PDA

View Full Version : if you live in pittsburuggggg

Spicoli
10-29-06, 08:16 PM
:rofl:

extramundane
10-29-06, 08:38 PM
All of my P'burgh boys have been strangely quiet this evening. I can't figure out if it's going to be a deadly silent night or if a riot's a-brewing.

Oh, and, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!111!11! 11!1!!one!!!

Insomniac
10-29-06, 09:33 PM
All of my P'burgh boys have been strangely quiet this evening. I can't figure out if it's going to be a deadly silent night or if a riot's a-brewing.

Oh, and, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!111!11! 11!1!!one!!!

Unless there is a referee controversy, they'll be quiet after a loss.

I said it before, now you're seeing the real Big Ben. But they still got a ring last year.

racer2c
10-29-06, 09:38 PM
My Raiders are going to the Super Bowl BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some day.:D

dando
10-29-06, 09:59 PM
Spickly, how many rings do they have? Colts? 'nuff said. :gomer:

Oh, and I forgot to add that my FF 2.0 spellchecker is working just fine, thank you. :gomer:

-Kevin

rabbit
10-29-06, 10:23 PM
Browns won; Stillers got embarrassed by the worst team in the league.

It was a good day. :):thumbup:

racer2c
10-29-06, 10:28 PM
Browns won; Stillers got embarrassed by the worst team in the league.

It was a good day. :):thumbup:

Arizona sux worser.

spinner26
10-29-06, 11:59 PM
Big Ben is hurt I'm tellin ya. That boys nooodle just ain't on tight.:shakehead

Spicoli
10-30-06, 06:16 AM
Spickly, how many rings do they have? Colts? 'nuff said.
Oh, and I forgot to add that my FF 2.0 spellchecker is working just fine, thank you.
-Kevin

gee dN&DO, you seem to play it both ways.....ND sux, no matter how many championships they have. colts sucks too, but they don;t have any? Stillers just suxored, but they have a ring?

Care to splain to the class what makes sux vs. no sux?:gomer:

ohio State: cause we have no pro teams. :cry:

Insomniac
10-30-06, 08:55 AM
Big Ben is hurt I'm tellin ya. That boys nooodle just ain't on tight.:shakehead

He's still flinching throwing the ball. But he had no excuse in the Super Bowl for sucking, except maybe, he just sucks. :)

extramundane
10-30-06, 09:00 PM
"The Raiders.....we lost to the Raiders.....I still can't believe it. It makes me mad just thinking about it. The f'n Raiders.... We now have the same record as the Raiders, and Titans....there's some f'n elite company....son of a...." -Steeler Nation

dando
10-30-06, 09:16 PM
gee dN&DO, you seem to play it both ways.....ND sux, no matter how many championships they have. colts sucks too, but they don;t have any? Stillers just suxored, but they have a ring?

Care to splain to the class what makes sux vs. no sux?

ND is overrated NOW, as they were last season. :gomer: domers pounding their chests over a roadkill victory is :laugh:.

Just reminding the Dolts fans about their history of suckage. My advice: be careful of premature celebration. :D

Just returning the smackball, Spickly. :p

-Kevin

racer2c
10-31-06, 12:20 AM
Arizona sux worser.

I take that back...the Vikings sux the worstest. :rofl:

Spicoli
10-31-06, 09:02 AM
ND is overrated NOW, as they were last season. :gomer: domers pounding their chests over a roadkill victory is :laugh:.

Just reminding the Dolts fans about their history of suckage. My advice: be careful of premature celebration. :D

Just returning the smackball, Spickly. :p

-Kevin

did you even go to Oh-Hi-Yah state?

Insomniac
10-31-06, 09:12 AM

I think the Colts need more than New England's kicker. ;)