PDA

View Full Version : Zanardi to drive Champ car in Germany

Twisty Bits
04-15-03, 02:18 AM
I hope this happens. Doughnuts???

Full Story (http://www.tsn.ca/auto_racing/news_story.asp?ID=37756&hubName=auto_racing)

cartmanoz
04-15-03, 07:37 AM
It would great to see him back behind the wheel of a ChampCar, even if it's only for 13 laps.:)

RaceGrrl
04-15-03, 09:14 AM
His courage and determination continues to amaze me.

turn1
04-15-03, 02:20 PM
How awesome is this!

HolyCrap
04-15-03, 02:57 PM
HOLY CRAP!
How much does a ticket to Germany cost?

:D

:thumbup:

DjDrOmusic
04-15-03, 04:44 PM
The MIRACLE continues!!:) :thumbup:

RaceChic
04-15-03, 08:58 PM
Things have been difficult for me lately. When I read things like this, I know that things are not insurmountable with time and determination. God bless Alex Zanardi for the man he was, is and continues to be. He is a model for the sport and all of us in general. I am proud that our series has his continued support.

The first sign of this truly great man that I will never forget is the sight of him walking down pit lane with two canes towards Alex Tagliani's pit to tell him in person that the accident wasn't his fault. That it was nobody's fault and that he (Tag) needed to forgive himself. I thought it was a sign of love towards your fellow man in the face of great personal loss, adversity and suffering that we all can use as an example and always strive towards in our day to day lives.

I'm sorry for the seriousness here.
I just really found this inspiring at a time when I needed something like this.:) :D :) :D

Thank-You for sharing this with us, Twisty Bits...........:gomer: