PDA

View Full Version : Dear Bourdais

Spicoli
10-22-06, 06:03 PM
**** you. go to AGR you whiney assed little prick.:shakehead :thumdown:

rocket
10-22-06, 06:11 PM
Yeah, I love that, he says he couldn't understand why he was penalized for trying to make a pass, but then continues to say he would have either stuffed it in the tires and Power would have been collected in that, or he would lock up and hit the runoff.

You got penalized for the same reason PT was penalized for running into you in Denver...what is that unjustified risk or something like that??

French Whine:cry:

grungex
10-22-06, 06:44 PM
He can't understand it, because he is perfect, and everybody should get the he** out of the way and let him lead every race. What a loser. :thumdown:

Dr. Corkski
10-22-06, 06:51 PM
http://www.champcarworldseries.com/content/photos/2006/By800/20061022P_0094.jpg

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Spicoli
10-22-06, 06:52 PM
Dr. Fartski = loves french men who whine.:gomer:

rocket
10-22-06, 07:05 PM

...and that's what makes the whining so annoying, well that and the fact that he thinks the same rules don't apply to him.
Nobody said screw him for winning the championship.

grungex
10-22-06, 07:45 PM
I will say he has the worst attitude of a champion in many years. Very poor sport. :thumdown:

spinner26
10-22-06, 07:45 PM

coolhand
10-22-06, 08:01 PM

let me quote that awsome pick, pure haterness

coolhand
10-22-06, 08:02 PM
I will say he has the worst attitude of a champion in many years. Very poor sport. :thumdown:

You are right, they should give out the Cup based on people who exemplify that true attitude of a altrustic and benevolent Champion of the People

Paul Tracy.

grungex
10-22-06, 08:24 PM
Gee, I never said he didn't earn the cup. I merely pointed out that he is a poor sport. Learn to read.

stroker
10-22-06, 08:32 PM

Well don't sugar coat it, tell us how you really feel!

:rofl:

Fio1
10-22-06, 10:28 PM
At the end of the day, what's better to be loved or to dominate and be hated? Scumacher wins 7 World Championships, and everyone hates him. Jeff Gordon dominated Nascar for so many years and the same; everyone hated him. Now Bourdais wins 3-championships in a row and all the CCWS fans hate him.

Unfortunately for you guys Bourdais will be around for a while and will more then likely continue winning championships. It sucks that F1 are over-looking this talent, but when you consider that guys like Jourdain, Dominguez and now Philippe could win races; you understand why F1 overlook the series. They believe GP2 is a much harder series then CCWS, and therefore don't really look at Bourdais' accomplishments in CCWS like anything special.

Cam
10-22-06, 10:34 PM
Moi? Dont hate SeaBass... Gordon in Neckcar is my man.... Despise the schu... I just f'd your whole theory up! :)

rocket
10-23-06, 03:12 AM
At the end of the day, what's better to be loved or to dominate and be hated? Scumacher wins 7 World Championships, and everyone hates him. Jeff Gordon dominated Nascar for so many years and the same; everyone hated him. Now Bourdais wins 3-championships in a row and all the CCWS fans hate him.

Unfortunately for you guys Bourdais will be around for a while and will more then likely continue winning championships. It sucks that F1 are over-looking this talent, but when you consider that guys like Jourdain, Dominguez and now Philippe could win races; you understand why F1 overlook the series. They believe GP2 is a much harder series then CCWS, and therefore don't really look at Bourdais' accomplishments in CCWS like anything special.

My dislike of him...like many others I'm sure has nothing to do with the fact that he has won the last 3 championships, it is his Michael Andretti like whinning...(whom I never like either). At the very least be a little gracious for the aknowledgement of your accomplishments. Even AJ had more positive to say about it that Seb did, granted though he's off to the land of nascar$$$$ so he's really got nothing to be upset about.

rabbit
10-23-06, 09:06 AM
http://www.speedtv.com/articles/champcar/auto/33534/?page=2
ARROGANT BOURDAIS

In claiming the 2007 Champ Car title today, Sebastien Bourdais did something A.J. Foyt, the Andrettis, the Unsers, Rick Mears, Bobby Rahal, Alex Zanardi and all but one of the sport's other illustrious champions failed to do throughout its various guises: win three consecutive Champ Car championships. Only Ted Horn, who won the titles in 1946, '47 and '48 had three straight titles. Reflecting on his achievement, Bourdais observed, "I might sound a little arrogant saying it, but I think it's never been done before. Back in '46, '47 and '48 it was completely different format, and back then the competition was so different, it's very difficult to compare. I think to me the real years start in '79 when this whole thing started and there was no dirt (track racing) involved anymore and, you know, it's just a great feeling. Also I got my first win on an oval this year, on a real oval, in Milwaukee, and it was a very high point of the season. Was again, you know, very much due to the efforts of the team. And it just made for a complete season. And it's tough to come back over all that's been done in the last three years, but there's so much we could say that I'm just going to leave it as these three, I guess."

Andrew Longman
10-23-06, 09:26 AM
I thought his comments about next year telling. He said he needed time to put things in perspective. In all he seems very unhappy that F1 hopes are fading and this may be the peak of his career. Winning another cup next year just doesn't seem that interesting to him.

