PDA

View Full Version : Happy Halloween!

RHR_Fan
10-31-06, 09:08 AM
Happy Halloween everyone! I know it's not the same as it used to be, but it can still be a fun day.

And my 666th post! :eek:

Yes, I did that on purpose so my 666th post could be on Halloween. I know...I'm a dork.

~Nicole

racer2c
10-31-06, 10:02 AM
Happy Halloween everyone! I know it's not the same as it used to be, but it can still be a fun day.

And my 666th post! :eek:

Yes, I did that on purpose so my 666th post could be on Halloween. I know...I'm a dork.

~Nicole

:D Pretty cool.

Remember, save some candy for the trick or treaters!

dando
10-31-06, 12:03 PM
Boo!

Have a happy & safe one, folks. Remember to slow down for the kiddies. I'll be touring the neighborhood with my 3-year old daughter. :)

-Kevin

Andrew Longman
10-31-06, 12:30 PM
I know...I'm a dork.
~Nicole

Yes, but you're our dork.:)

Yes, for some its not as much fun as it was. My 13 year old will be going in the traditional too-cool-to-have-a-costume-because-I-am-a-teenager costume.

But I had a blast with my 7 year old last night helping him carve a pumpkin. Actually, he wouldn't take much help. He was totally into doing it himself. As he was about making his costume: A two-foot tall red Lego brick -- His passion.

So long as kids are having fun, I'm having fun. But then I'm a dork too;)

Boo!

BTW, This is about the biggest night of the year in this town. We'll get 3-400 trick or treaters. Seriously. The streets are mobbed with kids. I swear they must bus them in. Actually this part of the state is covered in McMansions on 7 acre lots. A little tough to trick or treat. So they come here where in 1865 when the town was built they had the sense to put houses in an actual neighborhood.

tllips
10-31-06, 01:04 PM
Yes, but you're our dork.:)

But I had a blast with my 7 year old last night helping him carve a pumpkin. Actually, he wouldn't take much help. He was totally into doing it himself. As he was about making his costume: A two-foot tall red Lego brick -- His passion.

My 4yr old son is also a Red Lego Brick ( Made out of a cardboard box). He won most original costume at Boo at the Zoo a couple of weeks ago (Won a new DVD player). :) Of course, since he doesn't have a TV in his room, it went into Mom & Dad's room and he can watch his DVD's whenever he wants. ;)

Fitti Fan
10-31-06, 01:37 PM
Wow, pretty good FN!

Have a great Halloween everyone.

So sad we don't get any trick or treaters :(

RHR_Fan
10-31-06, 06:54 PM
We used to get maybe 50-70 trick-or-treaters. Now we're lucky if we get 20-25.

I wore a witch hat to school today so that was fun.

~Nicole

TravelGal
11-01-06, 01:43 AM
Biggest question is what to do with leftover candy? Last year we had 300 kids. This year it was 102. :(

Linda
11-01-06, 04:15 AM
:D Pretty cool.

Remember, save some candy for the trick or treaters!

Never have trick or treaters but just in case we buy the Candy. After all it's on sale. Another year with out treaters. I'm sure sorry now.:\
Unfortunally we have a neighbor boy who thinks it's fun to do mean things for the last year (it isn't just Halloween tricks he has been doing some really mean things any time) I hope we don't have any tricks from him in the morning.

Biggest question is what to do with leftover candy? Last year we had 300 kids. This year it was 102. :(

If you don't want to have in the house so you won't be eating it. If you work in an office you could take it in won't take a week before it's gone. Or maybe a school teacher could use it for good behavior rewards.

Hope everyone had a good Halloween. :eek: