PDA

View Full Version : Football pants

nrc
10-23-06, 04:11 PM
New rule. Fans are not permitted to wear football pants under any circumstances. Jerseys - ok, fine, they're shirts. But football pants are not pants, they're heavy duty tights that only become acceptably manly when stuffed full of quadricep. Nobody wants to see your chicken legs in tights. So just don't do it. :yuck:

racer2c
10-23-06, 04:14 PM
New rule. Fans are not permitted to wear football pants under any circumstances. Jerseys - ok, fine, they're shirts. But football pants are not pants, they're heavy duty tights that only become acceptably manly when stuffed full of quadricep. Nobody wants to see your chicken legs in tights. So just don't do it. :yuck:

Please tell me that this is a warning in case guys are thinking about wearing football pants, not that you've actually seen this. Please!:rofl:

nrc
10-23-06, 04:21 PM
Please tell me that this is a warning in case guys are thinking about wearing football pants, not that you've actually seen this. Please!:rofl:

Two on Sunday at the Bengals game. One home fan, one away. Maybe they figure it's acceptable this close to Halloween. No. No, it's not.

Ankf00
10-23-06, 04:28 PM
are you sure you didn't take a detour to Oklahoma? :laugh:

oddlycalm
10-23-06, 04:28 PM
Nobody wants to see your chicken legs in tights. So just don't do it. :yuck: Make that "fish-belly white chicken legs" if during the regular season. :yuck:

On the other hand, the wearing of ersatz uniforms by those of the Walter Mitty persuasion allows easy identification of the droolers and wankers. :gomer:

oc

dando
10-23-06, 05:09 PM
Two on Sunday at the Bengals game. One home fan, one away. Maybe they figure it's acceptable this close to Halloween. No. No, it's not.

Hey, you saw my buddy and me! :D j/k :p I saw the usual variety of Bengals miscreants yesterday, but I missed that shizzle. However, I did catch one of the guys selling beers, etc. wearing shorts. :eek: Oh, and a warning to anyone thinking about visiting Cintucky...they still smoke in bars down there. :saywhat:

-Kevin

RaceGrrl
10-23-06, 05:17 PM
Are you a season ticket holder, dando?

dando
10-23-06, 05:31 PM
Are you a season ticket holder, dando?

Unfortunately, no. I go to one to two games/season. My budget doesn't allow for Bengals, OSU x 2, and CBJs 1/2 season tix. So the team further away loses out. :( Plus, dem tix are damn expensive even for the upper deck. :eek:

-Kevin

WickerBill
10-23-06, 06:47 PM
Nobody wants to see your chicken legs in tights.

http://www.maxwellfootballclub.org/content/awards/maxwell/2005/Young_1.jpg

John Madden: "Now here's a guy who should have pulled his socks all the way up in college!"

Ankf00
10-23-06, 07:14 PM
I always preferred this angle, it's more flattering :D

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b244/majortexasfan/vince.jpg