PDA

View Full Version : Even more Road America Pictures!

TurboV8
10-13-06, 06:53 PM
Here are some of our pictures over the weekend. I have included some comments. Enjoy!

http://s112.photobucket.com/albums/n167/alexzanardi/Road%20America%202006/

Cam
10-13-06, 07:31 PM
Here are some of our pictures over the weekend. I have included some comments. Enjoy!

http://s112.photobucket.com/albums/n167/alexzanardi/Road%20America%202006/

Did you deliberately set out to stalk RM? ;)

TurboV8
10-13-06, 08:23 PM
Did you deliberately set out to stalk RM? ;)

We do deliberately set out to stalk the paddock but no one in particular, not even the world famous RM.

:D

RHR_Fan
10-13-06, 09:38 PM
Awesome pics, especially the one of Nelsonmania in the dumpster. :rofl: Love the captions!

~Nicole

Spicoli
10-14-06, 09:45 AM
Awesome pics, especially the one of Nelsonmania in the dumpster. :rofl: Love the captions!

~Nicole

to set you nelson haters right, there were TWO nelsonmania posters. i have the signed one right here next to my desk.:thumbup:

haters.:shakehead

TurboV8
10-14-06, 10:35 AM
to set you nelson haters right, there were TWO nelsonmania posters. i have the signed one right here next to my desk.:thumbup:

haters.:shakehead

Dude....I didn't know that was you. You walked right though the CARA party holding up the Nelson poster and mumbling about beer as stunned partygoers looked on....... I wish I had a picture of Tag's face when you approched him in the hospitality tent with your Nelson poster.......he didn't know WTF was going on......he looked terrified......too funny....It was classic!

I owe you some beer!!

Spicoli
10-14-06, 11:51 AM
Dude....I didn't know that was you. You walked right though the CARA party holding up the Nelson poster and mumbling about beer as stunned partygoers looked on....... I wish I had a picture of Tag's face when you approched him in the hospitality tent with your Nelson poster.......he didn't know WTF was going on......he looked terrified......too funny....It was classic!

I owe you some beer!!

Cool. C'mon over.:D

emjaya
10-15-06, 12:13 AM
there were TWO nelsonmania posters. i have the signed one right here next to my desk.:thumbup:

Two. :eek: Are they breeding? :D

Anteater
10-15-06, 11:47 AM
Cool pix! :cool:

I remember seeing Mariela; her hat cracked me up.

Twisty Bits
10-15-06, 12:20 PM
Good quality entertainment there. I'm really glad I ran into you at RA. Wish we coulda hung oot more. It was a busy weekend.

lisa
10-16-06, 01:36 AM
Hey, where were you guys on Sunday? I somehow missed you all day. Did you have bloody marys?

Twisty Bits
10-17-06, 01:26 AM
We hung at turn 1 for the Atlantics and Yes, they had Bloody Marys. The rest of the day, camp, turn 1,5,6. Looks like Turbo was everywhere.

JT265
10-17-06, 07:54 AM
We hung at turn 1 for the Atlantics and Yes, they had Bloody Marys. The rest of the day, camp, turn 1,5,6. Looks like Turbo was everywhere.

Hmmm, sorry I missed you! :saywhat: :rofl:

TurboV8
10-17-06, 08:52 PM
Cool pix! :cool:

I remember seeing Mariela; her hat cracked me up.

You mean this hat?
http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n167/alexzanardi/marielashat.jpg

TurboV8
10-17-06, 09:02 PM
Hey, where were you guys on Sunday? I somehow missed you all day. Did you have bloody marys?

Twisty is right Lisa we were everywhere.. we were also in the paddock and on the grid before the race and in the winner circle after......where were you Lisa??....... and of course we had bloody mary's..we had a gosh darn bar in the trunk :D !! http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n167/alexzanardi/preludetrunk.jpg
I really thought we would bump in to you.

diamond dave
10-18-06, 11:56 AM
hey turbo V8, I think I ran into you guys at the beeramid when you were taking snaps. Was she the one that thought the bottles were held together by gum?:laugh:

TurboV8
10-22-06, 10:17 AM
hey turbo V8, I think I ran into you guys at the beeramid when you were taking snaps. Was she the one that thought the bottles were held together by gum?:laugh:

That was us Dave, we were drinking our bloody marys taking pics of the beeramid right before the atlantic race. You told her it was construction adheisive, not gum :laugh: