PDA

View Full Version : college foosball week 9 edition

CART T. Katz
11-03-06, 01:09 AM
http://ctkatz.trybalink.net/lou-99.gif

anyone who thinks the big east, number 3 in sagarins, number 2 in bcs isn't bcs worthy, and who doesn't think that an undefeated big east team is not worthy of being in the bcs title game, do kindly shut up.

i would like to remind people that the vaunted big xii went winless against the top 25 (all games at home i believe) and the vaunted sec, other than tennessee played nobody out of conference, and the entire western division played a grand total of 2 out of conference road games. and the acc is a joke, always has been, always will be. how's that number 15 in the bcs working out for you acc? freaking rutgers is in front of you.

but what do i know, i'm just an idiot big east fan who knows nothing about football.

/returns to self imposed hiatus

dando
11-03-06, 01:13 AM
Who's the new guy? ;)

Sorry, but unless y'all can show some D, I can't see ya playing for the championship.

-Kevin

Ankf00
11-03-06, 01:24 AM
what was your bowl record last year?

1-5?

do kindly yada yada :)

Dr. Corkski
11-03-06, 02:02 AM
There was a game tonight?

Andrew Longman
11-03-06, 06:38 AM
Sorry, but unless y'all can show some D, I can't see ya playing for the championship.

-Kevin

They won't have to. After Rutgers beats them, they won't be playing for the Championship.;)

Here's the more likely scenario. UofM beats OSU by 3 points and goes to #1. OSU, with such a big lead in the rankings only goes to #2. UofM has to play OSU again to win the championship.

While that might make M fans happy, it is really outragous that they have to beat OSU (or anyone) twice to win the championship.

If that doesn't happen he BCS will find some way to screw the Big East and give them the OSU/FL game they want.

I hate the bowls. Give me a playoff!

Easy
11-03-06, 11:22 AM
Even if Lewisville wins out, it will be a bloodbath against the Big T1e1n champ.

dando
11-03-06, 12:17 PM
There was a game tonight?

No. The Baywatch reunion was on instead. Entertaining, easy on the eyes, but not much substance. :gomer:

-Kevin

Insomniac
11-03-06, 02:08 PM
Who's the new guy? ;)

-Kevin

No one said you need a D to play, but you may need one to win. :)

Ankf00
11-10-06, 12:07 AM
Katz,

You were saying?

Love,

The True BCS Conferences