole, do I need to have another drink for you? Honey brown, ok? :)

Did you ever have that drink? ;)