PDA

View Full Version : Katherine Legge on the Ellen DeGeneres Show

Knocker69
10-01-06, 09:15 PM
Tuesday, October 3

The always charming TED DANSON visits with Ellen and chats about his return to television with his new sitcom "Help Me Help You." Napoleon Dynamite himself, JON HEDER, visits Ellen for the first time and chats about his new film "School For Scoundrels." One of Ellen's favorite singers, ROBIN THICKE, performs a song from his critically acclaimed album "The Evolution of Robin Thicke." Plus, professional racecar driver Katherine Legge shares her near-death experience when she survived one of the most horrific crashes in the sport's history.

Listings (http://ellen.warnerbros.com/showinfo/whenitson.html)

RHR_Fan
10-01-06, 09:49 PM
Thanks for passing the info!

~Nicole

Lizzerd
10-01-06, 10:32 PM
I'll be sure to watch... :rolleyes:

Q1: You are a woman in a man's world...
Q2: What were you thinking when...
Q3: Why is this what you want to do...
Q4: Looks dangerous to me...
Q5: Do you think being a woman... (repeat Q1, different phasing).

JohnHKart
10-02-06, 12:40 AM

Yup boring and I can't stand Ellen.

John

Linda
10-02-06, 01:32 AM
Thanks Lizzard:D I missed it and don't like the show. So I don't have to look every day and see when she might be on again. :laugh:

coolhand
10-02-06, 02:35 AM

You got that right, it going to have nothing about racing but more about a man v woman thing.

mueber
10-02-06, 08:29 AM
Take a prozac boys.

It's free publicity presented by an attractive, intelligent, articulate member of the Champ Car community. It's good, honest.

Thanks for the heads up.

nrc
10-02-06, 08:59 AM
You guys talk like she stole your girlfriend. :)

Lizzerd
10-02-06, 10:41 AM
Thanks Lizzard:D I missed it and don't like the show. So I don't have to look every day and see when she might be on again. :laugh:

Uh... I didn't watch it. You must have missed the :rolleyes:

Hameroids
10-02-06, 01:17 PM
In a time warp? It's on tomorrow.

TravelGal
10-02-06, 02:29 PM
I don't like the show either but I put up with CSI Miami, which I loathe, to see Champ Car, so you can darn bet I'll tape Ellen to see Katherine!

Twisty Bits
10-02-06, 07:49 PM
In. Maybe she'll get all cleaned up and all. I'd like that.:thumbup:

Linda
10-02-06, 08:00 PM
So sorry I can't read.:D

IlliniRacer
10-02-06, 08:36 PM
I don't like the show either but I put up with CSI Miami, which I loathe, to see Champ Car,

[David Caruso mode]
(take off sunglasses) "Eric. . .this may be bad acting. . . or it could be murder!
[/David Caruso mode]

RHR_Fan
10-02-06, 09:12 PM
[David Caruso mode]
(take off sunglasses) "Eric. . .this may be bad acting. . . or it could be murder!
[/David Caruso mode]

That's why CSI: Miami works! David Caruso doing the whole sunglasses, "overacting" thing.

I like Ellen DeGenerous so I'm having mum tape it for me. Yeah Katherine will say the same things we've heard since she first spoke afterwards, but I'm hoping they might also talking about the "Warriors in Pink" promotion with Ford since October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month.

~Nicole

emjaya
10-02-06, 10:21 PM
But will Ellen make her dance? :gomer: :D

JT265
10-02-06, 11:26 PM

She did. Why did she have to turn Portia del Rossi?!?!? :cry: :cry: :cry:

SteveH
10-03-06, 12:07 AM
She did. Why did she have to turn Portia del Rossi?!?!?

JT, Anne Heche escaped back to Bonerville, maybe Portia will too. Can't keep 'em away, if you know what I mean. ;)

:D

Cmndr Keen
10-03-06, 12:20 AM

If she did, I would have watched.

Joelski
10-03-06, 12:49 AM
But will Ellen make her dance? :gomer: :D

Horizontal hula?

