PDA

View Full Version : The Lego Store

Spicoli
09-17-06, 09:02 PM
True story. the wife and I were in Chicago Sat-Sun to see a show. (Snow Patrol was friggin AWESOME! :thumbup: btw, GO see them) And we need to get the boys a little sumptin. They love Legos, so off to the Lego store.

I'm checkin out the Ferrari selection for the almost 7 year old as something cool for us both to do. Some big dumb hick walks up and says randomly, "Let's get him onna dees, so he can learn about the Eye-Are-El.:gomer: "

I look over and this dood from out of nowhere shouts out "You're out of your mind if you think Ferrari would waste their money on the stupid Eye-ARe-Ell."

:rofl:

the hick justs looks around and then walks right out of the store.

Anyway, it was funny as hell. :tony:

RHR_Fan
09-17-06, 09:32 PM
That's just excellent. :D

Snow Patrol rocks too.

~Nicole

Kiwifan
09-17-06, 09:33 PM
My son has the Big Red Car and it ain't nothing to do with Earl. (Swear word in our house. )In fact, if ya play around with it a bit and have enough spare pieces you can almost make a Champ Car out of it. Almost. :)

Lesson is over, now go and play......

Rusty.

PS, you really like :tony: don't ya?? ;)

racer2c
09-17-06, 10:04 PM
I like the Lego Star Wars video games. They're a riot.

Wabbit
09-17-06, 10:21 PM
Lego's Rock! :cool:

That's funny. Around here, at least everyone knows about F-1. Mention CART or IRL, and you get blank stares.

Someone needs to make a mod kit to change that Ferrari to a ChampCar :D

Lizzerd
09-17-06, 10:37 PM
Hey, screw you, buddy. That there is a indy car. And they race somewhere in Chicago, I think. Look at it real close, dummy... no fenders... duh...

SteveH
09-17-06, 10:49 PM
Imagine that, what's the odds of two people from Marion County being in the Chicago Lego store at the same time? :gomer: :p

Spicoli
09-17-06, 11:35 PM
Imagine that, what's the odds of two people from Marion County being in the Chicago Lego store at the same time? :gomer: :p

:rofl:

chop456
09-18-06, 02:09 AM
I got the Lego Ferrari for Christmas last year. :tony:

Insomniac
09-18-06, 08:45 AM
Just saw this the other day.

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/22386

anait
09-18-06, 12:11 PM
Last year my daughter was saving up to buy me the combination pit lane/starting grid set, to go with the little podium mini-set she got me the year before. :) We'll order it online; it wasn't in the Lego store at MoA, they had a larger set that would be nice, too. :cool: