PDA

View Full Version : Wow - Rumsfeld stepping down

Spicoli
11-08-06, 03:37 PM
Rumsfeld stepping down

President Bush announced today that Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld, architect of an unpopular war in Iraq, is stepping down. Bush said he is nominating former CIA chief Robert Gates, who headed that agency from 1991 until 1993, to become the next secretary of defense.

source: everywhere.....

I never thought W would let this happen. I hope it leads to better things in Iraq. :(

Ankf00
11-08-06, 03:53 PM
...and is to be replaced by President of Church of Latter Day Aggy.

Notable dates in history, in the future:

February 2007 - Skoal can issued with every MRE
April 2007 - First Ford F350 duelie Battalion created
May 2007 - First Armored Sheep Battalion created
June 2007 - Jizz Jar issued to every battalion, participation mandated for all enlisted men in order to symbolize their brotherhood.
August 2007 - First military case involving sexual assault of a ewe
December 2007 - Nut-squeezing replaces the hand salute as the official military gesture of respect and rank

http://pokerblog.blogspot.com/squeeze_ags.jpg

be afraid, be very afraid :eek:

Spicoli
11-08-06, 09:18 PM
damn. pafrrt 568112.9:tony:

Andrew Longman
11-08-06, 09:21 PM
Ank. I'm very afraid to ask but I must. What's the deal with that pic? WTF?

Ankf00
11-08-06, 09:41 PM
they're a bunch of closested, repressed gay guys who dress up and play pretend army for 4 years... what's to explain?

From the outside looking in, you can't understand. And from the inside, you can't explain

This is one out of their 2084802304 non-sensical traditions. In this case, they must "squeeze" to feel the pain of their brothers on the field, apparently it's 4th down or a field goal attempt or something... I don't know... when you're an all-male school for 80 some odd years, you tend to come up with some homo-erotic s***.

here's video of it, right click & saveas: http://www.jcdenton40.com/aggy-nutsqueezing.wmv

Spicoli
11-08-06, 09:56 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNmCADYxjWg

jcollins28
11-08-06, 10:11 PM
Rummy stepping down Britney-K-Fed splitting up. Some one cue up REM already.

Andrew Longman
11-09-06, 09:24 AM
they're a bunch of closested, repressed gay guys who dress up and play pretend army for 4 years... what's to explain?

Oh. I thought it was just another wierd Texas thing.;)

Seriously, the chicks must just love an A&M man. And the A&M guys must fit right in with the West Point grads when they get to be real soldiers. Not.

Ankf00
11-09-06, 11:29 AM
You mean United States Military Academy grads don't participate in the Jizz Jar too? :eek: Those commies!

Andrew Longman
11-09-06, 11:39 AM
Not commies, just nerds and wimps in the eyes of Texas apparently.

Ankf00
11-09-06, 12:02 PM
Aggy does not represent the state, lets just get that straight ;)

KLang
11-09-06, 12:15 PM
This thread sure didn't go they way I thought it might. :laugh:

Andrew Longman
11-09-06, 12:42 PM
Aggy does not represent the state, lets just get that straight ;)

In my experience, neither does Austin.;)

How many Aggies are from out of state?

To try to veer the thread back on topic, I heard Gates say he absolutely loved leading A&M. It was his dream job. What's that say about him?

Ankf00
11-09-06, 01:02 PM
He worked on that bonfire one year and contributed to the communal jizz jar like everyone else who works on the bonfire does before they place it on top of the stack of logs and light it? I'm serious, they do this. They're a really weird species...