PDA

View Full Version : AJ's Agent...

Pages : 1 [2]

Indy
10-15-06, 02:09 PM
Yeah...that great big sucking sound you hear is the NASCAB vacuum cleaner sucking up money and people. It SUCKS all right. BUT...guess what? WE DON'T CARE (anymore) because we have Cosworth, Cooper Atlantics, Panoz' DP01, Paul Freekin' Tracy (for 5 more mother lovin' years) King Carl, PLN and a bunch of Holes In The Wall, that bald-headed PG in bed with a gang of Mexicans swimming in oil ) ROAD FRACKING AMERICA!!!, REAL sportscars on the same damn day!, (they do too, but screw 'em.) red sidewall tires (far more sophisticated than just letting the air out), dare I say "paddle shifters and on-board starters"?, even push-to-keep-from-being-passed, TURBOS!, railroad tracks, the GOOD Canadians, KK, Jon Beekhius, KATE, the Wing Rider, SURFERS!!! (did you hear, they're going to KILL F-1 in attendance this year!?:cool: ), the Peraltada, The Kink (oh my), FROGGIE! (I don't care what ANY of you say, he is one of the best damn drivers in the WORLD, and probably the next to go to CABS:yuck:), Bridgestone Presents, Ford (if they don't turn turtle...dump 'CABS and go CC BIG, guys (Robby Gordon and RHR to CC:rofl: ) ...c'mon people. it's almost Thanksgiving!

Damn! Gotta get a kleenex now...

Cam
10-15-06, 02:23 PM
"If you want loyalty, buy a dog."

If you know, then you know. :thumbup:

Once again one of those times that we could really use some of 'birds words of wisdom.

RaceGrrl
10-15-06, 08:38 PM
"If you want loyalty, buy a dog."

If you know, then you know. :thumbup:

:thumbup:

racer2c
10-15-06, 09:36 PM
He shut many a dolt up with that line. :thumbup:

However, I have a loyal dog and I'd never let her drive in NASCAR.:)