PDA

View Full Version : THis is how it should be done.

Joelski
09-28-06, 11:30 AM
Bravo to this turd's fellow inmates.

http://www.nbc4i.com/news/9953747/detail.html?treets=col&tid=2651586607813&tml=col_irresistibleheadlines&tmi=col_irresistibleheadlines_1_09000209282006&ts=H

Spicoli
09-28-06, 11:55 AM
On the news last night here in Gomerville.

He's not long for the world.....:flame:

Dirty Sanchez
09-28-06, 12:17 PM
it's been done that way in Russia for the better part of a century. A book I am currently reading on the subject. Crazy ****

http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/P/0955006120.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V62977915_.jpg

dando
09-28-06, 12:21 PM
****er should be strung up by his nuts. Pathetic POS doesn't deserve to breathe. Gimme a few minutes and I'll take care of him. :mad: :flame:

EDIT: father of two daughters, hence the strong feelings on this one.

-Kevin

Joelski
09-28-06, 12:23 PM
****er should be strung up by his nuts. Pathetic POS doesn't deserve to breathe. Gimme a few minutes and I'll take care of him. :mad: :flame:

-Kevin

I'm thinking his outcome has been decided. The prognosis for Dahmer treatment is good for this one.

Stu
09-28-06, 01:02 PM
No matter what the guy did, I cannot condone the inmates actions, especially because he sounds sincerely apologetic.

What right did other criminals have to do that to him?

Joelski
09-28-06, 01:24 PM
No matter what the guy did, I cannot condone the inmates actions, especially because he sounds sincerely apologetic.

I guess if raping and murdering a child doesn't rate karma in your book, you'll just have to wait until you become a parent.

Spicoli
09-28-06, 01:27 PM
I..............you'll just have to wait until you become a parent.

Yep, just like you. :rofl:

Seriously. He *DID* admit to what he did. Not sure where I fall on this one. I'm pretty anti CP, but rape and murder of a child really pushes my limits on that thought.

And again - does this surprise anyone?

Joelski
09-28-06, 01:29 PM
Yep, just like you. :rofl:

Seriously. He *DID* admit to what he did. Not sure where I fall on this one. I'm pretty anti CP, but rape and murder of a child really pushes my limits on that thought.

And again - does this surprise anyone?

I don't have kids, but I don't need them to have empathy. An apology doesn't bring that little kid home to her parents.

G.
09-28-06, 01:40 PM
"He was a sick kid-toucher." I guess that's something.

(I sort of agree with you, Stu, but I think that Katie's family should get some leeway on what THEY could do to the kid-toucher.)

Gangrel
09-28-06, 05:13 PM

You are assuming that his admission had something to do with remorse. DNA evidence had him pinned, and the circumstances had the prosecutor thinking death penalty. He admitted it out of a sense of self-preservation. This worthless piece of scum even offered to cut the father of the victim in on his book deal! He deserves what he gets, and I am all in favor of the COs at his prison occasionally "crossing their signals" and forgetting to keep an eye on the other inmates every once in a while...maybe a few times a week or so.

rabbit
09-28-06, 06:06 PM
I watched a prison documentary on the National Geographic Channel last night. They said there was a separate cell block for sex offenders because it was too dangerous for them to be mixed in with the general prison population; they would be raped routinely, and/or dead in very short order, if they were.

RacinM3
09-28-06, 06:14 PM
What planet do some of you live on? Anyone who rapes and murders a CHILD gets what's coming to them.

The guy got tatooed...BFD. At least he's not laying face down in a ditch somewhere like HIS victim.

emjaya
09-28-06, 06:23 PM
I hope they used a dirty needle when they gave him that tattoo.I have no sympathy for him.

Joelski
09-28-06, 06:41 PM
I think the biggest favor he did society was copping the guilty plea. By way of avoiding the death penalty, he has opted live out his numbered remaining days enduring more of this.

I have seen horrible things done to kids that you could never in your life imagine. I have seen the same kind of heinous creativity wreaked on prison inmates as well. The DIFFERENCE is that most if not all of those inmates deserved what they got.

I had a buddy that took a medic job at Southeast Ohio Corrections and only lasted four months because he couldn't stand seeing the effects of prison justice.

G.
10-30-06, 04:41 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061030/ap_on_re_us/girl_slain_tattoo
COLUMBUS, Ind. - An inmate accused of forcibly tattooing a slain 10-year-old girl's name onto her killer's forehead in an Indiana prison was the victim's cousin, a family friend said.

Jared Harris, 22, is a cousin of Katlyn "Katie" Collman, family friend and spokesman Terry Gray confirmed to The Republic newspaper. He said he did not believe they knew each other well.

Harris, 22, who is serving time on a burglary conviction at Wabash Valley state prison in Carlisle, has been charged with battery and is accused of tattooing "KATIE'S REVENGE" across Anthony Ray Stockelman's forehead.

Harris told prison officials the attack was in revenge, according to an affidavit.

more at link

TrueBrit
10-30-06, 04:50 PM
As the OffCamber Unofficial resident screaming-pinko-liberal-commie-subversive-nothing-can-be-too-far-to-the-left-I-Love-Nancy-Pelosi-and-Hillary-Clinton-makes-me-go-weak-at-the-knees representative, let me just say this....

Why is this POS still alive?

A tatoo? That's it?

This miserable waste of skin can never be dead enough in my book....

I believe the cousin showed remarkable restraint....if it were me, there wouldn't be enough of him left big enough to tatoo....:mad:

spinner26
10-30-06, 04:53 PM
Funny how parents get it and non parents don't.

The sad part is they are having the tat removed by some local yahoo for free.:shakehead :rolleyes:

rabbit
10-30-06, 06:34 PM
They should have tattooed a picture of Salma Hayek on his back...