PDA

View Full Version : Laguna Spring Training

NismoZ
09-29-06, 03:26 PM
All Atlantic and CC teams, March 7-10 open test, media and FAN activities. Going??

tifosi77
09-29-06, 04:57 PM
My fiancee's birthday is the 11th.... we spent her last birthday up in Monterey for the weekend, and took in the A1 race on the Sunday. Not sure how keen she'll be on doing the birthday weekend/race track visit thing two years in a row, tho. But you can bet your butt I'll be there if I can. :)

msvphoto
09-29-06, 05:14 PM
Where is this announced? Not to say I don't believe it, in fact it is great news if it comes to pass. Thing is, I see nothing on Champ Car or the MRLS websites about it and I am on the MRLS press release email list and have seen nothing there either. Also, did anyone tell Champ Car all the fences through the corkscrew they insisted be installed have been removed? (Or was it CART that required that? I forget now.)

tifosi77
09-29-06, 05:22 PM
Steve Johnson mentioned in the Champ Car teleconference yesterday. That's where I heard it.

NismoZ
09-29-06, 11:58 PM
Heard it was in an e-mail sent to all ChampCar teams. I guess this is one of 3 full tests planned (Jan. Feb. Mar.) for the new car/teams with an eye toward keeping things (opportunity) equal for all.

Anteater
09-30-06, 10:50 AM
Andy Castleman announced it at the CCIC dinner at Road America. :thumbup:

GOFAST1
10-01-06, 09:20 AM
This is a great news.:thumbup: