View Full Version : Dominguez to Rocketsports

Willam
09-17-06, 11:53 AM
This was published today in Reforma:

Ingresa Mario a Rocketsports

Por

Sandra Becerril

Con patrocinio mexicano

Todo llega en el momento preciso y ahora es el turno para Mario Domínguez.

Después de algunos intentos, de pláticas informales y unas más de negocios, el piloto correrá las últimas tres fechas de la Champ Car con el equipo Rocketsports y con tres empresas mexicanas como patrocinadores.

Mario conducirá el monoplaza propiedad de Paul Gentilozzi bajo los colores de Pemex, su auspiciador principal, además de Jugos del Valle y la inmobiliaria GICSA.

"Gracias a Dios ya tengo el dinero suficiente para correr las últimas tres carreras con Rocketsports, que es mejor equipo que Dale Coyne, y eso me va a permitir dar mejores resultados, terminar el campeonato en una mejor posición y esperemos tener un podio o dos en las últimas fechas.

"Llevo hablando con Rocketsports desde hace tres o cuatro meses, estaba trabajando en conseguir el dinero para hacer las últimas tres carreras y finalmente hablé en Montreal con Paul Gentilozzi y le dije que ya tenía el patrocinio, que ya estaba asegurado y que quería hacer las últimas tres carreras con ellos", comentó Mario Domínguez, vía telefónica desde Phoenix donde realizó algunas presentaciones de promoción para Champ Car.

En la carrera canadiense, Gentilozzi y Mario cerraron el trato de caballeros con un apretón de manos y una semana después, una vez arreglada la situación con Nicky Pastorelli, a quien sustituirá el mexicano, se concretó el acuerdo entre ambos.

Rocketsports es el tercer equipo de Mario en la temporada 2006. Arrancó con Forsythe, pero después de cuatro carreras acabó la relación. Después llegó a la escudería de Dale Coyne, con quien Mario está agradecido, pero nunca tuvo las condiciones para ser competitivo.

"Estoy feliz porque se me empieza a abrir el horizonte, hubo momentos donde no veía ni para dónde, no sabía si iba a correr o no. Fue un momento difícil pero lo estoy superando", agregó Domínguez.

In English:

Mario will race in Rocketsports

by Sandra Becerril

With Mexican sponsorship.

Everything arrives at the precise moment and now it's Mario Dominguez's turn.

After some tries, informal and formal talks, the driver will run the last three Champ Car races with Rocketsports and three mexican companies as sponsors.

Mario will drive the Paul Gentilozzi owned car under the colors of Pemex, his main sponsor, Jugos Del Valle y GICSA real state.

"Thank God I have enough money to run the last three races with Rocketsports, which is a better team than Dale Coyne's and that will allow me to give better results, finish the championship in a better position and hope to have a podium finish in one or two of the last races

"I've been talking to Rocketsports for three or four months, I was working on getting the money to do the last three races and finally in Montreal I talked to Paul Gentilozzi and told him I had secured sponsorship y and wanted to do the last three races with them" said Mario Dominguez, via telephone from Phoenix where he did some promotional appearances for Champ Car.

At Montreal, Gentilozzi and Mario closed the deal with a handshake. A week later, once the situation with Nicky Pastorelli, who Mario is replacing, was settled, the deal was finalized.

Rocketsports is Mario's third team in the 2006 season. He started with Forsythe, but the relationship ended four races into the season. After that came Dale Coyne Racing. Mario is thankful of that opportunity, but they never gave him the conditions to be competitive.

"I'm happy because the horizon is clearing up. There was times where I couldn't see where to go, if I would race or not. It was a hard time, but I'm getting over it", added Dominguez.

I'm not even going to say anything you guys...:shakehead

extramundane
09-17-06, 11:59 AM
:shakehead

nissan gtp
09-17-06, 12:07 PM
Rocketsports, which is a better team than Dale Coyne's :rofl: and that will allow me to give better results :rofl: , finish the championship in a better position and hope to have a podium finish in one or two of the last races :rofl:

only way he'll be on the podum is to be a trophy presenter

Joelski
09-17-06, 12:20 PM
only way he'll be on the podum is to be a trophy presenter

Word. Real step up there, dip*****. :cool:

Joelski
09-17-06, 12:21 PM
Word. Real step up there, dip*****. :cool:

Dear bosses: **** is not a five letter word!

:D

ferrarigod
09-17-06, 01:20 PM
Dear bosses: **** is not a five letter word!

**** isn't, but ***** is.

Sir_Robert_Peel
09-17-06, 02:28 PM
From Mario's MySpace: "i will be racing in the final races of champcar world series with rocketsport racing,under the colors of pemex !"

its official!

NismoZ
09-17-06, 02:59 PM
If it means an added car where one wouldn't have been?...then, GOOD! Coyne is looking at a couple of options and HAS to be happier with any newbie than a bad-mouthing Dominguez. Perhaps Uruguayan Juan Caceres (who tested for Coyne at Sebring last week) and drives for Minardi in the F-3000 Euroseries. (?)

coolhand
09-17-06, 03:15 PM
this is hillarious

Dr. Corkski
09-17-06, 05:33 PM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

If it means an added car where one wouldn't have been?...then, GOOD! Coyne is looking at a couple of options and HAS to be happier with any newbie than a bad-mouthing Dominguez. Perhaps Uruguayan Juan Caceres (who tested for Coyne at Sebring last week) and drives for Minardi in the F-3000 Euroseries. (?)Not to mention he actually went faster than Legge in a test. Then again, who hasn't? :gomer:

KLang
09-17-06, 05:35 PM
The addition of Pemex, if true, is a good thing. Don't know why Mario seems to think Rocketsports will be any better the Coyne though. :confused:

extramundane
09-17-06, 06:04 PM
The addition of Pemex, if true, is a good thing. Don't know why Mario seems to think Rocketsports will be any better the Coyne though. :confused:

Better catering? Maybe he's sick of BBQ. http://www.myhattiesburg.com/forums/images/smilies/mexican.gif :gomer:

theunions
09-17-06, 06:25 PM
I wonder why Pemex would suddenly be interested (and never before in the history of CART/Champ Car), when its motor oil brand (Mexlub) is a direct competitor to Roshfrans.

NismoZ
09-17-06, 06:35 PM
Well, it IS Hilarious Season, you know and as long as you are so easily entertained it is likely Rocketsports and Coyne will soon test Rafael Matos and Jay Howard and if Pagenaud wins the 2 mil he is likely to take it to Walker. My guess is Rahal will go to N/H with or without the title and cash. Wouldn't it be "hilarious" if these guys, (or some) made it to CC? I could soon forget Mario and Dario :cool:

Spicoli
09-17-06, 07:05 PM
Somewhere, a Sperifico is sad. :tony:

Fio1
09-17-06, 08:59 PM
Now, that's f-ing funny! :rofl: :laugh:

Kiwifan
09-17-06, 09:24 PM
You make us laugh Spicoli.

Rusty.

cameraman
09-17-06, 10:39 PM
Somewhere, a Sperifico is sad. :tony:

It frees up MD's Coyne ride, I figured somewhere a Sperifico was glad..

trauma1
09-18-06, 09:39 AM
stupid marios little stunt would have never, never happened if the mexico race wasn't upcoming, this was blackmail, give me a better team or i quit, ungratefull POS, hope he ends up like klien without a ride next year, how many teams has the little prick pissed off:flame:

Gnam
09-18-06, 03:18 PM
...this was blackmail, give me a better team or i quit...Yeah but all he got was Rocketsports. A lateral move at best.

Coyne gets to keep the cash from the DaMatta poaching and test out new talent before anyone else.

How could anyone get tired of BBQ?

trauma1
09-18-06, 03:23 PM
i bet stupid was trying to get the rusport seat and it backfired big time:flame:

KLang
09-18-06, 03:45 PM
PG chimes in. (http://www.champcarfanatics.com/forums/showpost.php?p=774250&postcount=79)

I never actually took the discussions too seriously until last Wednesday, a representative of the sponsor called to tell me that Mario had seperated from Dale with mutual agreement and would have some support for the last race in Mexico City, I told him that being true I would make a place for him at our team.

Interesting, I wonder if it common for a sponsor to make that call rather then the driver or the driver's agent.

FTG
09-18-06, 07:11 PM
My guess is if the driver called, the owner might not believe him.

Jervis Tetch 1
09-18-06, 09:06 PM
Forsythe to Coyne to Gentilozzi. From good to bad to worse.

NismoZ
09-20-06, 10:43 AM
T-1 has it...rumor is MD WAS fishing for the RuSport ride. Didn't work out.:rolleyes: Really interested to see who they'll test. It has to be an attractive seat to just about anyone looking for a ride...except Klien.:p

pchall
09-20-06, 11:39 AM
Interesting, I wonder if it common for a sponsor to make that call rather then the driver or the driver's agent.

Well, I bet when he heard somebody from Pemex called Gentilozzi was quick to pick up the phone or return the call. Would he do the same for Stooopid Mario?

It will be interesting to see if Pemex follows this up with a greater involvement next year. With reports elsewhere that TV Azteca is picking up Champcar for the rest of this season and might be after the 2007 broadcast rights things might be looking up on the NAFTA southern front.

KLang
09-20-06, 11:49 AM
Well, I bet when he heard somebody from Pemex called Gentilozzi was quick to pick up the phone or return the call. Would he do the same for Stooopid Mario?

Good point.

It will be interesting to see if Pemex follows this up with a greater involvement next year. With reports elsewhere that TV Azteca is picking up Champcar for the rest of this season and might be after the 2007 broadcast rights things might be looking up on the NAFTA southern front.

Somebody from Mexico commented over at crapwagon that since Pemex is government owned and the government is about to change, no telling what might happen in the future.

Willam
09-21-06, 03:25 PM
Good point.

Somebody from Mexico commented over at crapwagon that since Pemex is government owned and the government is about to change, no telling what might happen in the future.

Most government companies in Mexico do a full upper management change when the government changes. The new president is scheduled to be sworn into office December 1st.

Tifosi24
09-21-06, 03:48 PM
I am by no means an expert on how the Mexican government or economy works, but since the president is from the same party as Fox, it might be fair to reason that there won't be much shake up in these companies? I could be completely wrong because you have no idea how politicans are going to operate.

Willam
09-21-06, 03:57 PM
I am by no means an expert on how the Mexican government or economy works, but since the president is from the same party as Fox, it might be fair to reason that there won't be much shake up in these companies? I could be completely wrong because you have no idea how politicans are going to operate.

Well, you and me both. We had over 70 years of a regime that was basically a dictatorship before Fox won. Even during that regime all government companies did change staffs, at least in upper management, every time a new government came in (The regime was by a party P.R.I. not a single man, so they were "elections" and new presidents every 6 years). The conventional wisdom right now is, it'll stay the same and government companies will have their usual shake up.

Ruben Barrios
09-24-06, 06:41 PM
Form an interview with A Toda Makina, a mexican enthusiast website...

ATM
Mario; ¿Porque cuando conseguiste patrocinio cambias de equipo en lugar de inyectar el dinero a Coyne Racing y tener con eso mejores recursos en el equipo en el que ya estabas?
MD
La verdad es que eso no es algo que yo arreglé... Lo arregló Champ Car por medio de CIE y ellos fueron los que decidieron esto.

Translation...

ATM

Mario why is it that when you finally get sponsorship for the car, you switch teams instead of injecting it itno the Coyne organization?

MD

Truthfully this is not something I arranged... It was set up by Champcar though CIE (the organizer of the Mexican Grand Prix), they were the ones who decided this...

Any doubts that Champcar had to do with the driver shuffle?

All the pieces fall in the right places... Champcar needs a winning "American Driver", They send AJ to a winning team (this also fixes with the problems with Russo), CDM (a world wide profile) limps around in a Cyne car... this can't be, so they fix him up in a good team.... mario can't get along with PT... all is in place...

Chapter two Mario needs at least a mid-pack team for the season finale, let's get him in a rocket...

Debate it all you want but the moves were well sincronized...

jonovision_man
09-24-06, 06:44 PM
Form an interview with A Toda Makina, a mexican enthusiast website...

Translation...

ATM

Mario why is it that when you finally get sponsorship for the car, you switch teams instead of injecting it itno the Coyne organization?

MD

Truthfully this is not something I arranged... It was set up by Champcar though CIE (the organizer of the Mexican Grand Prix), they were the ones who decided this...

Any doubts that Champcar had to do with the driver shuffle?

All the pieces fall in the right places... Champcar needs a winning "American Driver", They send AJ to a winning team (this also fixes with the problems with Russo), CDM (a world wide profile) limps around in a Cyne car... this can't be, so they fix him up in a good team.... mario can't get along with PT... all is in place...

Chapter two Mario needs at least a mid-pack team for the season finale, let's get him in a rocket...

Debate it all you want but the moves were well sincronized...

The series can call the tune because they're paying the pipers.

jono

Ruben Barrios
09-24-06, 06:47 PM
^^^ Agree

I just find it a little distastefull to destroy someone's puplularity...

3/4 of all forum fans hate MD now...

Also didn't we critisize IRL for letting the $$ dictate the tunes?

extramundane
09-24-06, 07:10 PM
^^^ Agree

I just find it a little distastefull to destroy someone's puplularity...

3/4 of all forum fans hate MD now...

Most of us formed our opinions about Mario's judgement well before the end of his Coyne tenure. Regardless of who arranged the Rocketsports deal, he was quite vocal about the quality of Coyne's team, despite it having performed better on average than Rocketsports.

Ruben Barrios
09-24-06, 07:35 PM
That's the problem, all he said was he wanted to be in a competitive team... A lot of drivers have said that... The whole thing about "his disrespect" has been blown way out of proportion.

He ran his last Coyne race with a broken transmission.

Love Coyne all you want but, There is no fixed crew, the mechanics are changed on a weekend basis... There's no resources, and from what I see here, there is no command either...

Think about it for a second... Champcar sets who goes where? That is a lot more disrespectful... Champcar chose not to let the sponsorship money go to Coyne.... Think about it without the lynch mob mentality...

extramundane
09-24-06, 08:13 PM
That's the problem, all he said was he wanted to bi in a competitive team...
[...]
Love Coyne all you want but, There is no fixed crew, the mechanics are changed on a weekend basis... There's no resources, and from what I see here, there is no command either...

Yet he left to join a team that has been LESS competitive. We all know Coyne's operation is run on a shoestring. That's why his ability to outrun Rocketsports regularly highlights just how bad Rocketsports really is. 4 Top 10s for Rocketsports (3 of which were 10th place) vs. 11 for Coyne (incl. 3 Top 5s, one of which would have been a podium had the Stupid One not been punted at the end). That anyone would consider Hamsterwheelsports a step up in performance is delusional.

Think about it for a second... Champcar sets who goes where? That is a lot more disrespectful... Champcar chose not to let the sponsorship money go to Coyne.... Think about it without the lynch mob mentality...

Lynch mob mentality? Whatever, dude. I think it's pretty crappy (and no, that ain't a compliment) that management would broker such a deal for the team with the worst dollars-to-performance ratio, but that doesn't take away from the idiocy of Mario's decision.

Ruben Barrios
09-24-06, 11:12 PM
Did you read the interview? he had noting to do with the move...

stroker
09-24-06, 11:29 PM

Yeah, but he does have control over what comes out of his ****ing mouth. Based on his performance at Forsythe he should be grateful to still be in the series, IMHO, and badmouthing your previous employer is NEVER a good idea.

Ruben Barrios
09-24-06, 11:59 PM
His performance in Forsythe? you mean more points that his teamate?

nrc
09-25-06, 12:05 AM
His performance in Forsythe? you mean more points that his teamate?

What if we exclude races where he took his teammate out?

Wins for Forsythe the last two years:
Allmendinger: 5
Tracy: 2
Dominguez: 0

Willam
09-25-06, 12:24 AM
Weeeeeell, look who got outrun by a Dale Coyne car! :cool:

Ruben Barrios
09-25-06, 01:08 AM
Tracy!, he was outrun by a Coyne car!! not only today but several races back too, but this is not another Tracy vs Dominguez thread, It's bout Dominguez going to Rocketsports, and about getting the facts straight about why he is there....

cameraman
09-25-06, 04:37 AM
Mario Dominguez was offered an opportunity to run with Dale Coyne Racing after departing from Forsythe Championship Racing this season. He ran four races with Forsythe, but then he was let go, leaving the Mexican with no where to go. Dale Coyne felt that Mario was deserving of a Champ Car ride, and put forth a strong effort to run him in seven races this season. Dominguez is making his debut with the Rocketsports Racing team this weekend at Road America, but wanted to reiterate his appreciation to Dale Coyne and the team for running him when no one else was willing to give him the chance.

He feels terrible about the remarks that have surfaced in the U.S. concerning his comments in the Mexican Publications about driving a Dale Coyne Champ Car, as they were translated incorrectly.

"I was not going off to the press in Mexico saying bad things about the Dale Coyne team," said Dominguez. "I was asked questions by the press that were misinterpreted and not fully translated correctly when news got to the U.S., which made me look bad. I did not just start saying to the media that I did not want to drive in an uncompetitive car in Mexico - I was asked by the media if I would rather drive in a winning team. So naturally my answer was yes, but they also never published that I said that the whole Dale Coyne operation was trying to do their best to make a more competitive car.

I can not express enough my appreciation to Dale Coyne, his wife, and the entire team. We had some good times and good results together. It is hard to really achieve the results that we wanted because the team lacked funding, but they do their best and put forth a great effort in every race. The guys that make up the team are extraordinary and every one of them put their full heart into their work. They are very hard workers and it was my pleasure to have them as my crew. I particularly enjoyed a good time with Dave Watson, who I rate is one of the best engineers in the business. Dale was so good to me, and I will never forget what he did for me. He made an investment in me, and I think that we were able to work together as a team and do a good job. It was never my intention to put down the team, I am hurtful that the translation of my answers turned into such a negative remarks regarding the team's operation. I just hope that they understand that I was not trying to put them down, that I enjoyed my time with them, and I wish them continued luck for the remainder of the season and beyond.

CIE, the Mexico City promoters, put together a group of sponsors and they wanted me to run at Rocketsports. So I did what they asked me for the sake of the Mexican race and the Mexican fans. I feel sad and happy, because I had to leave everyone at Dale Coyne Racing, but I am also happy to join Rocketsports. In this business, no one touches their heart as everyone was able to see when I unjustifyingly got fired at Forsythe - but I do - and I am not afraid to show my feelings and concern for the whole Dale Coyne team for what was misinterpreted in the press."

Willam
09-25-06, 11:00 AM
Tracy!, he was outrun by a Coyne car!! not only today but several races back too, but this is not another Tracy vs Dominguez thread, It's bout Dominguez going to Rocketsports, and about getting the facts straight about why he is there....

And it's about MD "going to a better team" than Coyne, who just happen to beat him yesterday.

BTW, from todays edition of Reforma:

Mario Domínguez: Pega lluvia a su debut

Por

Sandra Becerril

Automovilismo GP de Elkhart Lake

Lo que se esperaba fuera un cambio notable simplemente quedó en un resultado poco satisfactorio para el mexicano Mario Domínguez en su primera carrera con el Rocketsports Racing en la antepenúltima fecha del calendario 2006 de la Champ Car.

El lugar 12 con el que terminó ayer en el circuito de 6.515 km de Road America no marcó ninguna diferencia significativa de los resultados obtenidos con Dale Coyne. Domínguez dijo que la lluvia fue su principal obstáculo para trabajar de forma adecuada con el equipo de Paul Gentilozzi.

"Definitivamente no era el resultado que estaba esperando. Tuve muy mala suerte de que estuvo lloviendo el viernes y ayer y nunca pudimos probar bien el auto y poner el setting a mi gusto.

"En la carrera tratamos unas cosas diferentes que no sirvieron para nada porque el coche andaba bastante lento y realmente no tuve oportunidad de pelear", comentó Domínguez, vía telefónica desde Elkhart Lake.

Roughly translated:

Mario Dominguez: Rain hits his debut
By
Sandra Becerril

What was expected to be a notable change ended up just being an unsatisfying result for mexican Mario Dominguez in his first race with Rocketsports Racing during the third to last date of the 2006 Champ Car calendar.

The 12th place he finished with yesterday in the 6.515km circuit of Road America didn't mark a significant difference with the results he obtained with Dayle Coyne. Dominguez said the rain was his main obstacle in working the right way with Paul Gentilozzi's team.

"It definitely wasn't the result I was expecting. I had very bad luck with the rain on friday and yesterday (saturday) and we never could really test the car and get the setting to my liking.

"During the race we tried different thing that didn't work at all because the car was running pretty slow and I never really had the chance to fight" said Dominguez via telephone from Elkhart Lake.

Accipiter
09-25-06, 11:04 AM
What was expected to be a notable change ended up just being an unsatisfying result for mexican Mario Dominguez

Get used to it.

extramundane
09-25-06, 01:23 PM

I don't doubt that he had nothing to do with Hamsterwheelsports getting the Pemex money, but if you're suggesting he was forced to make the move rather than stay at Coyne...let's just say I have my doubts about your claim.

trauma1
09-25-06, 01:39 PM

BS he ragged on coyne and now the PR spinn cycle is on, he badmouthed dale and the team anow i see i bunch of people from variuos forums blaming it on the press and translation BS, coyne fired his ass also, and his unjustifily gettin canned from FCR is BS also PT and the whole team couldn't stand him, he's used the mexico card for how long, if not for that race coming up his ass would be looking for a ride. 3 teams in 1 year says alot, the paddock is getting weary of his act.

Ruben Barrios
09-25-06, 11:00 PM
From the page of Champcar

Posted this in Champcar Fanatics but they deleted it, goes to show you a clear agenda to make MD a heted character...

Mario Dominguez was offered an opportunity to run with Dale Coyne Racing after departing from Forsythe Championship Racing this season. He ran four races with Forsythe, but then he was let go, leaving the Mexican with no where to go. Dale Coyne felt that Mario was deserving of a Champ Car ride, and put forth a strong effort to run him in seven races this season. Dominguez is making his debut with the Rocketsports Racing team this weekend at Road America, but wanted to reiterate his appreciation to Dale Coyne and the team for running him when no one else was willing to give him the chance.

He feels terrible about the remarks that have surfaced in the U.S. concerning his comments in the Mexican Publications about driving a Dale Coyne Champ Car, as they were translated incorrectly.

"I was not going off to the press in Mexico saying bad things about the Dale Coyne team," said Dominguez. "I was asked questions by the press that were misinterpreted and not fully translated correctly when news got to the U.S., which made me look bad. I did not just start saying to the media that I did not want to drive in an uncompetitive car in Mexico - I was asked by the media if I would rather drive in a winning team. So naturally my answer was yes, but they also never published that I said that the whole Dale Coyne operation was trying to do their best to make a more competitive car.

I can not express enough my appreciation to Dale Coyne, his wife, and the entire team. We had some good times and good results together. It is hard to really achieve the results that we wanted because the team lacked funding, but they do their best and put forth a great effort in every race. The guys that make up the team are extraordinary and every one of them put their full heart into their work. They are very hard workers and it was my pleasure to have them as my crew. I particularly enjoyed a good time with Dave Watson, who I rate is one of the best engineers in the business. Dale was so good to me, and I will never forget what he did for me. He made an investment in me, and I think that we were able to work together as a team and do a good job. It was never my intention to put down the team, I am hurtful that the translation of my answers turned into such a negative remarks regarding the team's operation. I just hope that they understand that I was not trying to put them down, that I enjoyed my time with them, and I wish them continued luck for the remainder of the season and beyond.

CIE, the Mexico City promoters, put together a group of sponsors and they wanted me to run at Rocketsports. So I did what they asked me for the sake of the Mexican race and the Mexican fans. I feel sad and happy, because I had to leave everyone at Dale Coyne Racing, but I am also happy to join Rocketsports. In this business, no one touches their heart as everyone was able to see when I unjustifyingly got fired at Forsythe - but I do - and I am not afraid to show my feelings and concern for the whole Dale Coyne team for what was misinterpreted in the press."

Choose to believe what you want but at least have all the facts before you pass judgment and destroy someone's popularity...

extramundane
09-25-06, 11:17 PM
Choose to believe what you want but at least have all the facts before you pass judgment and destroy someone's popularity...

damage control 
1. a department or group, as aboard a naval vessel, responsible for taking action to control damage caused by fire, collision, etc.
2. any efforts, as by a company, to curtail losses, counteract unfavorable publicity, etc.

(Doesn't someone have to have popularity in order for it to be destroyed?)

Willam
09-26-06, 01:19 AM

Posted this in Champcar Fanatics but they deleted it, goes to show you a clear agenda to make MD a heted character...

It's still there in another thread (Dominguez statement re: DCR *merged*) not linking to it from here though. If they deleted your post must've been for something else (god only knows why...:gomer: ) but the statement is still there.

grungex
09-26-06, 09:46 AM
Maybe because he posted the Spanish version and the English version had already been posted...

trauma1
09-26-06, 09:56 AM

it's still BS and stupid mario trying to spin the PR, fired from 2 teams in one year is a hell of a record, he's damn lucky PG took him in. you can't fix stupid right Mario

cameraman
09-26-06, 12:07 PM
You would think somebody like Robin Miller would interview Dale Coyne & Mario Dominguez and then write an article and post it on Speed News. It would get read, people are venting about it on all the boards. Why isn't one of these guys writing something?