10-08-06, 02:47 AM
good chat everyone.... :thumbup:

pchall
10-08-06, 08:07 AM
Even I'm chatting. You can't get much cooler than that. :rofl:

What? Nobody blew the whistle and declared "adult swim"? :rofl:

Opposite Lock
10-08-06, 10:59 AM
Did anyone catch the shout-out to "Offcamber Dot Net" at about 7 laps to go? :cool:

Cam
10-08-06, 11:26 AM
Did anyone catch the shout-out to "Offcamber Dot Net" at about 7 laps to go? :cool:

:saywhat: Do tell?!?!? :confused:

gjc2
10-08-06, 11:28 AM

I heard it.

Opposite Lock
10-08-06, 11:34 AM
:saywhat: Do tell?!?!? :confused:

Not much to tell. It was pretty quick, in the shout-out segment, which only lasted about 30 seconds. I think it was with about 7 laps left, give or take a couple laps. I think they said "The Offcamber Dot Net Crew", and then rattled off a couple other groups of fans.

Personally I'd rather be a "Posse" than a "Crew".:gomer:

Elmo T
10-08-06, 12:42 PM
"The Off-Camber dot Net crew Worldwide"

Cam
10-08-06, 03:16 PM
:cool: :thumbup:

devilmaster
10-08-06, 03:39 PM
someone should youtube the shoutouts... ;)

And so the question is, who sent in the email?

RHR_Fan
10-08-06, 03:40 PM
What? Nobody blew the whistle and declared "adult swim"? :rofl:

I left before they declared it. I went to bed right after MS made his first pit stop.

~Nicole

formulaben
10-08-06, 05:08 PM
someone should youtube the shoutouts... ;)

And so the question is, who sent in the email?

Others may have, but I sent one in. We talked about it during the China chat. Thanks Bob!

eiregosod
10-08-06, 06:34 PM
Alonso did what he had. he had to jump the Yodas. and because massa got held up to let Schumi through , Alonso was p2 after the pit stops. I don't think Fred had anything for Schumacher today.

Fred will have to stay out of trouble at Interlagos, especially the first 3 turns.

Cam
10-08-06, 07:24 PM
Alonso did what he had. he had to jump the Yodas. and because massa got held up to let Schumi through , Alonso was p2 after the pit stops. I don't think Fred had anything for Schumacher today.

Fred will have to stay out of trouble at Interlagos, especially the first 3 turns.

I wish there was an easy way of keeping track on who is due for which motor each weekend. I do get list Emails but the engine stats are sporadic at best.

So does Fred have a fresh lump at Interlagos? We know TGF does...

nrc
10-08-06, 09:34 PM
Others may have, but I sent one in. We talked about it during the China chat. Thanks Bob!

Sincere thanks for the plug. So far we have been able to handle the deluge of traffic. I can see bleary eyed F1 fans mumbling "Off who dot what?" :)

Lizzerd
10-08-06, 10:09 PM
Sincere thanks for the plug. So far we have been able to handle the deluge of traffic. I can see bleary eyed F1 fans mumbling "Off who dot what?" :)

Did you see a blip in users for either of the SPEED broadcasts?

Wheel-Nut
10-08-06, 11:08 PM

Yes, I heard it.

devilmaster
10-08-06, 11:13 PM

Yeah, I remember saying in the China chat that we should all email them....

I didn't think anyone would actually do it. :eek: ;) :D

Insomniac
10-09-06, 09:49 AM
So I guess now Massa has to take out Alonso and Schumacher has to avoid Fisi? :)

TrueBrit
10-09-06, 01:20 PM
So I guess now Massa has to take out Alonso and Schumacher has to avoid Fisi? :)

In a nutshell, yes.

;)

Methanolandbrats
10-09-06, 09:19 PM
In a nutshell, yes.

;)

Maybe this will help http://www.jr2.ox.ac.uk/bandolier/band18/b18-7.html :D

RTKar
10-09-06, 10:23 PM

Yes I did, figured it was some other group of numbskulls :p :cool:

...and here's a shout out to Rick in Illinois sound asleep on his couch.

Insomniac
10-10-06, 06:48 AM
In a nutshell, yes.

;)

It would be high comedy if that actually happened. I can just see Fisi slowing down to let Schumacher catch up and wreck him. And Flavio flipping out during and after. Schumacher would probably just climb out of his carr, walk off and retire. I don't think I've ever seen him mad.

Cam
10-10-06, 07:16 AM
I don't think I've ever seen him mad.

I dunno... I think it would be rather humorous to see him do the princess stomp. :p

chop456
10-10-06, 07:18 AM
...and here's a shout out to Rick in Illinois sound asleep on his couch.

You too, huh? :D

I woke up during the highlight wrap-up. Three cheers for TiVo.

formulaben
10-10-06, 10:41 AM
I don't think I've ever seen him mad.

Hmmm, must not have watched Spa, 1998. ;)

Dirty Sanchez
10-10-06, 10:57 AM
he was just under slightly more pressure to bring a title to ferrari in 1998.

Insomniac
10-10-06, 12:55 PM
I dunno... I think it would be rather humorous to see him do the princess stomp. :p

:rofl: That will always be a classic. You know it was real, but it still looked so fake.

Insomniac
10-10-06, 12:56 PM
Hmmm, must not have watched Spa, 1998. ;)

Nope. Don't think I paid much attention to F1 at that time. All Champ Car still back then.

Cam
10-10-06, 01:15 PM
Nope. Don't think I paid much attention to F1 at that time. All Champ Car still back then.

Ahhhh!!!! Of course! The infamous rearending of Coultard in all the spray from the rain. :shakehead youtube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsfQScvC5oI) before google pulls all Bernie copyright stuff. :rolleyes:

Insomniac
10-10-06, 01:39 PM
Ahhhh!!!! Of course! The infamous rearending of Coultard in all the spray from the rain. :shakehead youtube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsfQScvC5oI) before google pulls all Bernie copyright stuff. :rolleyes:

Wow. So many comments.

1. WTF was MS doing driving into the back of DC? Was he expecting him to not be there?
2. He still pulled off the pass with 3 wheels.
3. How did he keep control of that car?
4. Amazing that the rear wheels stayed on the track. (A Champ Car would have one wheel off)
5. Actual anger from MS, never seen it before. (Looked much more real than Bourdais at Denver)
6. Eddie Irvine loses his Ferrari with 4 wheels. ;)

Dr. Corkski
10-10-06, 02:31 PM
1. WTF was MS doing driving into the back of DC? Was he expecting him to not be there?He was not expecting the Woking Gestapo to order Cubehead to brake check him there.

RTKar
10-10-06, 06:11 PM
You too, huh? :D

I woke up during the highlight wrap-up. Three cheers for TiVo.

Oh yah, you know me, living on the edge; adventure,danger,romance...

next time call me up, we'll bong some geritol