PDA

View Full Version : Montoya 3rd in Stock Car Debut

Audi_A4
10-06-06, 08:35 PM
http://www.speedtv.com/articles/auto/oval/33165/

RusH
10-06-06, 10:22 PM
Good thing I`m smart enough to avoid racing forum spoilers:gomer:

We witnessed some Colombian bump drafting today.

Spicoli
10-06-06, 10:48 PM
wgaf

BogaTard.:gomer:

NismoZ
10-06-06, 11:08 PM
Bogota, Bogota, Bogota...;) ...I liked the part when the announcer said JM began his rise to fame after winning the Indy 500.

Lizzerd
10-06-06, 11:36 PM
Bogota, Bogota, Bogota...;) ...I liked the part when the announcer said JM began his rise to fame after winning the Indy 500.

You gotta be kidding me... He really said that? :shakehead

theunions
10-07-06, 01:06 AM
You gotta be kidding me... He really said that? :shakehead

Yup. There was some 500 footage used to back that up, plus plenty from F1 during that segment and thereafter...never a frame or mention of CART.

Also a :thumdown: to SPEED for ending coverage 26 minutes early to show another episode of Back in the Day instead of filling the entire 3-hour time slot and interviewing the only other driver in the field with Champ Car experience, who unlike freaking Brent Sherman actually finished the race and did so in the top ten.

NismoZ
10-07-06, 10:02 AM
Juan says that "was just about the most fun I ever had! Always on the edge but exciting." Chippie was pissed the race ended 14 laps early because of darkness. Sounded like Juan wanted to GO for it but Chip was holding him back, hoping for one more restart. (?) "My biggest nightmare was if he would have led every lap of the race."...He's already making waves.:D