PDA

View Full Version : Our Condolensces.............

RaceChic
04-20-03, 09:41 AM
I want to extend my condolensces to Michael and Ralf Schumacher on the loss of their mother. It amazes me that he was able to focus after the news this morning.......Looks like Michael won this one for her...........:( :( :( :( :( :(

GrandView
04-20-03, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by RaceChic
I want to extend my condolensces to Michael and Ralf Schumacher on the loss of their mother.

Indeed.....

It amazes me that he was able to focus after the news this morning.......

A truly gutty performance. However, I'm not sure why you're "amazed".

Looks like Michael won this one for her....

And the Scuderia.....

And himself.....

The race was an obligation he professionally met. It wasn't a memorial.

GV

RaceChic
04-20-03, 03:03 PM
Perhaps, GV. I guess when I think of things like this it makes me realize that racers are a truly unique bread of people. Holding it together with the circumstances in of itself is impressive to me. I guess that's why I am not the race car driver...........

Winning it for her.......I guess I am just sentimental at heart and feel for them....... :(

rabbit
04-20-03, 04:17 PM
For the first time in my life, I was rooting for a Schumacher. :( I really felt for both Michael and Ralf. They have my sympathy.

Kate
04-20-03, 09:21 PM
While I still dislike Michael Schumacher, I am very sorry for his and Ralf's loss of their mother (who was the same age as I am). It is good that they were able to be with her at the end.

Doubtless the deliberate screw-up of Rubens' pit stop while he was ahead of Michael was, as always, only a coincidence.

Joe in LA
04-20-03, 10:26 PM
Michael has demonstrated time and time again that once he's in a racecar, his focus is second to none. I appreciated his handling of the bonehead press questions on Saturday.

Dr. Corkski
04-21-03, 07:11 AM
Sad indeed. Their performances today just showed how professional they are.

Originally posted by Kate
Doubtless the deliberate screw-up of Rubens' pit stop while he was ahead of Michael was, as always, only a coincidence. Unless Rubens could get in and out of the pits in 10 secs, he had no chance in hell of winning that race anyway. Though I have to doubt just how sorry you feel for them since you took the opportunity to try and discredit MS's win with a ridiculous suggestion...:rolleyes:

GrandView
04-21-03, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by Kate
Doubtless the deliberate screw-up of Rubens' pit stop while he was ahead of Michael was, as always, only a coincidence.

Deliberate?

Go eat a bug.

GV

rabbit
04-21-03, 03:35 PM
Sheesh, GV and Kate. Get a grip.

RaceGrrl
04-21-03, 03:35 PM
GrandView, man, you owe me a monitor and keyboard cleaning! :rofl:

pchall
04-23-03, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by RaceGrrl
GrandView, man, you owe me a monitor and keyboard cleaning! :rofl:

Does this mean I am off the hook for the one you needed after my NASCAR teat post? :)

RaceChic
04-23-03, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by pchall
Does this mean I am off the hook for the one you needed after my NASCAR teat post? :)

Okay, where was that???!!!??? I need to see that now.....:rolleyes: :D :rolleyes: :D