:rofl:

TrueBrit
10-03-06, 09:42 AM
[David Caruso mode]
[/David Caruso mode]

That, in a nutshell, is why I hate that over-hyped show....that and the fact that he can walk into a lab, where his supposedly highly educated and first-rate crew can't figure out which way is up, and with hands on hips say something like "Did you try turning the microscope on Eric?"

:yuck:

Spicoli
10-03-06, 09:52 AM
That, in a nutshell, is why I hate that over-hyped show....that and the fact that he can walk into a lab, where his supposedly highly educated and first-rate crew can't figure out which way is up, and with hands on hips say something like "Did you try turning the microscope on Eric?"

:yuck:

ever been to a real crime lab>?

1. no one is attractive.
2. there is no money
3. they drive *****oxes like a prius or corolla, not hummers and 911s
4. good equipment is scarce
5. they are usually in a basement or warehouse
6. no one is attractive
7. they are nerds.

pchall
10-03-06, 10:54 AM
Nice interview, but nothing new -- except that we get to see her knees. ;)

BTW, at the end de Generis plugged an upcoming reality show on The Discovery Channel called "Star Driver" featuring Katherine Legge. News to me.

oddlycalm
10-03-06, 01:32 PM
de Generis plugged an upcoming reality show on The Discovery Channel called "Star Driver" featuring Katherine Legge. News to me.
Is this is...?
http://www.discoverychannel.ca/starracer/

Gnam
10-03-06, 02:39 PM
Did she pimp the DVD? I hear it's getting good reviews.

They make great stocking stuffers!
-Corkski
http://www.tomotorsports.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=1344

pchall
10-03-06, 03:37 PM
Is this is...?
http://www.discoverychannel.ca/starracer/

Must be... it was just a one liner in the "out"tro.

devilmaster
10-03-06, 03:55 PM
discovery.ca/starracer

I got a polite email saying I was too old. :irked:

TravelGal
10-03-06, 04:19 PM
[David Caruso mode]
[/David Caruso mode]

BWAHAAAHAAAA. Excellent. :rofl: :rofl:

Joelski
10-03-06, 04:47 PM
"See Katherine on her new reality series 'Star Driver' on The Discovery Channel".

Didn't know that was coming... Hope they don't f@ck it up! :D

mueber
10-04-06, 07:58 AM
Taped it and watched it last night.

Obviously, Ellen doesn't know anything about the sport, but it was good of them to book Katherine, and she did well.

TKGAngel
10-04-06, 08:16 AM
Taped it and watched it last night.

Obviously, Ellen doesn't know anything about the sport, but it was good of them to book Katherine, and she did well.

I'll second that. Ellen probably wouldn't know the difference between Katherine and Danica, but Katherine did handle herself very well. (and was wearing a cute outfit too!).

rabbit
10-04-06, 09:55 AM
She couldn't be any worse than that chick on the Today Show.

"Now, I understand there is a part on the car called the 'rear wing' that broke and caused the crash. Is that correct?" :rolleyes:

Don Quixote
10-04-06, 10:39 AM
I don't really have anything to add here, but I am concerned about the community forum post count overtaking the champ car forum. :p

Andrew Longman
10-04-06, 11:25 AM
I was a little worried when Ellen started pulling up Kat's dress and said "This is what I want to look at". Wasn't sure where that was going. ;)

Also a little surprised and disappointed that there was no mention of the Ford Breast Cancer Awareness tie in with her car since Ellen had the pink ribbon thing on screen the whole show (well, I don't know that for a fact... Ted Danson and Kat were enough for me).

Not only is it a good cause, but it was a missed shout out for a sponsor.

skaven
10-04-06, 10:08 PM
I don't really have anything to add here, but I am concerned about the community forum post count overtaking the champ car forum. :p

Cheers to that ! ! ! ! :thumbup:

RusH
10-04-06, 11:00 PM
For those who missed it. (I did)

http://www.members.shaw.ca/MrTurtle/index.htm