PDA

View Full Version : Gotta get one a dees.

Spicoli
09-25-06, 11:52 AM
http://www.hotseatinc.com/

Had them at RA. $1400 toy our door. :cool:

devilmaster
09-25-06, 01:07 PM
Nice. :thumbup:

But I've always wanted a mock tub or even a real one(as long as it wasn't being sold as the tub scott brayton died in, of course)

coolhand
09-25-06, 01:11 PM
Buy and old indy lights of FF tub that is obsolete and cheep, and sink that seat in a pull the cables on the outside.

devilmaster
09-25-06, 01:13 PM
Buy and old indy lights of FF tub that is obsolete and cheep, and sink that seat in a pull the cables on the outside.

attach a muffled subwoofer to the back of the seat..

grungex
09-25-06, 03:31 PM
Might be able to get a Lola tub cheap, real soon...

oddlycalm
09-25-06, 04:29 PM
That would be sweet with one of the next gen 30" widescreen monitors. HP has their LP3065 that begins shipping next month that uses the new LG Philips panel...:cool:

oc

JoeBob
09-25-06, 06:18 PM
Marion Gaborik of the Minnesota Wild has one even cooler... it has hydraulics to simulate G-Forces (and is one of only two in existance) He talks about it here: http://www.startribune.com/1330/story/678436.html

The picture isn't online anymore, but here's some text about it:

His body shakes ferociously, his head whips back and forth, a trickle of sweat drips before the punishing G-forces send that bead airborne with a splatter. But Marian Gaborik is unfazed.

The Wild's most electrifying star intently stares ahead at the unforgiving Monza, Italy, track in front of him as he delicately handles the same Ferrari that Formula One driver Michael Schumacher raced while winning last weekend's Italian Grand Prix.

As he accelerates to nearly 230 miles per hour, Gaborik braces as his seat jolts back. A sudden turn forces him to slam the brakes, causing Gaborik's body to jerk violently into his seat belt.

He recovers perfectly, but minutes later, Gaborik feels himself beginning to slide. He tries to adjust, but his rear brakes lock, he spins, and smashes hard against a wall.

"Too much rear," Gaborik says. "Too much rear."

Driving a race car can be physically and mentally exhausting, but Gaborik disengages himself after a laborious 30-minute trek only to find himself in the safety and comfort of the third bedroom in his multimillion-dollar, 4,600-square-foot downtown Minneapolis condominium.

"I could be there all day," Gaborik said after the exhilarating joy ride in what he calls his "newest toy," a state-of-the-art, custom-made racing simulator.

Realizing how that "all day" part sounded, Gaborik quickly corrected himself: "Not on game days, of course. I have a routine on game days."

The racing simulator, which was constructed by CXC Simulations in Venice, Calif., is one of two in the world.

devilmaster
09-26-06, 05:08 AM
Marion Gaborik of the Minnesota Wild has one even cooler... it has hydraulics to simulate G-Forces (and is one of only two in existance) He talks about it here: http://www.startribune.com/1330/story/678436.html

The picture isn't online anymore, but here's some text about it:

k, i want one. Too bad I can't afford.... :(