trauma1
09-28-06, 04:31 PM
http://fansagainstracingtoyotas.com/store.html

Don Quixote
09-28-06, 04:32 PM
Love it! :thumbup:

pchall
09-28-06, 04:34 PM
Is some crappy trying to make a buck off of NECKAR fans?

:rofl:

trauma1
09-28-06, 04:35 PM
neckcar fans are pissed already:rofl: jist wait for the COT

trauma1
09-28-06, 04:37 PM
http://fansagainstracingtoyotas.com/index.html

Wheel-Nut
09-28-06, 04:56 PM
Waltrip better use bullet resistant sheet metal on his cars.

Gangrel
09-28-06, 04:59 PM
http://fansagainstracingtoyotas.com/index.html

Sunday August 20, 2006 This man(,) Bill Bagwell (the founder of fansagainestracingtoyotas.com)(,) was at the NASCAR race in Michigan(.) h(H)e was holding this sign up at the pre-race television show Race day on Speed TV. He had been among the fans holding signs for over a hour. Their were many signs some positive about NASCAR drivers and teams and some not so positive. During a break(,) the producer came over and told Bill he could no longer hold his Toyota sign up. Bill told him that this race was still being held in the USA(,) and that he had freedom of speech. The producer said he agreed with Bill(,) but NASCAR was yelling into his headphones that he had to get Bill's sign down. The producer told Bill if you show that sign one more time you will be arrested. Bill protested but realized that he was out numbered when the security guards started to surround him(,) so he did as he was told and he no longer held his sign up. What is NASCAR afraid of? Do the Frances now do as Toyota tells them? We thought they were in charge of NASCAR or is who ever has the newest money the one who calls the shots? During this TV show in their have been all kind of signs held up.(:saywhat: ) The women standing next to Bill had a negative sign about Carl Edwards(.) s(S)he was not told to put her sign down. Fans always hold up controversial signs. Signs that question different drivers sexual preferences, signs that talk about drivers not being good or drivers being great. Was Bill(')s sign so threatening that NASCAR was willing to violate Bill(')s 1st a(A)mendment rights? Tell us what you think of this terrible violation of Bill(')s rights.

NASCAB Fans aren't so big on the little things, like spelling, punctuation, and grammar. Not even the self-proclaimed journalists.

And, you would think if they were so keen to stand on the 1st Amendment, they might remember to capitalize it... :rofl:

RichK
09-28-06, 05:14 PM
Check out the guy's forum. Someone has messed up every thread to say "I love Volkswagen". :laugh:

rabbit
09-28-06, 05:48 PM
Check out the guy's forum. Someone has messed up every thread to say "I love Volkswagen". :laugh:

:rofl:

emjaya
09-28-06, 05:55 PM
Don't look to closely at that forum, there are some nasty pic's there.:eek: :yuck:

coolhand
09-28-06, 06:22 PM
When NASCAR fnas are anti-Toyota they are dumb rednecks?

What does that make anti-toyota CC fans? I wish CC fans were more anti-toyota when they came in and we might of been in less of a mess.

extramundane
09-28-06, 08:18 PM
When NASCAR fnas are anti-Toyota they are dumb rednecks?

What does that make anti-toyota CC fans? I wish CC fans were more anti-toyota when they came in and we might of been in less of a mess.

The NASCAR fools tend to be anti-Toyota because them's a furrin company takin' jobs away from 'murcuns!

A fairly significant difference.

dando
09-28-06, 08:38 PM

$10 it's Ank. ;)

-Kevin

IlliniRacer
09-28-06, 08:40 PM
I'm waiting for Renault's NASCAR entry. :)

rabbit
09-28-06, 08:50 PM
I'm waiting for Renault's NASCAR entry. :)

http://raceweather.homestead.com/files/TEMP/New_Bitmap_Image.JPG

Tim
09-28-06, 09:38 PM
I don't know who Connell is, but flyingv must hate him.:rofl:

Spicoli
09-28-06, 10:04 PM
this makes an otherwise great day even greater.:thumbup:

Fio1
09-28-06, 10:49 PM
Is that mean that you can't drive a Prius to any more cup races anymore with it getting trashed? :eek: :laugh:

TRDfan
09-29-06, 07:58 AM
Think I should register there ?? :p