PDA

View Full Version : Okay, I'm gonna say it....

TrueBrit
10-04-06, 11:30 AM
..but with the WDC tied at the top, two races left, both drivers hella-fast, and they race hella-close to one another, what's the chances that Buttmacher will end his "glittering" career by displaying one last final dirty, cheating, chopping bastard move, say at the chicane at Suzuka, or into the Senna curves at Interlagos....

If it's close, if he's scrambling, I say he won't be able to help himself, because, as the saying goes, 'once a pointy-chinned dirty cheating chopping bastard, ALWAYS a pointy-chinned dirty cheating chopping bastard'......

G.
10-04-06, 11:36 AM
:rofl: :laugh:

Spicoli
10-04-06, 11:42 AM
:fireworks:

:thumbup:

Cam
10-04-06, 11:52 AM
........because, as the saying goes, 'once a pointy-chinned dirty cheating chopping bastard, ALWAYS a pointy-chinned dirty cheating chopping bastard'......

:D :D :D :rofl:

Dirty Sanchez
10-04-06, 12:00 PM
Alonso is feeling the pressure a lot more than Schumacher... and it shows.

my prediction... 8-time World Champion. suck on it.

pchall
10-04-06, 12:04 PM
:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Sometimes I really think F1 over the last decade and more would have been better without Herr Buttmacher and Scuderia Ferrari.

Actually, I think that all the time.

..but with the WDC tied at the top, two races left, both drivers hella-fast, and they race hella-close to one another, what's the chances that Buttmacher will end his "glittering" career by displaying one last final dirty, cheating, chopping bastard move, say at the chicane at Suzuka, or into the Senna curves at Interlagos....

If it's close, if he's scrambling, I say he won't be able to help himself, because, as the saying goes, 'once a pointy-chinned dirty cheating chopping bastard, ALWAYS a pointy-chinned dirty cheating chopping bastard'......

Easy
10-04-06, 12:04 PM

Alonso's been a whiny little bitch since before Monza. Have fun at McLaren Zorro, at least you'll get some quality yacht time in Monte Carlo.

Insomniac
10-04-06, 12:12 PM
I doubt it would be necessary, but look forward to the meltdown if it does happen. :cool:

rabbit
10-04-06, 01:06 PM
If it's close, if he's scrambling, I say he won't be able to help himself, because, as the saying goes, 'once a pointy-chinned dirty cheating chopping bastard, ALWAYS a pointy-chinned dirty cheating chopping bastard'......:D:thumbup:

Elmo T
10-04-06, 01:31 PM
It will make the last races interesting to watch. I expect whining from one, if not both camps, before the weekend is done.

Perhaps something like this:

Boo Hoo Hoo (http://www.itv-f1.com/News_Article.aspx?PO_ID=37585)

Cam
10-04-06, 01:39 PM
It will make the last races interesting to watch. I expect whining from one, if not both camps, before the weekend is done.

Or this. (http://www.homeofsport.com/f1/news/item.aspx?id=17095) Hello pot, meet kettle. :rolleyes:

Dirty Sanchez
10-04-06, 01:48 PM
glad you brought that up, cam. I wonder where all the fans' outrage against team orders went?

oh yeah ferrari weren't involved :laugh:

G.
10-04-06, 01:52 PM
Or this. (http://www.homeofsport.com/f1/news/item.aspx?id=17095) Hello pot, meet kettle. :rolleyes:
As teammates Fernando Alonso and Giancarlo Fisichella tried to keep Michael Schumacher behind them on the Shanghai circuit last Sunday, they resorted to driving side-by-side down the straights in an apparently elaborate and dubious blocking technique.Pretty elaborate technique, I suppose.

RichK
10-04-06, 01:53 PM

Ferrari using similar tactics? That would require Massa to keep up! :laugh:

Insomniac
10-04-06, 03:11 PM

I'm still confused about how somehow Renault lost the race with the long pit stop. MS was way ahead of Alonso and Fisi. Alonso had to catch Fisi and MS and just because he was close at the end doesn't mean 10s on the stop was the difference. Ferrari almost always lets up as the race comes to a close. His race was lost during the second stint when MS and Fisi passed him.

Insomniac
10-04-06, 03:15 PM
I'm surprised Ferrari wasn't saying anything about Fisi's complete fall off during the last stint to let Alonso by (which Alonso obviously forgets about when he talks about the team sabotaging him. They had a perfect opportunity. He loses 2 points but they get the same constructor points).

NismoZ
10-04-06, 03:47 PM
C'mon TB, The Chin didn't invent those moves. They were demonstrated by a few "heroes" before his day and they were clearly allowed. And, the Frenchies? They don't give a rip about The Champ, he's leaving. Good move from his viewpoint, I'd say. Finally, a couple of F-1 races I'll be paying attention to. A 1-2, 2-1 decided on # of wins would be nice.

TrueBrit
10-04-06, 03:52 PM
C'mon TB, The Chin didn't invent those moves. They were demonstrated by a few "heroes" before his day and they were clearly allowed. And, the Frenchies? They don't give a rip about The Champ, he's leaving. Good move from his viewpoint, I'd say. Finally, a couple of F-1 races I'll be paying attention to. A 1-2, 2-1 decided on # of wins would be nice.

Not by my heroes they weren't...at least I don't recall Graham Hill, Ronnie Peterson or Gilles Villeneuve deliberately running people off the road....

ferrarigod
10-05-06, 08:35 AM
Not by my heroes they weren't...at least I don't recall Graham Hill, Ronnie Peterson or Gilles Villeneuve deliberately running people off the road....

