PDA

View Full Version : The I hate Newman Haas thread.

Spicoli
09-25-06, 10:33 AM
Seriously not cool people at all. No explanation will be given, just an opinion. I like PLN, but the rest of them can go to the IRL for all I care.

Tags is funny. He signed my Nelsonmania poster. :D

The new talent in CCWS is really shining.

Wheel-Nut
09-25-06, 10:53 AM
Tell us the story oh noble one . . . .

Spicoli
09-25-06, 11:07 AM

no.:cool:

racer2c
09-25-06, 11:16 AM
Frenchy is a cry baby and the big lipped enjunerr bugs me.

Tim
09-25-06, 11:16 AM
It's there number 1 driver that bugs me. He whines more than my sister.

grungex
09-25-06, 11:17 AM
It is the foundation of their corporate culture. I have no idea how Paul Newman got involved with that bunch.

Spicoli
09-25-06, 11:36 AM

See?!

I'm not the only one. The appear to have a nice God complex working.

The noble ones are working at N/H, not posting on Offcamber ;)

dando
09-25-06, 11:42 AM
Awe, Spickly....did Carl eat your tenderloin? :gomer: :p

-Kevin

RaceGrrl
09-25-06, 11:49 AM
No hate here. PLN is as loyal an owner as there is in this series.

Andrew Longman
09-25-06, 11:50 AM
It is the foundation of their corporate culture. I have no idea how Paul Newman got involved with that bunch.

I don't know, PN stated matter-a-factly yesterday that they have the best engineers and the best drivers. Not a lot of humility there. But I like him.

They're a nerdy brainy bunch, especially Hanson. I think they know it and I think they know they are paid to win. PN is especially interested in winning.

I'll admit their are plenty in the paddock with better people skills though.

How about the fact that they didn't tell Bruno to move over yesterday? It certainly would have helped in the championship. I recall several times NH let there teams compete.

Cam
09-25-06, 11:50 AM
Awe, Spickly....did Carl eat your tenderloin? :gomer: :p

-Kevin

Prolly stubbed his stogie out in his beer. That would wizz him off more... :D

Tony George
09-25-06, 12:50 PM
Seriously not cool people at all. No explanation will be given, just an opinion. I like PLN, but the rest of them can go to the IRL for all I care.

Tags is funny. He signed my Nelsonmania poster. :D

The new talent in CCWS is really shining.

Interesting,,, observation,,, :tony:

Spicoli
09-25-06, 01:01 PM
Interesting,,, observation,,, :tony:

:rofl:

devilmaster
09-25-06, 01:02 PM
He whines more than my sister.

http://www.improvresourcecenter.com/mb/images/smilies/popcorn.gif

trauma1
09-25-06, 01:09 PM
and his comments on Kats rear wing wereout of line, but i see some on other places now blame the press for misquoting him, they did they same for stupid mario, now all the sudden these guys are getting free passes by some for the stupid remarks they make to the press, stupid mario is still stupid mario and whiny seabass is still whiny seabass:shakehead

Andrew Longman
09-25-06, 01:15 PM
What were the alleged comments about Kat's wing?

TKGAngel
09-25-06, 01:25 PM

Basically that he would never expect a wing on a car prepped by NHR to come off the way Kat's did.

Why must you be such a tease? ;)

SteveH
09-25-06, 01:33 PM
Spickly hates them because they have traction control. :D :p

Accipiter
09-25-06, 01:48 PM

From the post race press conference:

SEBASTIEN BOURDAIS: Yeah, I think everybody had the same idea. When we saw the car, it was only the top left, rolled over. It was looking pretty bad. Didn't really understand what happened. Then also when we knew it was the rear wing that flew off the car on the top flap, I guess it's something that you're glad to be at Newman/Haas and Forsythe, I guess. Stuff that doesn't really happen very often with us. It's not that it can't happen, but you just feel very lucky to be in a great organization.

