PDA

View Full Version : New Champ Car racing sim deal

Accipiter
11-09-06, 11:24 AM
http://www.teamidt.net/news.php

iDT Simulations, LLC. and Virtual-E Corporation , are proud to announce the signing of an exclusive 3-year license agreement with the Champ Car World Series to develop a PC-based Champ Car racing simulation.

iDT Simulations LLC is a worldwide team of racing software developers, drivers and enthusiasts dedicated to making the most realistic racing simulations possible. Over the past six years iDT has established itself as the premier developer of Champ Car software in the sim-racing community. Now, working alongside Virtual-E Corp., iDT will focus its international team on creating the most authentic Champ Car racing experience.

Andrew Longman
11-09-06, 11:31 AM
Great. Now I'll never get Trevor off the computer;)

dando
11-09-06, 03:01 PM
Great. Now I'll never get Trevor off the computer;)

Could be worse things he could be doing on the PC. :) Jeez, WMT has a bitchen $398 laptop deal this week. Let him have the desktop and get a laptop. :D

-Kevin

Andrew Longman
11-09-06, 05:42 PM
Could be worse things he could be doing on the PC. :) -Kevin

Like his homework?

Jeez, WMT has a bitchen $398 laptop deal this week. Let him have the desktop and get a laptop. :D
-Kevin

Tell me more. I'm in the market:D

Insomniac
11-10-06, 12:07 PM
Please have an arcade mode. Sometimes it's just fun to fire it up and race.

ChampcarShark
11-10-06, 01:05 PM
Hope they make one for the PS3.

Then I would have to borrow the projector from work everyday instead of every other weekend to watch movies.

dando
11-10-06, 02:11 PM
Like his homework?

Tell me more. I'm in the market:D

Didn't I just read an article on a study about homework being harmful to kids? :)

http://www.news24.com/News24/World/News/0,,2-10-1462_2028343,00.html

WMT had the laptop offered earlier this week as a pre-Black Friday special:

>>Compaq 15.4in WXGA Widescreen Laptop $398, Nov. 5

Walmart.com has a Compaq 15.4" WXGA Widescreen Laptop w/ AMD Sempron Processor 3300+ for $398. In store only.<<

It's no longer listed on WalMart.com, tho. :( I'll wager there will be many more specials like that in the coming weeks. I check techbargains.com daily for deal info. Info on upcoming Black Friday deals is available on blackfridayhome.com.

-Kevin