PDA

View Full Version : Tagliani to NASCAR?

emjaya
10-15-06, 09:57 AM
No, V8 Supercars apparently. One day. Maybe. :gomer:

I did not see it, but Tags was on an Oz motor racing show today saying he and Bonte are looking to move to Australia to be closer to her family and that the V8's are an option.When I don't know, probably after he retires from Champcar.

I got this from here (http://www.ten-tenths.com/forum/showthread.php?t=89727), so I'm not sure what he really said.I will have to wait for someone to post the show somewhere and watch it.

But if Tags does go racing V8's in the future, I'll be able to link to this thread and say "told you so" and make out like I'm some sort of know it all insider.:p :D

NismoZ
10-15-06, 12:20 PM
Soooo, we talkin' more in the Canadian Club than the Alabama Gang yet? Helluva rivalry brewing!:D

theunions
10-19-06, 05:34 AM
I thought he was pursuing options in CTS?

Tim
10-19-06, 12:18 PM
I would be happy to see him go. The more talented guys we can get the better.

NismoZ
10-19-06, 01:11 PM
Walker and Gore would like to run a 3 car team next season and are glad Alex is being up front about his pursuit of "other options" but would like to see him return. I think Pagenaud brings more than the 2 mil. to the team and Alex knows it. They'd also like 2 Australian drivers, tried to get Briscoe...does Alex qualify?;)

Cam
10-19-06, 01:52 PM
They'd also like 2 Australian drivers...does Alex qualify?;)

With that goofy accent?!?!? NO! :flame:

:p