SAdair
09-25-06, 01:58 PM
SEBASTIEN BOURDAIS: Yeah, I think everybody had the same idea. When we saw the car, it was only the top left, rolled over. It was looking pretty bad. Didn't really understand what happened. Then also when we knew it was the rear wing that flew off the car on the top flap, I guess it's something that you're glad to be at Newman/Haas and Forsythe, I guess. Stuff that doesn't really happen very often with us. It's not that it can't happen, but you just feel very lucky to be in a great organization.

Does anyone else think that maybe the incident she had earlier in the race (the one that left the tire marks on her side pod) might have something to do with the wing coming loose?

Insomniac
09-25-06, 02:35 PM
and his comments on Kats rear wing wereout of line, but i see some on other places now blame the press for misquoting him, they did they same for stupid mario, now all the sudden these guys are getting free passes by some for the stupid remarks they make to the press, stupid mario is still stupid mario and whiny seabass is still whiny seabass:shakehead

I can see why Mario would get a pass if his quote was taken out of context and/or mis-translated, but I assume Bourdais was speaking English, not French?

Insomniac
09-25-06, 02:38 PM
Does anyone else think that maybe the incident she had earlier in the race (the one that left the tire marks on her side pod) might have something to do with the wing coming loose?

I doubt it. The tough part is that part (like many) will fail when it's needed/used the most. It's not going to fail going through a hair pin. At the same time, I can see where some may want to relate it to Servia and his steering breaking multiple times (and PKV saying they couldn't find any problem).

oddlycalm
09-25-06, 02:49 PM
Does anyone else think that maybe the incident she had earlier in the race (the one that left the tire marks on her side pod) might have something to do with the wing coming loose? Certainly could be, but that was only the one shown on TV. She could have had several more that weren't shown any one of which could have damaged the attachment point. Which is all the more reason that Bourdais' comments are crap. He has no earthly clue why the part came off the car yet he takes the opportunity to make an arrogant and pointless remark.

oc

Andrew Longman
09-25-06, 03:52 PM

Yuck!

We all know some teams have more money, newer parts, more and more talented engineers and hence possibly safer cars, but that was not the time to point it out, especially, as OC said, he had no clue why the part failed.

FWIW, we all have see wings and elements fail at the top of the sport; F1.

He should just be grateful Kat is OK and remember that there, by grace, it could have been him or any other driver.

trauma1
09-25-06, 03:57 PM
Yuck!

We all know some teams have more money, newer parts, more and more talented engineers and hence possibly safer cars, but that was not the time to point it out, especially, as OC said, he had no clue why the part failed.

FWIW, we all have see wings and elements fail at the top of the sport; F1.

He should just be grateful Kat is OK and remember that there, by grace, it could have been him or any other driver.

totaly agree, but on a certain place calling seabas and mario out on thier stupidity is wrong, spicoli knows who i'm talking about

RHR_Fan
09-25-06, 03:58 PM

I guess I should take that as a compliment. :p

I like Bruno. He whines too much at times, but I saw some personality from him at the autograph session so that was pretty cool.

~Nicole

Spicoli
09-25-06, 04:01 PM
totaly agree, but on a certain place calling seabas and mario out on thier stupidity is wrong, spicoli knows who i'm talking about

i know nothing.:p

trauma1
09-25-06, 04:04 PM
http://www.tomotorsports.com/catalog/images/chicken_little_tshirt.jpg

Spicoli
09-25-06, 08:23 PM
http://www.tomotorsports.com/catalog/images/chicken_little_tshirt.jpg

out fookin standing! :rofl:

greenie
09-26-06, 01:53 AM
:)

Ankf00
09-26-06, 10:42 AM
Ok, guys, which one of you forgot to send the FaFu fanboys their monthly shipment of Vagisil? Way to drop the ball. :shakehead

devilmaster
09-26-06, 11:02 AM
He whines more than my sister.

I guess I should take that as a compliment. :p

~Nicole

I made a bowl of popcorn for that? :irked:

pchall
09-26-06, 12:24 PM
http://www.improvresourcecenter.com/mb/images/smilies/popcorn.gif

Steve kicks back with a beer and some popcorn and waits for the fight!

Insomniac
09-26-06, 12:56 PM
Steve kicks back with a beer and some popcorn and waits for the fight!

Fight? There's nothing new here. Spicoli won't elaborate and this thread is nowhere close to as active as a PT thread. Barely got a rise out of anyone. :)

devilmaster
09-26-06, 01:24 PM
Fight? Barely got a rise out of anyone. :)

I was expecting the siblings would go toe to toe... Nicole's an adult and ready to take on big brother and all

http://www.sportsinferno.com/forums/images/smilies/stirthepotsmilie.gif

mueber
09-26-06, 05:07 PM
They provide a high quality team, and they are in Champ Car, makes them good guys as far as I'm concerned.

Spicoli
09-26-06, 05:15 PM
Fight? There's nothing new here. Spicoli won't elaborate and this thread is nowhere close to as active as a PT thread. Barely got a rise out of anyone. :)

I did in a pm, and are you satisfied they are p*ricks? :p

good on them for being in ccws, but i needed someone to hate on anyway. :cry:

Knocker69
09-27-06, 03:24 AM
:saywhat:
Gotta disagree with the author of this thread. This "Joe Average" race fan, that they didn't know from Adam had the best race weekend of his life thanks to the kindness and hospitality of the entire Newman/Haas organization, especially the Murphy's.
Pictures from that weekend (http://s52.photobucket.com/albums/g20/nbrochu/Portland%2004/)

Insomniac
09-27-06, 06:56 AM
I did in a pm, and are you satisfied they are p*ricks? :p

good on them for being in ccws, but i needed someone to hate on anyway. :cry:

I never needed proof. Just pointing out no one seems to care or really disagrees with you to argue. :)

Spicoli
09-27-06, 07:06 AM
I never needed proof. Just pointing out no one seems to care or really disagrees with you to argue. :)

X-ept Dr. Fartski? :tony:

RHR_Fan
09-27-06, 09:03 AM
I made a bowl of popcorn for that? :irked:

Fine!

Tim, you suck and you smell. There.

PS--> What does FaFu mean?

Dr. Corkski
09-27-06, 09:11 AM
X-ept Dr. Fartski? :tony:Fartski likes pricks. :p

Spicoli
09-27-06, 09:27 AM
Fartski likes pricks. :p

Hmmmmmm. I'm not sure I'd be postin that in public.

Not that there's anything wrong with that you know...;)

Dr. Corkski
09-27-06, 09:38 AM
Hmmmmmm. I'm not sure I'd be postin that in public.

Not that there's anything wrong with that you know...;)Pwn3d. :cry:

Wheel-Nut
09-27-06, 09:54 AM
Gotta disagree with the author of this thread. This "Joe Average" race fan, that they didn't know from Adam had the best race weekend of his life thanks to the kindness and hospitality of the entire Newman/Haas organization, especially the Murphy's.
Pictures from that weekend (http://s52.photobucket.com/albums/g20/nbrochu/Portland%2004/)

Looks like y'all had a good time. :thumbup: I have to get into one of those hospitality suites just once, and not get thrown out right away!!

Insomniac
09-27-06, 11:49 AM
PS--> What does FaFu mean?

I've assumed FatF---

Tifosi24
09-27-06, 12:23 PM
I've assumed FatF---

Ed McMahon voice: "You are correct sir!"

ChampCar#3
09-28-06, 08:54 AM

Ha.....they're worse than my two teenage daughter pms'ing!

Normally I would place a smilie there but I'm fricking serious!

Joelski
09-28-06, 09:17 AM
I've grown like Blinky a ton better over the past three years for several reasons. Here are ten that come to mind:

1. He gets the sh_ _ end of the stick alot and still manages a twitchy smile.:)

2. He got mucked and battled his way back to being competitive with the top half of the grid; not as good as he was, but still better at least by virtue of his experience than the upandcomers.

3. I aggree: EET wahsent FAYER!!!

4. He has more personality than FroFu.

5. The other guy whines more than the turbo in the DP-01.

6. He's a helluva a lot nicer; He walked over to US in the pits to say hi.

7. He's probably a happier person because he doesn't have Hampson's whiny ass blaring in his ears during the races.

8. Not probably; I'm sure of it. ;)

9. Humbling experiences often change a person for the better. Tony could use one.

10. Witnessed him boasting about writing "Kermy & Fartski heart preeks" in the CC business unit groaner!!! :rofl:

Insomniac
09-29-06, 08:45 AM
7. He's probably a happier person because he doesn't have Hampson's whiny ass blaring in his ears during the races.

8. Not probably; I'm sure of it. ;)

Holy crap! This might correlate directly to the reduced whining.

Joelski
09-29-06, 09:27 AM
Holy crap! This might correlate directly to the reduced whining.

*PING!*

:D

TravelGal
09-29-06, 12:13 PM
Funny you should mention this Joelski because I was just telling TravelGal that I've actually gotten to like Bruno in the last year. There is definitely something different about him. His VOICE still grates but his attitude is way different.

Insomniac
09-29-06, 02:38 PM
Funny you should mention this Joelski because I was just telling TravelGal that I've actually gotten to like Bruno in the last year. There is definitely something different about him. His VOICE still grates but his attitude is way different.

Anyone else worried?

Joelski
09-29-06, 03:03 PM
A little concerned, but not worried. They say there's not anything wrong with that, you know. ;)

GOFAST1
10-01-06, 09:18 AM
Why hate? Why not learn from them and make all Champcar teams just as good.;)

Insomniac
10-01-06, 02:17 PM
Why hate? Why not learn from them and make all Champcar teams just as good.;)

They have to share the traction control with the rest of the teams first.

Dr. Corkski
10-01-06, 06:31 PM
Why hate? Why not learn from them and make all Champcar teams just as good.;)Trying is the first step towards losing.

Signed,

Rocketsports

GOFAST1
10-01-06, 10:05 PM
They have to share the traction control with the rest of the teams first.

That explains why Bruno is doing great and AJ sucks.

GOFAST1
10-01-06, 10:08 PM
Trying is the first step towards losing.

Signed,

Rocketsports

If was not for commitment of NH there would not be Rocketsports or the Champcar from get go.

Lizzerd
10-01-06, 10:41 PM
If was not for commitment of NH there would not be Rocketsports or the Champcar from get go.

Good answer! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Linda
10-02-06, 01:26 AM
Not that it's worth much I totaly agree with spicoli. I think it might be the same reason esp H.he needs to take his cigar:yuck: and well ya know
put it where the sun won't shine.
The person that got into the hospitality area or want's to. The food is great and the people that work in the hospitality are nice. But only on chance is there driver or owner that you see and they are busy talking business and ya don't want to bother them.
I had been going to races for about 16 years before a friend met a friend that had met a nice gentle man that got us into the hospitality area I'm glad they had enough room for you in the hospitality.
I got very insulted when my friend got to go in N/H motor coach when I was told there isn't enough room for ya.:flame: Just tell me the truth your not special enough to go in:rolleyes: Cause I really didn't care about meeting either man.:saywhat:
Oh well as I say money talks.

racer2c
10-02-06, 10:35 AM
Not that it's worth much I totaly agree with spicoli. I think it might be the same reason esp H.he needs to take his cigar and well ya know
The person that got into the hospitality area or want's to. The food is great and the people that work in the hospitality are nice. But only on chance is there driver or owner that you see and they are busy talking business and ya don't want to bother them.
I had been going to races for about 16 years before a friend met a friend that had met a nice gentle man that got us into the hospitality area I'm glad they had enough room for you in the hospitality.
I got very insulted when my friend got to go in N/H motor coach when I was told there isn't enough room for ya.:flame: Just tell me the truth your not special enough to go in:rolleyes: Cause I really didn't care about meeting either man.

What did your friend look like? :)

Insomniac
10-02-06, 11:05 AM
That explains why Bruno is doing great and AJ sucks.

Ohhh come on. AJ is so good he can sometimes overcome the traction control advantage. Bruno is not so good that it helps him as much as Bourdais.

racer2c
10-02-06, 11:29 AM
Ohhh come on. AJ is so good he can sometimes overcome the traction control advantage. Bruno is not so good that it helps him as much as Bourdais.

True. How many Stoopid Mario wins in that car?

Insomniac
10-02-06, 12:02 PM
True. How many Stoopid Mario wins in that car?

The TC would've helped him in Houston. :) And that explains how Bourdais passed all those cars while they were sliding around!

Linda
10-02-06, 08:16 PM
racer2CWhat did my friend look like?
Lol that was part of the insult.:cool: Can't help what God gives ya. Not unless as I say money talks. With saying that I'm not talking about people who work hard to get it. But some people don't remember where they come from to get there. I thought I'd correct that some say I'm very judgemental.:irked: :p

Spicoli
10-02-06, 08:51 PM
racer2CWhat did my friend look like?
Lol that was part of the insult. Can't help what God gives ya. Not unless as I say money talks. With saying that I'm not talking about people who work hard to get it. But some people don't remember where they come from to get there. I thought I'd correct that some say I'm very judgemental.

Are you related to Blinky? :saywhat: I (and prolly "WE" ) have no idea what the **** you just wrote. Can you slow down or maybe run this thru a transolator? So - Are you hot? Is your friend hot? If so, please provide pics.:p

Linda
10-02-06, 09:38 PM
Spicoli. I can't help what god gave me means I'm not hot. The friend was and I didn't care that she got to go in the motor coach. It was the shock of her friend saying not enough room for me. If that was a hint not to hurt my pride that was'nt the way to do it. I'd rather been told eariler Linda I'm not going to be able to get you in N/H motor coach. I thought when he first said it he was joke'n but :shakehead he was'nt.
Sorry I think faster than I type.
Also there are no pictures of me to see but there's plenty pictures in the racing forums of her to see.
Nuff said I'v said to much now. Going back to lurking now. :\

Spicoli
10-02-06, 09:48 PM
Spicoli. I can't help what god gave me means I'm not hot. The friend was and I didn't care that she got to go in the motor coach. It was the shock of her friend saying not enough room for me. If that was a hint not to hurt my pride that was'nt the way to do it. I'd rather been told eariler Linda I'm not going to be able to get you in N/H motor coach. I thought when he first said it he was joke'n but :shakehead he was'nt.
Sorry I think faster than I type.
Also there are no pictures of me to see but there's plenty pictures in the racing forums of her to see.
Nuff said I'v said to much now. Going back to lurking now. :\

Which forum? link? :D

Seriously - don;t get all dejected and stuff. We need more boobs on the board. Like me. :p

Plus - I'm not sure theres much need for women on THAT motorhome, IYKWIM.

racer2c
10-02-06, 10:20 PM
Which forum? link? :D

Plus - I'm not sure theres much need for women on THAT motorhome, IYKWIM.

Linda
10-02-06, 11:43 PM
hey the person that blocked me out grow up. E-mail me if you wish to talk about this.

Thanks
Back to lurking for sure :rolleyes: :shakehead :cool: :irked:

Lizzerd
10-02-06, 11:49 PM
Block you out of what? I'm confused... :confused:

Dr. Corkski
10-03-06, 12:01 AM
http://www.imben.net/haha/bunny.jpg

rabbit
10-03-06, 12:29 AM

SteveH
10-03-06, 12:31 AM

Joelski
10-03-06, 12:45 AM
Looks like somebody got ahold of Spikkky's bongwater... :rolleyes:

http://www.joelski.com/party0007.gif

Tony George
10-03-06, 12:51 AM
Not that it's worth much I totaly agree with spicoli. I think it might be the same reason esp H.he needs to take his cigar:yuck: and well ya know
I got very insulted when my friend got to go in N/H motor coach when I was told there isn't enough room for ya.:flame: Just tell me the truth your not special enough to go in:rolleyes: Cause I really didn't care about meeting either man.:saywhat:

Needs more commas,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :ubergomer:

Linda
10-03-06, 01:57 AM
:rofl: Sorry guy's I ranted a little to much. I'm not drunk either (pretty sad).
I don't like commas :gomer:

Kiwifan
10-03-06, 06:53 AM
I'm half drunk and I still don't know what this thread is all about. :)

Once Spicoli gets his new PC and keyboard there may be hope for me. ;)

Later,

Rusty.

RTKar
10-03-06, 11:18 PM
Not that it's worth much I totaly agree with spicoli. I think it might be the same reason esp H.he needs to take his cigar and well ya know

No, just selfish inconsiderate people...:thumdown:

datachicane
10-04-06, 12:32 PM
Good grief.

You're a guest, for cryin' out loud. They're doing you a favor by feeding you, serving you beer, and letting you anywhere near the bloody place while they've got work to do. You're not doing them a favor by gracing them with your presence.

If, as a common fan, you're fortunate enough to score a hospitality pass, speak softly and keep the hell out of the way. Would you complain if your favorite stick & ball team invited you into the locker room but restricted your access to the showers? :rolleyes:

Linda
10-04-06, 05:17 PM
Good grief.

You're a guest, for cryin' out loud. They're doing you a favor by feeding you, serving you beer, and letting you anywhere near the bloody place while they've got work to do. You're not doing them a favor by gracing them with your presence.

If, as a common fan, you're fortunate enough to score a hospitality pass, speak softly and keep the hell out of the way. Would you complain if your favorite stick & ball team invited you into the locker room but restricted your access to the showers? :rolleyes:

The person that got into the hospitality area or want's to. The food is great and the people that work in the hospitality are nice. But only on chance is there driver or owner that you see and they are busy talking business and ya don't want to bother them. I had been going to races for about 16 years before a friend met a friend that had met a nice gentle man that got us into the hospitality area I'm glad they had enough room for you in the hospitality.
I got very insulted when my friend got to go in N/H motor coach when I was told there isn't enough room for ya. Just tell me the truth your not special enough to go in, Cause I really didn't care about meeting either man.

There is more to the story I should have just left it alone. I felt very gratefull
that my friend was nice enough to let me go into the area. What I'm talking about is going in the motor coach later that evening,and was told at the last minute there wasn't room for me. Would you liked have sit in the dark (like a kid or dog) for an hour right in front of the motor coach? I could'nt have left and come back I wasn't in my car. Been more thoughtful and took me to the hotel first?

That's all I'm going to post on this. I don't really think N/H knew what happened. I have never liked Hass he has forgotten that he puts his pants on one leg at a time just like everyone else. cigar=:yuck:

Thank you Rick I was trying to say it in a nice way for some reason, OL :shakehead . I don't know why just habit I guess. (Ya know what I mean?)

So end of story kind of posted this in the wrong place any way.

Please don't think I wasn't thank full I was. About the driver owners talking business. No way was I being mean about that. For god sakes I don't see how they get everything in they have to get in on race weekend.

Sean O'Gorman
10-04-06, 05:53 PM
god you people are babies. :rolleyes:

Spicoli
10-04-06, 06:30 PM
There is more to the story I should have just left it alone. I felt very gratefull
that my friend was nice enough to let me go into the area. What I'm talking about is going in the motor coach later that evening,and was told at the last minute there wasn't room for me. Would you liked have sit in the dark (like a kid or dog) for an hour right in front of the motor coach? I could'nt have left and come back I wasn't in my car. Been more thoughtful and took me to the hotel first?

That's all I'm going to post on this. I don't really think N/H knew what happened. I have never liked Hass he has forgotten that he puts his pants on one leg at a time just like everyone else. cigar=:yuck:

Thank you Rick I was trying to say it in a nice way for some reason, OL :shakehead . I don't know why just habit I guess. (Ya know what I mean?)

So end of story kind of posted this in the wrong place any way.

Please don't think I wasn't thank full I was. About the driver owners talking business. No way was I being mean about that. For god sakes I don't see how they get everything in they have to get in on race weekend.

Well, if my friend left me in the paddock whilst she was scoring with Blinky/crew/fat Carl, I would have tried to score some goods on my own! There's lotsa stuff you can have fun with in the Paddock.

I have done some, or witnessed, all of the following:

1. Golf Car joyride.
2. Mooching booze
3. Talking to people and making new friends
4. Checking out drunk people
5. Talking to drivers, vrew, owners, writers, CCWS folks
6. Enjoying one's buzz
7. getting shot down by womenfolk
8. Throwing up
9. Talking on cellphone to friends
10. Count the tires

There's as old obscure punk song that goes:

"Your orgasm's your own damn business"

I always took it mean, "you're in chanrge of your own happiness".

Have a nice day Linda!:cool:

Sean O'Gorman
10-04-06, 06:46 PM
:thumbup: :thumbup:

RTKar
10-04-06, 06:47 PM
Good grief.

I don't think you're reading the post the same way as I am. It sounds to me to be more of a "back of the bus" type of thing. And, if my friends weren't allowed to ride up front, I wouldn't either.

Tony George
10-04-06, 06:57 PM
Well, if my friend left me in the paddock whilst she was scoring with Blinky/crew/fat Carl, I would have tried to score some goods on my own! There's lotsa stuff you can have fun with in the Paddock.

I have done some, or witnessed, all of the following:

1. Golf Car joyride.
2. Mooching booze
3. Talking to people and making new friends
4. Checking out drunk people
5. Talking to drivers, vrew, owners, writers, CCWS folks
6. Enjoying one's buzz
7. getting shot down by womenfolk
8. Throwing up
9. Talking on cellphone to friends
10. Count the tires

There's as old obscure punk song that goes:

"Your orgasm's your own damn business"

I always took it mean, "you're in chanrge of your own happiness".

Have a nice day Linda!:cool:

:rofl: :eek:

datachicane
10-04-06, 07:40 PM
I don't think you're reading the post the same way as I am. It sounds to me to be more of a "back of the bus" type of thing. And, if my friends weren't allowed to ride up front, I wouldn't either.

My point is that she should be grateful that they let her anywhere near the place to begin with, rather than whining about whatever restrictions they may or may not have seen fit to impose on her.

Last time I managed an invite to hospitality, there were choice individuals who were served mixed drinks. I did not complain that I was only offered Guinness.
:rolleyes:

You've got a point about her 'friend', particularly if she stranded her outside for an hour.

datachicane
10-04-06, 07:44 PM
'course, that said, I left Nappy, who was gracious enough to procure our tickets, out in the sun in the stands while drinking hospitality beer with my father and brother a couple years back. I doubt if it's much consolation to him that I felt pretty bad about it.

RTKar
10-04-06, 08:11 PM
My point is that she should be grateful that they let her anywhere near the place to begin with, rather than whining about whatever restrictions they may or may not have seen fit to impose on her.

Last time I managed an invite to hospitality, there were choice individuals who were served mixed drinks. I did not complain that I was only offered Guinness.
:rolleyes:

You've got a point about her 'friend', particularly if she stranded her outside for an hour.

That's what I think the gist of this is, not an issue with NH.

Linda
10-04-06, 09:09 PM
Well I was going to post. But as RTCar it is true I really should have thought it over knowing this would be a big deal.
Everyone have fun at the races. I have always have when the cars are on the track:D
Also My post got blocked just like last night:cool: . I know what IPs is now. Did you get all your cute pictures deleated before he seen them?

Story over THE END will go back to lurking and keep my coments to myself:\

nrc
10-04-06, 10:48 PM
Also My post got blocked just like last night:cool: . I know what IPs is now. Did you get all your cute pictures deleated before he seen them?

I assume that you're talking about someplace else because nothing of yours has been blocked here. :\

Linda
10-13-06, 04:13 AM
:confused:

NismoZ
10-13-06, 08:12 AM
OooooWeeeeeeOoooooo....:rofl:

Spicoli
10-13-06, 09:23 AM

I done saw what you posted earlier Linda, and you should be ashamed of yourself. Really.:shakehead

cyclepath
10-13-06, 07:47 PM

Some people just don't have a clue :shakehead

NismoZ
10-14-06, 10:12 AM
Uhhhh....What?:confused: :gomer:

Indy
10-15-06, 07:05 PM
We need less jealous whining and more N-H hating here.

Spicoli
11-07-06, 11:50 AM
and now wwith the apparent hiring of turncoat junior, this thread is complete. :tony: