dang and I crashed my bike yesterday. Me hurtin too:cry: somthings in the air

Spicoli
11-05-06, 12:39 PM
NO ****ING WAY!:eek:

http://www.offcamber.net/forums/showthread.php?t=11841

:gomer:

NismoZ
11-05-06, 04:24 PM
C'mon...I know you're the guy who reads 'em ALL!;) ...nobody has time to read all the stupid crap I've done over the years, but I'm not a pro athlete making a ton of money based on my good health either. I had personal days, sick days, vacation days, PTO...now I just call in sick to my wife.:)

nrc
11-05-06, 05:25 PM
I can't imagine how he missed it, what with such a descriptive title and all. :shakehead

Audi_A4
11-05-06, 07:52 PM
I can't imagine how he missed it, what with such a descriptive title and all. :shakehead

the title was stupid, i missed it too

Turbodog
11-05-06, 10:27 PM
NO ****ING WAY!:eek:

[url]http://www.offcamber.net/forums/showthread.php?t=11841gomer:

Me a dork but whats new :p:gomer: :D

TU Homer
11-06-06, 12:18 AM
Hmm. PT disagrees with Speed/RM report. It wasn't a golf cart, and he wasn't drunk. Not sure if it was at a golf course. But PT was driving an ATV, and had a couple of beers during the Busch race.

Course, I am wondering what exactly is a couple of beers. When I say that to my wife, I actually mean I had too many beers.

-TU

Lizzerd
11-06-06, 01:05 AM
Course, I am wondering what exactly is a couple of beers. When I say that to my wife, I actually mean I had too many beers.

-TU

Good answer. :D

RusH
11-06-06, 01:35 AM
I missed a few topics because of title descriptions over the years at OC. :gomer:

I`ve tried my best to fit in though :tony:

Dirty Sanchez
11-06-06, 01:03 PM
I can see where the average reader might be confused :p

diamond dave
11-06-06, 03:24 PM
This could've all been avoided (tracy breaking bones). If only his wife #3 was with him, he could've landed on her airbags:laugh:

TKGAngel
11-06-06, 04:43 PM
Stop the presses! Per Robin Miller (http://www.speedtv.com/articles/auto/champcar/33791/), Tracy's injury is now due to a fall off of his ATV.

And he is definitely out of the season finale in Mexico City.

dando
11-06-06, 04:46 PM
Stop the presses! Per Robin Miller (http://www.speedtv.com/articles/auto/champcar/33791/), Tracy's injury is now due to a fall off of his ATV.

And he is definitely out of the season finale in Mexico City.

STODDART TO BUY RUSPORT?

Ex-Formula 1 team owner Paul Stoddart has made it clear he's interested in joining Champ Car in 2007 and could be buying Carl Russo's operation.

According to rumors, Russo has been offered a substantial sum of money for his company (Calix) and the new owner has no interest in motorsports. So RuSPORT, which won the Atlantic title with A.J. Allmendinger and scored a Champ Car win in only its second season, could be for sale.

If Stoddart purchased the Denver-based operation, he would then be re-united with Justin Wilson, who drove for his Minardi F1 team.

Russo has been unavailable for comment the past several days.

WTF?!? :irked:

-Kevin

TRANSAM
11-06-06, 05:00 PM
This could've all been avoided (tracy breaking bones). If only his wife #3 was with him, he could've landed on her airbags:laugh:

I thought that was #2.Photo please.

diamond dave
11-06-06, 05:08 PM
wife#1(pretty avg. looking) was the child bearer - 2 kids
wife#2 was a trophy compared to #1 but she had a problem with snowstorms in July;)
Wife#3 is straight out of the DuPont chemical lab :\

Indy
11-06-06, 05:18 PM
He drives a Hummer with spinners. Wudjuh expect?

BTW, the Hummer is not as fine as Spicoli's ride, or at least it is not as yellow. :gomer:

Andrew Longman
11-06-06, 06:10 PM
Help me out. What's Calix have to do with RuSport? Yes both owned by Russo, but Calix doesn't own/sponsor RuSport, no? I thought RuSport was just Russo's hobby project once he'd made his millions.

If he sells the business wouldn't he have more time and money to play with?

And PTs mishap is just one more reason not to have these gaps in the schedule. The boys and girl get bored.

I'll watch and enjoy Mexico and a final send off for the Lola, but the season is ending with a thud. Championship decided. Champion not exactly more thrilled about it than many fans. AJ gone. PT absent. Is Wilson driving? RuSport might be done. Still waiting to hear about the Euro swing and I'm starting to get grumpy there.

Bring on next year. New car and a future full of possibilities.

NismoZ
11-06-06, 06:25 PM
I think I read where the buyer wants Russo to stay and RUN the company instead of playing with cars. With the ungodly sum involved it might be a deal he can't refuse.

Wally
11-06-06, 07:12 PM
In case you were wondering what a Rhino is that PT spoke of.....not exactly an ATV and would no want to jump one.....there a POS...:shakehead

http://www.yamaha-motor.com/outdoor/products/modelimagelib/555/3/1/0/image.aspx

cameraman
11-06-06, 07:33 PM
Still waiting to hear about the Euro swing and I'm starting to get grumpy there.

What you are saying is Racer2c is correct in his view of racing & the internet...

Dirty Sanchez
11-06-06, 07:33 PM
needs spinners :cool:

cameraman
11-06-06, 07:48 PM
In case you were wondering what a Rhino is that PT spoke of.....not exactly an ATV and would no want to jump one.....there a POS...:shakehead They are actually quite useful if you are tending to horses and doing maintenance around your paddock. That said, attempting to race/jump anything in one of them is incontrovertible proof that PT is an idiot and if he really was sober when he tried it, well, that would make him an even bigger idiot.

Spicoli
11-06-06, 07:55 PM
needs spinners :cool:

Fo shizzy. :thumbup:

http://i13.tinypic.com/2r2wz6e.jpg

coolhand
11-06-06, 08:34 PM
hahahaha

I just saw this on PTI

:rofl: :rofl:

FCR loses both drivers, PT=bonehead

redmist
11-06-06, 08:43 PM
They are actually quite useful if you are tending to horses and doing maintenance around your paddock. That said, attempting to race/jump anything in one of them is incontrovertible proof that PT is an idiot and if he really was sober when he tried it, well, that would make him an even bigger idiot.

dude,if something's motorized and has wheels on it, you always try and race/jump it. that's a man law.

diamond dave
11-06-06, 08:47 PM
now I'm hearing GF pulled the PT car all together:confused: :thumdown:

Dirty Sanchez
11-06-06, 08:59 PM
that's strange. why not take the opportunity to test someone for next year? :laugh:

dando
11-06-06, 10:29 PM
that's strange. why not take the opportunity to test someone for next year? :laugh:

Gee, if true, perhaps it's a bit late to put someone in the seat? You and Cork hate so much you can't even see straight. :shakehead

-Kevin

emjaya
11-06-06, 10:54 PM
dude,if something's motorized and has wheels on it, you always try and race/jump it. that's a man law.

http://www.yamaha-motor.com/assets/content/images/250/07rhino450_se_03_2c1ecc08.jpg

This thing is just asking to be taken over a jump or two.:D

Dr. Corkski
11-06-06, 11:19 PM
that's strange. why not take the opportunity to test someone for next year? :laugh:Last time Forsythe made a driver change a week before a race it worked out terribly results-wise. He knows better now.

stroker
11-07-06, 12:21 AM
Y'know, I don't like The Chin. I really don't. I respect his ability, but I really don't like him.

I have to wonder if a whole number exists followed by a finite number of zeroes on it that GF could put on a check to get him to run PT's car for just one race.

Talk about TV ratings and promotion for the series.

Whooooooooo-weeeeeeeeee.......

coolhand
11-07-06, 03:48 AM
http://www.yamaha-motor.com/assets/content/images/250/07rhino450_se_03_2c1ecc08.jpg

This thing is just asking to be taken over a jump or two.:D

He must not have even been straped in since that thing has a roll cage.

emjaya
11-07-06, 08:07 AM
He must not have even been straped in since that thing has a roll cage.

Trouble with things like that is, if you are strapped in and roll it over, your arms are thrown out against the roll cage and are broken if not torn off. :eek:

Dirty Sanchez
11-07-06, 10:24 AM
Gee, if true, perhaps it's a bit late to put someone in the seat? You and Cork hate so much you can't even see straight. :shakehead yeah, he's only been injured for more than a week. that's definitely not enough time to find a driver :gomer:

TRANSAM
11-07-06, 10:30 AM
The story is changing:

''This story has gotten blown way out of proportion,'' Tracy said in a press release. ''Basically what happened is that I was out with some friends playing around with an ATV that I own and it just got a little out of hand, I flipped it over and it landed on top of me. The first three or four days I was making a lot of progress and I thought that I was going to be ok for Mexico. I was doing therapy and some exercises and I think I just overdid it, I just went backwards really fast and the injury got worse.''

Spicoli
11-07-06, 11:45 AM
yeah, he's only been injured for more than a week. that's definitely not enough time to find a driver :gomer:

just opens the door for Blinkus Maximus in victory lane though. :rofl:

will frenchie let him by? :p

Tony George
11-07-06, 12:25 PM
Why not stick a Sperifico in the car? :tony:

TKGAngel
11-07-06, 01:02 PM
The story is changing:

''This story has gotten blown way out of proportion,'' Tracy said in a press release. ''Basically what happened is that I was out with some friends playing around with an ATV that I own and it just got a little out of hand, I flipped it over and it landed on top of me. The first three or four days I was making a lot of progress and I thought that I was going to be ok for Mexico. I was doing therapy and some exercises and I think I just overdid it, I just went backwards really fast and the injury got worse.''

Sounds like someone got yelled at by TPTB for admitting to the drunken golf cart escapades.

Chief
11-07-06, 02:42 PM
just opens the door for Blinkus Maximus in victory lane though. :rofl:

:rofl: Almost blew chunks rotflmao......

Ed_Severson
11-07-06, 02:54 PM

*yawn*

First you slam them for replacing one driver, and now you slam them for not running three new drivers. At least you're consistent. :tony:

Dirty Sanchez
11-07-06, 02:56 PM
hello sarcasm it's nice to meet you.

bruno hate=meh. at least dude has an excuse for his suckage. what's tracy's? he'll be outscored by both his teammates, bruno and nelson :rofl:

robot9000
11-07-06, 05:04 PM
Yeaaahhh, its an....ATV, Yeah! Thats it, an ATV!. Not a Golf Cart, noooo...that would be dumb and immature. But an ATV, thats a different kettle of fish!

theunions
11-07-06, 05:10 PM
I have to wonder if a whole number exists followed by a finite number of zeroes on it that GF could put on a check to get him to run PT's car for just one race.

If Gerry isn't willing to pay Dinger NASCAR type money, he sure isn't going to pay The Chin exponentially more for F1 type money.

Ankf00
11-07-06, 05:31 PM
that thing is the Suzuki X-90 of the ATV/golfcart world :laugh:

Insomniac
11-08-06, 09:29 AM
If Gerry isn't willing to pay Dinger NASCAR type money, he sure isn't going to pay The Chin exponentially more for F1 type money.

And if he was going to do it for a one off, it would be to kick off the season, not end it.

Spicoli
11-08-06, 09:43 AM
hello sarcasm it's nice to meet you.

bruno hate=meh. at least dude has an excuse for his suckage. what's tracy's? he'll be outscored by both his teammates, bruno and nelson

Nelson is the real deal. Been trying to wave that flag around for a while. he's got the looks, AND the speed. :thumbup:

Blinky's got the cheats with the N/H primadonna traction control dealy goin on.:shakehead

How can faFu competes wit dat?:saywhat:

:gomer:

robot9000
11-08-06, 11:35 AM
I agree with Nelson, he is doing well.

N/H and traction control? I think somebodys modeling glue is making it all the way to your place :cool: But I guess its possible N/H gave the super secret ECU hack to AJ's team, cause he didn't seem to be having any problems winning.

Easy
11-08-06, 11:39 AM
Nelson is the real deal. Been trying to wave that flag around for a while. he's got the looks, AND the speed. :thumbup:

And the checks.

jonovision_man
11-09-06, 12:31 PM
From Paul Position on Autosport...

What actually happened was that I had a couple of beers while watching [Juan Pablo] Montoya in the Busch race on TV, and had started to fall asleep. So I decided to go out on an ATV on the desert trails at the back of my house.

The end result wasn't pretty. I misjudged a bump, and suddenly the freakin' thing had its way with me like a 300-pound man in San Quentin. On top.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

jono

Spicoli
11-09-06, 12:45 PM
:thumbup: :D

Insomniac
11-10-06, 12:06 PM
I'm glad he wasn't hurt more badly. You hear about bad ATV accidents a lot.