PDA

View Full Version : The 2nd biggest AHOLE in Indy gets his due

Spicoli
10-02-06, 03:54 PM
http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20061002/BUSINESS/61002032

I know ALOT of people got hosed by this douche. :gomer:

The U.S. Supreme Court declined to hear Steve Hilbert's appeal of an $80 million judgment against him, according to a list of rejected cases released this morning.

and

Conseco sued Hilbert to recover company-backed loans he borrowed in the late-1990s to buy Conseco stock. That stock became worthless in 2003 after Conseco's bankruptcy reorganization.

guy married the hooker from his son's wedding, ripped off the entire city, and put a bunch of people out of work.

And oh yeah, that AJ Foit :tony: sponsorship was anopther great spending of money. :cry:

ferrarigod
10-02-06, 04:22 PM
So are you conceding that you are the #1 a-hole in indy?

:p

oddlycalm
10-02-06, 04:30 PM
guy married the hooker from his son's wedding, ripped off the entire city, and put a bunch of people out of work. Good news. Some jail time would have been perfect, but financial ruin will work in a pinch. Problem is, most these guys have stashed $ million in the Cayman's or similar.

I'm waiting for TG to go down for the count...

oc

Spicoli
10-02-06, 04:34 PM
Good news. Some jail time would have been perfect, but financial ruin will work in a pinch. Problem is, most these guys have stashed $ million in the Cayman's or similar.

I'm waiting for TG to go down for the count...

oc

Hilbert is the epitome of "neuvo riche". He fleeces everyone, then donates a bunch of money to:

The Conseco Fieldhouse
The Hilbert Circle Theatre
The Hilbert Pavilion at the Zoo
etc etc etc

His house is the one that I heard the strong rumor about Dashley moving in, and he's all about getting his name in the paper, holding the fancy parties, hobnobbing with the local celbs, etc.

The local press (I think WTHR Ch 13) followed him down to his 5mill palace on some Cayman island once - all the while he's claiming they can't afford to pay their bills. :shakehead

Yes, Sir Steven Douchebag Hilbert is gonna have to find 80mill fast.:thumbup:

Good luck with that. :finger:

Spicoli
10-02-06, 04:36 PM
So are you conceding that you are the #1 a-hole in indy?

:p

Well, there are times I could fit that bill, yes.:thumbup:

KaBoom21
10-02-06, 05:03 PM
Hilbert is the epitome of "neuvo riche"...

No kidding.

http://www.tomisue.com/index.htm

Steve Hilbert met Tomisue Spring Tomlinson as she jumped out of a cake at his step son's bachlor party in the mid 90's. *
Tomisue was a stripper, unwed mother, who never graduated from high school in Indianapolis. *
Steve left his fifth wife Louann for Tomisue (25 years younger) after she became pregnant. Mansions in St. Maarten, Carmel, Indiana, BearCreek, *and Tomisue Hilbert averaging 10k a month on clothing at Escada. *