Winston Wolfe
10-23-06, 09:49 AM
I agree, Andrew.
Last line is very telling. He isnt happy, after winning 3 consecutive titles, and with AJA all but gone, it appears his main nemesis will be PT who's enjoying the limelight of being CCWS Bad Boy. Well, if all you have is a whiny French beeotch to pick on, PT is going to be the fan favorite every time.
SeaBass has nothing to gain by staying in CCWS.... and I dont feel he has been a gracious winner being on the best team, and having some obvious driving talent. But all that aint gonna get him a ride in F1, where I dont think he would last very long anyhow, given his whiny, bitchy demeanor....
but hey, "congrats, Champ x 3".....:thumbup:

TKGAngel
10-23-06, 10:15 AM
Also from the above linked article, this comment from Team Australia's Craig Gore...

"This is the last time he'll hold that (Vanderbilt Cup) trophy. He's won it three times in a row but the first two were against a fairly depleted field. I mean he really only had to beat Paul Tracy (at which point Gore paused to say something to the effect of 'no dis-respect to you Alex' to Team Australia's Alex Tagliani who was also on the dais at the time) and Paul Tracy crashes.

"Sebastien isn't in Formula 1 because he's not good enough. He's holding up that trophy today but he doesn't deserve it. What he did today didn't benefit the series or the race, and it was quite stupid in my opinion."

I wonder if McWhiny is starting to annoy the people in the paddock just as much as he is annoying the fans.

grungex
10-23-06, 10:46 AM
Starting to? Bwahahahahah!!!:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

NismoZ
10-23-06, 10:53 AM
That description of unhappiness and whining is nothing compared to the rant PT fired off about sanctions for HIS lapses of judgement (of which one big one was simply overlooked. You know, "One o' them racin' deals"? And he didn't even have a trophy to hoist overhead to salve his anger a little.) Plenty of room for complaining I'd say and many seem to be taking advantage. Here, too. Gore sounds like the biggest baby of all. To me the putrid smell of politics is beginning to grow much stronger in CC and I hope KK is on top of it.

trauma1
10-23-06, 10:53 AM

Well the cforum crew already seem to believe he's signed with FMA, idiot gomers:rofl:

RusH
10-23-06, 10:58 AM
Too late now, but he could take lessons from Nelsonmania on how act like a respectable frog.:gomer:

trauma1
10-23-06, 11:18 AM
no **** Rush he's grown up , AJ should have taken some leasons from him

NELSON PHILIPPE: Mario says it better than me. He was definitely quicker than me in turn 1 and turn 2 and better at braking into turn 3, but I managed to keep him right behind me and I was able to maintain the gap, which was pretty good. And I led a bunch of races this year and it's good to finally lead one and finish it, finish it in the lead.

And before I forget, I need to thank every single driver in the Champ Car World Series for giving me the time to grow and giving me all the respect, because I now realize that when I came in I was a really small kid, real young, real stupid, real immature, and I want to thank them for ‑‑ I really want to thank them for giving me the time of day, and it's really awesome to be part of them now because truly I feel like I've joined their group. (Applause)

Insomniac
10-23-06, 12:05 PM
http://www.speedtv.com/articles/champcar/auto/33534/?page=2

If he wants to say that, then I say it ended in 2002 when Penske, TKG (AGR), TCGR, Honda and Toyota left for the IRL.

Spicoli
10-23-06, 12:33 PM
Nelsonmania - vcatch it!

Frogger - bye bye dicktard.:gomer:

Spicoli knows things. ;)

cameraman
10-23-06, 12:41 PM
Spicoli knows things. ;)

The merger on again?

Spicoli
10-23-06, 12:52 PM
The merger on again?

no, but your sister is. :rofl:

Indy
10-23-06, 10:28 PM
Nelsonmania - vcatch it!

Frogger - bye bye dicktard.:gomer:

Spicoli knows things. ;)

Hmmm. Confirmed things, or the same things you knew before?

Gary
10-23-06, 10:49 PM
I honestly can't remember hearing him saying anything positive about ChampCar. Always got the feeling he thought it was beneath him.

In spite of that, I would like to see him back next year... but only in a Coyne car!

Spicoli
10-24-06, 04:58 AM
http://www.gcbulletin.com.au/article/2006/10/23/1380_sports.html

"He's not in F1 because he is not good enough and here he is now holding that trophy up and he is not really deserved of it. Next year I will be making sure one of my boys holds it up."

:D

Insomniac
10-24-06, 08:17 AM
Hmmm. Confirmed things, or the same things you knew before?

Be quite an about face after declaring the IRL so dangerous. I may not like him, but it did sem like he meant that.

nrc
10-24-06, 09:23 AM
We're going to start charging $19.95 to read Spiccy's stuff.

In the meantime, Bourdais — who races for Newman-Haas, co-owned by actor Paul Newman and businessman Carl Haas — is under contract with that team at least through next year. That means Bourdais will be aiming for a fourth Champ Car championship.
http://www.latimes.com/sports/baseball/mlb/la-sp-motors24oct24,1,1709992.story

emjaya
10-24-06, 09:50 AM
http://www.gcbulletin.com.au/article/2006/10/23/1380_sports.html

:D

He's lucky he didn't wear that trophy.:flame: :flame: :flame:

Spicoli
10-24-06, 10:43 AM
We're going to start charging $19.95 to read Spiccy's stuff.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/baseball/mlb/la-sp-motors24oct24,1,1709992.story

sure. but we'll throw in a sixer of PBR's to sweeten the pot. :cool: