PDA

View Full Version : Move over Uncle Bill, AJ's in town

spinner26
10-20-06, 10:18 AM
Bill Elliott's plans to run in the Bass Pro Shops 500 at Atlanta Motor Speedway next week with a special paint scheme commemorating his 30 years of racing at his home track have been scrapped, but he'll race in front of the home folks anyway. Elliott said the Red Bull team that was set to field his car asked him to step aside so rookie A.J. Allmendinger could drive. Elliott agreed, then struck a deal to drive the #37 Dodge R&J Racing. "But the key is that I'll be racing, and that I don't let down the fans who have already bought tickets," Elliott said.(Atlanta Journal-Constitution)(10-20-2006):rofl: :laugh: :shakehead

http://jayski.com/cupnews.htm#nasfanclub

trauma1
10-20-06, 10:47 AM
he's gone,:flame:

Easy
10-20-06, 11:06 AM
Can we make another run at a meltdown? If so, let's really put some vitriol in it. After all, its completely unacceptable that a major talent would seek to expand his fortune and rise in his profession by leaving one company for another.

So...

AJ sucks, he is a gomer, he bangs his sister ,,,,,,,,,, etc, etc..

Oh and F Red Bull or something.

At least we've still got Nelsonmania and Dan Clarke until they take their money to F1 test roles.:gomer:

racer2c
10-20-06, 11:23 AM
Can we make another run at a meltdown? If so, let's really put some vitriol in it. After all, its completely unacceptable that a major talent would seek to expand his fortune and rise in his profession by leaving one company for another.

So...

At least we've still got Nelsonmania and Dan Clarke until they take their money to F1 test roles.:gomer:

I knew he banged his sister! :gomer:

AJ = "Champ Car is the only series for me. I'll never leave! I love it! The people are great! The cars are fantastic! I'll never leave! Champ Car is the only series for me! I'll never leave!"

(paraphrased quote, I can't remember his exact words...but they were close)

trauma1
10-20-06, 11:31 AM

So...

not worth it anymore , hell this isn't even trying to be mislead anyone about his future F yoda and bill white

dando
10-20-06, 11:49 AM
So sad to see such a talent go to waste going around in circles. :shakehead :saywhat: :irked:

-Kevin

Elmo T
10-20-06, 12:05 PM
So sad to see such a talent go to waste going around in circles. :shakehead :saywhat: :irked:

-Kevin

A mark, a yen, a buck or a pound
A buck or a pound, a buck or a pound
Is all that makes the world go round
That clinking, clanking sound
Can make the world go round

Money, money, money, money
Money, money, money, money
Money, money, money, money, money

OR

...Your lovin' give me a thrill
But your lovin' don't pay my bill.
Now gimme money (that's what I want)
That's what I want (that's what I want)
That's what I want, ye-ye-yeh,
That's what I want.

Accipiter
10-20-06, 12:30 PM
****!

Easy
10-20-06, 12:34 PM
Maybe Juancho will choke him at a driver's meeting like he did another Forsythe(/Green) driver. :rofl:

chicanor
10-20-06, 01:23 PM
you never know, his new fiance could be more money hungry than we thought and he has to make more $$ to please her. :D

doubt he's gonna leave just yet, especially if he wins the championship. if he does, what a complete slap in the face to those who have supported him this whole time, to the team and gerry. let's not start F'ing him just yet. show us we're wrong AJ!

Spicoli
10-20-06, 01:38 PM
nascar sucks.

G.
10-20-06, 01:38 PM
you never know, his new fiance could be more money hungry than we thought and he has to make more $$ to please her. :D

<deleted non-meltdown stuff>I have heard that his fiance is his sister.

trauma1
10-20-06, 01:48 PM
nascar sucks.

so does toyota and red bull

oddlycalm
10-20-06, 02:16 PM
If the kid wants to drive a pig iron poker in something called the Bass Pro Shops 500 let him have at it. I won't be watching.

oc

Easy
10-20-06, 02:51 PM
F Cosworth too. They're doing some work for a Nascar engine program. GOD I HATE THEM!

Please see my blog for my feelings on this.

ccwsrulEzfnascabsuxxors.blogspat.wtf/redbull-is-the-devilsdrink/toyotaruined mylife/

:p

Spicoli
10-20-06, 03:38 PM
F Cosworth too. They're doing some work for a Nascar engine program. GOD I HATE THEM!

ccwsrulEzfnascabsuxxors.blogspat.wtf/redbull-is-the-devilsdrink/toyotaruined mylife/

you left out redneck republ;icant's from 'Bama.:gomer:

racer2c
10-20-06, 03:47 PM

Dead link.:gomer:

Spicoli
10-20-06, 04:05 PM
rumor posted on dolanwaggen says 8 mill /year and 40% of the winnings.:saywhat:

I would **** oprah for that pot 0 gold.:gomer:

trauma1
10-20-06, 04:10 PM
rumor posted on dolanwaggen says 8 mill /year and 40% of the winnings.:saywhat:

I would **** oprah for that pot 0 gold.:gomer:

you get back in , i'm still on " vacation" what happened to the 3 mil, 8 mil is a hellof a raise

cameraman
10-20-06, 04:15 PM
No, see he loves champ car and he shouldn't allow himself to go to nascar for merely millions and millions of dollars:rolleyes:

Where the hell do these people get the idea that Almendinger owes them a damned thing? It is business, he took a better job with a bigger firm. Welcome to reality.

trauma1
10-20-06, 04:35 PM
No, see he loves champ car and he shouldn't allow himself to go to nascar for merely millions and millions of dollars:rolleyes:

Where the hell do these people get the idea that Almendinger owes them a damned thing? It is business, he took a better job with a bigger firm. Welcome to reality.

he just lied to everyone that's the problem

extramundane
10-20-06, 04:58 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/7/79/The_Simpsons-Jeff_Albertson.png/222px-The_Simpsons-Jeff_Albertson.png

Worst Meltdown Thread Ever.

racer2c
10-20-06, 05:01 PM

Lame.

trauma1
10-20-06, 05:02 PM
nah just know he's history and it's not worth it anymore, but the nascar fans at speed are pissed that he booted bill from a ride and they don't like yoda either

http://insider.speedtv.com/viewtopic.php?t=134446&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Elmo T
10-20-06, 05:12 PM
No hand wringing or cold sweats here. No meltdown.

I just get tired of the lip service to where ever "home" might be today, only to make the jump later.

How about - "I like to drive racecars. I like money. I'll drive whatever you want as long as you've got the money." <-- That, I might actually respect.

Cam
10-20-06, 05:16 PM

HEY! This is supposed to be another meltdown! No logical reasoning is allowed here! Get with the plan! :cry:

;)

racer2c
10-20-06, 05:34 PM

I just get tired of the lip service to where ever "home" might be today, only to make the jump later.

How about - "I like to drive racecars. I like money. I'll drive whatever you want as long as you've got the money." <-- That, I might actually respect.

Bingo.

Easy
10-20-06, 05:43 PM
HEY! This is supposed to be another meltdown! No logical reasoning is allowed here! Get with the plan! :cry:

;)

SRSLY! FORD SUPPORTS NASCAR TOO. I HATE THEIR BALLS. FORD SUCKXSS.

NASCAR IS HATE. JAUN IS A STPID GOMERTURDTARd. THEY WONT LIKE HIM.

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

NELSON SHOULD GET DINGER'S RIDE. KAT RULEZ.

Cam
10-20-06, 05:52 PM
SRSLY! FORD SUPPORTS NASCAR TOO. I HATE THEIR BALLS. FORD SUCKXSS.

NASCAR IS HATE. JAUN IS A STPID GOMERTURDTARd. THEY WONT LIKE HIM.

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

NELSON SHOULD GET DINGER'S RIDE. KAT RULEZ.

Now there's a meltdown! Get that man a doily! :D

spinner26
10-20-06, 05:52 PM

Just like a bossman, they tell you what you want to hear and do what is good for them.

What is really sad is that so many get upset about it as though this driver or that team owner owes them something.

How many outside Champ Car and Champ Car forums do you think know this even happened?

All those caught up in the he should or shouldn't need to GET A LIFE, it's fuggin entertainment!

racer2c
10-20-06, 05:53 PM
News flash - AJ doesn't care if you support him or not.:gomer:

Elmo T
10-20-06, 05:56 PM
News flash - AJ doesn't care if you support him or not.:gomer:

Can you quote you own post?

From earlier, I can hear AJ singing it:

...Your lovin' give me a thrill
But your lovin' don't pay my bill.
Now gimme money (that's what I want)
That's what I want (that's what I want)