PDA

View Full Version : more Racing Excellence

Dirty Sanchez
11-04-06, 06:39 PM
link (http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/55526) :laugh: :laugh: :rofl: :rofl:

swift
11-04-06, 06:59 PM
http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/paramount_pictures/jackass__the_movie/_group_photos/johnny_knoxville1.jpg

Tim
11-04-06, 07:00 PM
HAHA!:laugh:

jcollins28
11-04-06, 07:04 PM
Who will wreck SeaBass now? I just hope that we can see the video on break.com.

formulaben
11-04-06, 07:06 PM
Hey, at least he's consistent! But the chrome horn doesn't quite work on golf balls. :p

spinner26
11-04-06, 07:18 PM
Wonder how this will somehow come down to Sebatian being a whiner.?:rolleyes:

What a fuggin moron!:shakehead

There has to be something in his contract that protects Gerry when it comes to "risky" behavior by his drivers.

jonovision_man
11-04-06, 07:34 PM
At least he didn't say it happened playing tennis! :D

Tracy told autosport.com: "Sorry to say it was self-inflicted. I was at a party and had had a little too much to drink, and we thought it was a good idea to go out on a golf-cart and try and jump sand-dunes with it.

"We were wrong. It wasn't a good idea. Jumped a sand-trap and ended up with the cart on top of me. Like I say, it sounded like a good idea at the time, but it didn't pan out that way."

jono

grungex
11-04-06, 07:48 PM
Like the time Patreek claimed he injured himself tripping on a staircase, when in reality he had been motocrossing...

RHR_Fan
11-04-06, 08:01 PM
Smartie pants :D

In seriousness, glad he's not badly hurt.

~Nicole

Dirty Sanchez
11-04-06, 08:20 PM
even scott boras thinks forsythe is getting ripped off :laugh:

NismoZ
11-04-06, 08:46 PM
Still waiting for Tracy to "mature"? Don't bother. Was that FIVE more years?:shakehead So, is Buddy #1 now? That was fast!:D If form holds true he'll be the winner in Mexico!

Dr. Corkski
11-04-06, 08:56 PM
even scott boras thinks forsythe is getting ripped off :laugh:Hater.

:rofl:

TKGAngel
11-04-06, 10:47 PM
On the (not-so) bright side, thank god it wasn't a passenger car they decided to go joyriding in.

nrc
11-04-06, 11:48 PM
My theory (which is mine) is that Tracy's just spooked by all the Stupid Mario fans and is afraid he won't make it out of Mexico City in one piece. :)

Lizzerd
11-05-06, 12:01 AM
Buddy Rice and David Martinez will be piloting Forsythe cars...

Meanwhile, at least one of the Forsythe drivers - AJ Allmendinger - who started in Surfers will be absent, while the second one might be too.

This doesn't make sense. Somebody explain it. Does this mean that Forsythe was planning on racing THREE cars in Mexico City? I must have missed something.

Rob
11-05-06, 12:09 AM
This doesn't make sense. Somebody explain it. Does this mean that Forsythe was planning on racing THREE cars in Mexico City? I must have missed something.
Yes, Rice replaced AJ, and Martinez was entered in a third car after rumors suggested that car would go to Jourdain.

emjaya
11-05-06, 12:18 AM
I was at a party and had had a little too much to drink, and we thought it was a good idea.....

The amount of times I've said that. :rofl:

theunions
11-05-06, 12:22 AM
Someone tell me if there's any truth to this...I'd heard this summer that after greenlighting a second season of "Race Car Driver" for 2006, the producers ultimately bailed because they decided Forsythe Championship Racing was simply "too boring."

:rofl: if they blew it thusly...

redmist
11-05-06, 01:02 AM
The amount of times I've said that. :rofl:

that or "i saw this in a cartoon once, and i think i can do it". ;)

Andrew Longman
11-05-06, 06:27 AM
When was the last time anyone person of interest simply said, "I had too much to drink and it seemed a good idea at the time" ?

Usually its more like, "Well I bought the meth but I didn't use it and I did pay the man to massage me but we had no gay sex"

Tracy needs to find other ways to spend his free time, but it is refreshing that he was so forthright. Of couse it is consistent with the fact that he's never cared much what people thought of him.

Hope he mends quickly.

diamond dave
11-05-06, 11:39 AM
Canada's finest:thumbup:

:shakehead

grungex
11-05-06, 11:50 AM
Someone tell me if there's any truth to this...I'd heard this summer that after greenlighting a second season of "Race Car Driver" for 2006, the producers ultimately bailed because they decided Forsythe Championship Racing was simply "too boring."

No.

grungex
11-05-06, 11:51 AM
This doesn't make sense. Somebody explain it. Does this mean that Forsythe was planning on racing THREE cars in Mexico City?

Yes, and they still are...

Fitti Fan
11-05-06, 02:05 PM
Like the time Patreek claimed he injured himself tripping on a staircase, when in reality he had been motocrossing...

Carrying suitcases, right? :shakehead

Ankf00
11-05-06, 02:45 PM
at the Las Colinas golf club where they host the Byron Nelson Classic here, a dude killed his wife when the cart overturned while they were golfing drunk.

FaFu == genius

NismoZ
11-05-06, 04:17 PM
Drunk Golfing...seriously, that ought to be the theme for a new reality TV show.

cart7
11-05-06, 04:20 PM
"Here, hold my beer and watch this." :tony:

Methanolandbrats
11-05-06, 08:47 PM
Time to fire Tracy. He makes Monty look like a dedicated racer.

TRANSAM
11-05-06, 08:52 PM
golf cart crashes:

http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2004/06/10/1086749839978.html?from=moreStories

http://www.thefridayflyer.com/FF-2006-9-8/FFS-5138.htm

http://www.stupidity.com/play-7652-Golf_Cart_Crash.html

Maybe an open-wheeled race car is safer.

spinner26
11-06-06, 02:00 AM
I've always heard stupid things happen to stupid people. Guess this solidifies that huh?:laugh: :shakehead

Ronbo
11-06-06, 02:06 AM
When was the last time anyone person of interest simply said, "I had too much to drink and it seemed a good idea at the time" ?

Usually its more like, "Well I bought the meth but I didn't use it and I did pay the man to massage me but we had no gay sex"

Tracy needs to find other ways to spend his free time, but it is refreshing that he was so forthright. Of couse it is consistent with the fact that he's never cared much what people thought of him.

Hope he mends quickly.

There is a difference between these two idiots, one came clean and one didn't. I have a tremendous amount of respect for the one who came clean. Roast the other one.

Now, the fact he was watching Jacka$$ may or may not play into this. But that would be the defense I would use!!

mueber
11-06-06, 09:36 AM
Gawd, it's just like the good ol' days when race drivers were men instead of golf pros.:rofl: :thumbup:

Spicoli
11-06-06, 09:52 AM
Who here will admit to drunk golf car driving?

:D

BFD. BFD.:laugh:

Don Quixote
11-06-06, 09:59 AM

BFD. BFD.:laugh:
I was going to ask if anyone here has not gone drunk golf cart driving.

Andrew Longman
11-06-06, 10:15 AM
I was going to ask if anyone here has not gone drunk golf cart driving.

Me

But I don't golf

TKGAngel
11-06-06, 10:31 AM

Isn't that an implied event at most corporate golf events? :D

tllips
11-06-06, 10:48 AM
The Mikes, Golic and Greenberg, actually covered this story this morning on ESPN radio. Most publicity Champ Car has gotten all year. :\

But any publicity is better than no publicity. Right?

Tony George
11-06-06, 12:56 PM
The Mikes, Golic and Greenberg, actually covered this story this morning on ESPN radio. Most publicity Champ Car has gotten all year. :\

The publicity would have been double if he punched a French speaking dude after crashing his golf cart! :laugh:

dando
11-06-06, 03:14 PM

I caught that this AM, too. :thumbup: :saywhat:

-Kevin

theunions
11-06-06, 06:11 PM

Even more than fighting Tag?

Ankf00
11-06-06, 06:18 PM
There is a difference between these two idiots, one came clean and one didn't. I have a tremendous amount of respect for the one who came clean. Roast the other one.

that respect may have been premature ;)

pkvracing12
11-06-06, 07:39 PM
I met Bam Margera Ryan Dunn and Brandon Dicamillio I am surprised those guys are still alive! But on jackass the movie #3 I think P.T should be part of that group. It would be a good promotion for CCWS!:rofl:

Ruben Barrios
11-07-06, 12:05 AM
"... and there's your sign..."

'nough said...