PDA

View Full Version : Indy area Surfers/Brazil get together.

Cam
10-14-06, 10:11 AM
Cam & Spikkly productions presents the Indy area (or if you dare, come in from outta town) bash for the Brazillian GP (and crowning of Fred as WDC) promptly followed by the Lexmark 300 at Surfers Paradise.

There are a few of us getting together next Sunday for an afternoon of open wheel racing and figured "Hey what! Come one come all!" We need the voices to drown out the tintop watchers. ;)

We will be meeting at Park Street Pub (http://maps.google.com/maps?q=515+W+Park+St,+Westfield,+IN&ie=UTF8&om=1&z=15&iwloc=A) in Westfield. (My local watering hole). Brazil starts @ 12:30, Surfers @ 3:00. If you have a laptop, bring it. There is free wireless internet so you won't miss a thing on Race Director.

Come on up. I look forward to seeing a few of you that I haven't seen since I have been back.

http://pccruisers.com/parkstreet/parkpub.jpg

Spicoli
10-14-06, 10:19 AM
Me and Nelsonmania are in.:thumbup:

RHR_Fan
10-14-06, 01:06 PM
Cam, have some steak for me, will you? ;) :)

~Nicole

Kiwifan
10-14-06, 01:26 PM
Take care and have fun Cam. Look out for me in the crowd mate, I'll be the one grinnin' and wavin'.

:D :D :D

Rusty.

Cam
10-14-06, 07:04 PM
Cam, have some steak for me, will you? ;) :)

~Nicole

Unfortunately no chewing til Nov 3... S day! ;)

Lizzerd
10-14-06, 07:15 PM
Hell, you know I'm in like a... well, I'll be there for sure.

There are a lot of Indy folks here that never show their faces anywhere. Come on, peeps, we're okay to hang with. And ugly. So if you are ugly too, don't worry about it. Just show up and find the TV's with the race(s) on them. We'll have about a quarter of the bar "roped off" so to speak.

nissan gtp
10-14-06, 07:26 PM
looks like a nice place :rolleyes:

do you have to go through a metal detector ?

have fun anyhow :gomer:

Cam
10-14-06, 07:31 PM
looks like a nice place :rolleyes:

do you have to go through a metal detector ?

have fun anyhow :gomer:

Critical of the exterior? Nice! :rolleyes:

Fine. You can still come. Just leave your gun at the door. :cry:

Indy
10-14-06, 10:13 PM
I can assure you that the restrooms in that place are better than the restrooms at IMS. Beyond that, no guarantees, LOL.

Non clique members welcome? Looks like fun.

Lizzerd
10-14-06, 11:24 PM
I can assure you that the restrooms in that place are better than the restrooms at IMS. Beyond that, no guarantees, LOL.

What clique?

Are you an OC member? You are? Yes, you are quite welcome. Please do come. Bring a CC fan friend. Bring a lemming if you want. Somebody to heckle.

RHR_Fan
10-14-06, 11:32 PM
Unfortunately no chewing til Nov 3... S day! ;)

Well have a few extra beers for me. :)

~Nicole

Spicoli
10-15-06, 12:03 AM
Where's Ripper?

emjaya
10-15-06, 12:16 AM
Sorry fella's, won't be able to make it.Bit busy that weekend. ;) :D

Lizzerd
10-15-06, 01:01 AM
Sorry fella's, won't be able to make it.Bit busy that weekend. ;) :D

:flame:

Have a great time. If I knew what you look like, I'd be watching for you on TV.

:flame:

Kiwifan
10-15-06, 02:34 AM
I'm in row 29C stand 12 (old Andretti Stand) at the ANA (Carpentiers Corner) and will be wearing my Blue or White Champcar Shirt with my White Scott Dixon Indy Lights cap. (Tradition. :) ) As I said to Cam, "just look for the guy with the BIGGEST smile. :D And no ladies, it's not just because of the nice 'ladies' on the Coast. I'm there for the racing, everything else is a bonus!

Have fun emjaya, enjoy the show Yanks. :thumbup:

Seriously, now I'm off to the Airport. The bags are packed. The FORD is full. Weather forecast is for snow between my place and Christchurch some three hours away. Ha, but that won't stop me. lol.

Spot ya, Rusty.

Indy
10-15-06, 01:56 PM
What clique?

Are you an OC member? You are? Yes, you are quite welcome. Please do come. Bring a CC fan friend. Bring a lemming if you want. Somebody to heckle.

Thank you! Being pretty new at OC, I was honestly not sure. I will be there if I can.

Sorry, but I no longer know any lemmings. They are all in graveyards, nursing homes, or insane asylums. And rightfully so.

Cam
10-15-06, 02:11 PM
Well have a few extra beers for me. :)

~Nicole

Now that I can do! ;)

Spicoli
10-15-06, 03:39 PM
Thank you! Being pretty new at OC, I was honestly not sure. I will be there if I can.

Sorry, but I no longer know any lemmings. They are all in graveyards, nursing homes, or insane asylums. And rightfully so.

I think we should invite Ricky "Lake Trash" Treadway, and stick him with the tab.:thumbup:

Cam
10-15-06, 04:43 PM
I think we should invite Ricky "Lake Trash" Treadway, and stick him with the tab.:thumbup:

He has a cut out that we can stand by the front door! :gomer: Do it!

RTKar
10-15-06, 07:37 PM

:rofl: ...Clique...the only "In" thing about THAT crowd is you'll find them in the bar, strange as it may look. Having had a beer or two with some of them......play at your own risk.

really........that is a very strange looking bar

Cam
10-15-06, 08:11 PM
:rofl: ...Clique...the only "In" thing about THAT crowd is you'll find them in the bar, strange as it may look. Having had a beer or two with some of them......play at your own risk.

The building started its life many years ago as a cannery... Hence the boxxy bland exterior.... Inside now days is much more comfy. :)

Indy
10-15-06, 08:14 PM

Anyone who has driven up U.S. 31 through Westfield has driven right by it.

It ain't pretty, but it is functional. :laugh:

Cam
10-15-06, 08:15 PM
Anyone who has driven up U.S. 31 through Westfield has driven right by it.

It ain't pretty, but it is functional. :laugh:

Hey! You know where you are coming next Sunday then? ;)

Indy
10-15-06, 08:50 PM

I may have been there once or twice. :gomer:

Cam
10-15-06, 08:56 PM
I may have been there once or twice. :gomer:

:thumbup: :)

RTKar
10-15-06, 09:24 PM

If I lived closer, I would.

Fitti Fan
10-15-06, 09:52 PM
But do I have to find my CCIC fan club card in order to attend:shakehead ?

Fitti Fan
10-15-06, 09:53 PM
But do I have to bring my CCIC fan club card to attend?

Indy
10-15-06, 10:13 PM
But do I have to find my CCIC fan club card in order to attend:shakehead ?

If you do, and you cause any trouble, we will make a BFD out of it. :saywhat:

lisa
10-15-06, 10:32 PM
You already know that I'll be there, but thought I would make it official and tell you here too.

I have driven by there many times but I have never been inside. We drove by today on the way to the airport.

Lizzerd
10-15-06, 11:22 PM
If you have a laptop, bring it. There is free wireless internet so you won't miss a thing on Race Director.

I just thought of something. Unless RD synchs up with the delayed telecast, it will be worthless. We could still get live T&S for Interlagos, though.

RHR_Fan
10-15-06, 11:45 PM
You already know that I'll be there, but thought I would make it official and tell you here too.

I have driven by there many times but I have never been inside. We drove by today on the way to the airport.

Have a drink for me too. ;)

I'll watch the race from the comforts of my living room, perhaps with an adult beverage.

~Nicole

Spicoli
10-19-06, 03:28 PM
so its me, Cam lisa and lizzerd and maybe Colleen?

:[arty::thumbup:

Cam
10-19-06, 04:07 PM
so its me, Cam lisa and lizzerd and maybe Colleen?

:[arty::thumbup:

There are a few non-posters too! :thumbup:

Lizzerd
10-19-06, 04:52 PM
Looks like maybe Indy too.

Indy? You listening?

Lizzerd
10-20-06, 06:23 PM
I still don't see any more Indy peeps chiming in.

Wimps.

Lizzerd
10-21-06, 09:41 PM
Sheesh... my confidence in the OC crowd is waning. So many locals here that didn't even say "no, I can't make it" or something like that. Still 12+ hours to decide.

Spicoli
10-21-06, 10:35 PM
Sheesh... my confidence in the OC crowd is waning. So many locals here that didn't even say "no, I can't make it" or something like that. Still 12+ hours to decide.

just me an you baby. ;)

Spicoli
10-22-06, 10:08 AM
2 hours.:thumbup:

Cam
10-22-06, 10:24 AM
2 hours.:thumbup:

http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/ernaehrung/food-smiley-004.gif

lisa
10-22-06, 10:35 AM

I am going to bring you a gift today. Does that make you feel any better? :)

Ziggy
10-22-06, 08:38 PM
Did you watch for me on TV?:gomer:

Cam
10-22-06, 08:48 PM
Did you watch for me on TV?:gomer:

Were you dressed in Green and Yellow? :tony:

Indy
10-22-06, 09:02 PM
And great it was. Thanks to all. Too bad all you others missed the hot sex, free drugs, and cash prizes.

Twisty Bits
10-22-06, 09:15 PM
And great it was. Thanks to all. Too bad all you others missed the hot sex, free drugs, and cash prizes.

Screw that, there was 2 races on.:D

Cam
10-22-06, 09:34 PM
Twist! You would have fitted right in! :D

Lizzerd
10-22-06, 10:29 PM
A good time was had by the handful that showed.

Mexico is next. Come one, come all.