In those you had to drive different in general. The reason Schuey and Senna and others have been able to make such moves is because they have the sense of security brought in by safety measures. Its not that Fangio didn't want to run into somebody, he just didn't want to die. I'm sure he made his car very wide when he had to. But even then passing wasn't an integral part in racing, finishing first was, and stay alive was a close 2nd.

emjaya
10-05-06, 09:39 AM
I hope the pointy-chinned dirty cheating chopping bastard runs the whiney little bitch into the kitty litter in both races and gets the eighth WDC.

:evil laugh:

Kahauna Dreamer
10-07-06, 06:39 AM

:rofl: :rofl: or :cry: :cry:

Spicoli
10-07-06, 07:57 AM
1) Felipe Massa (BRA/Ferrari/B), 1:29.599
2) Michael Schumacher (GER/Ferrari/B), 1:29.711
3) Ralf Schumacher (GER/Toyota/M), 1:29.989
4) Jarno Trulli (ITA/Toyota/M), 1:30.039
5) Fernando Alonso (SPA/Renault/M), 1:30.371
6) Giancarlo Fisichella (ITA/Renault/M), 1:30.599
7) Jenson Button (ENG/Honda/M), 1:30.992
8) Rubens Barrichello (BRA/Honda/M), 1:31.478
9) Nick Heidfeld (GER/BMW Sauber/M), 1:31.513
10) Nico Rosberg (GER/Williams-Cosworth/B), 1:31.856
11) Kimi Raikkonen (FIN/McLaren-Mercedes/M), 1:30.827
12) Robert Kubica (POL/BMW Sauber/M), 1:31.094
13) Pedro de la Rosa (SPA/McLaren-Mercedes/M), 1:31.254
14) Mark Webber (AUS/Williams-Cosworth/B), 1:31.276
15) Vitantonio Liuzzi (ITA/Toro Rosso-Cosworth/M), 1:31.943
16) Christijan Albers (HOL/MF1-Toyota/B), 1:33.750
17) David Coulthard (SCO/Red Bull-Ferrari/M), 1:32.252
18) Robert Doornbos (POR/Red Bull-Ferrari/M), 1:32.402
19) Scott Speed (USA/Toro Rosso-Cosworth/M), 1:32.867
20) Takuma Sato (JAP/Super Aguri-Honda/B), 1:33.666
21) Tiago Monteiro (POR/MF1-Toyota/B), 1:33.709
22) Sakon Yamamoto (JAP/Super Aguri-Honda/B), no time

NismoZ
10-07-06, 10:15 AM
Uh, oh. (It's the TIRES;) )

Insomniac
10-07-06, 11:18 AM
3) Ralf Schumacher (GER/Toyota/B), 1:29.989
4) Jarno Trulli (ITA/Toyota/B), 1:30.039

Insomniac
10-07-06, 11:20 AM
We'll see how the race starts out. If Renault can get by the Toyotas. Alonso seems to be easily unnerved.

Rogue Leader
10-07-06, 01:07 PM
Having those Toyota Powered Moving Chicanes between himself and the Renaults is a godsend for Schumi....

I predict an 8 time world champ too, great way to go out!

indyfan31
10-07-06, 04:22 PM
We'll see how the race starts out. If Renault can get by the Toyotas. Alonso seems to be easily unnerved.

If? I'm thinkin' the Renaults will be by the Toyotas before they reach the start line. However, the look on Alonso's face during the post-race interview last week was absolutely priceless. :laugh:

Insomniac
10-07-06, 06:04 PM
If? I'm thinkin' the Renaults will be by the Toyotas before they reach the start line. However, the look on Alonso's face during the post-race interview last week was absolutely priceless. :laugh:

They're speculating the Toyota's are light and the Bridgestone's are better at the beginning. That's why I said if. Plus, they may use the Renault technique to keep them behind them. ;) Shumacher and Massa almost worked it perfectly by boxing Alonso in at Turkey I think (wherever Massa was on pole).

oddlycalm
10-07-06, 07:13 PM
From where I sit the good news is that we have a WDC and constructors title that have gone nearly down to the wire. The only thing that woulda made the season better would have been McLaren giving Kimi a reliable ride. A three cornered fight would have been perfection. I suspect after this weekend it the WDC will be mostly over but the constructors title may not be.

I don't watch races because I'm a fan of the jockeys, I watch to see the fastest horses run.

oc

Spicoli
10-07-06, 07:24 PM
^^^ agreed.

Kinda gets me thinkin about nexyt year too. Kimi will be the one to watch, dontcha thuink?:saywhat:

Cam
10-07-06, 10:44 PM
^^^ agreed.

Kinda gets me thinkin about nexyt year too. Kimi will be the one to watch, dontcha thuink?:saywhat:

No.

Tim
10-07-06, 11:37 PM
Who's going to challenge Kimi? Alonso moves to a slower team, Renault will have Feces and Kova-whatever, Button doesn't seem to have it, and Toyota will still suck.

Insomniac
10-07-06, 11:52 PM
^^^ agreed.

I think this will be the most intriguing thing. MS had command of the car, will Kimi also? Also there is speculation MS stays on as a test driver.

EDwardo
10-15-06, 01:27 AM
I put on my tinfoil cap and devised this possible scenario for Brazil. The Mclaren has been crap all year. Kimi could conceivably finger Dennis and Haug on the way out the door as well as provide a subtle assist to the Teutonic Chin's 8th title in his last race. A nice gesture to his new employerTeam Fiat.

:eek: