PDA

View Full Version : G'day

cartmanoz
04-15-03, 12:53 AM
Just a big G'day to you all. I was directed to this forum by a fellow members. Hope to make a good enough contribution, even though the quality of coverage here in Australia is rather poor.:(

Cheers

devilmaster
04-15-03, 01:26 AM
Originally posted by cartmanoz
Just a big G'day to you all. I was directed to this forum by a fellow members. Hope to make a good enough contribution, even though the quality of coverage here in Australia is rather poor.:(

Cheers

Welcome mate. Uh-oh.... Cam's got hometown backup! Aaron, sorry man! LOL :D

Steve

Kiwifan
04-15-03, 06:29 AM
Trust an Aussie to show up late. ;) Did you bring any beer? They love beer here mate! Trust me. :)

Oh yeah, a BIG Kiwi welcome to ya.

Rusty.

PS, what ever happened to Aaron from Surfers? Saw him over at 7G a month or so ago.......

nz_climber
04-15-03, 06:51 AM
Where is Cam anyway - i beat him here :P Rusty is right aussies are bound to show up late.....

Yeah bring the beer and you'll soon make friends - hope to see you in the chat room somtime - we dont' really bite (remember beer - hold it in front where we can see it !)

see ya round

and another big K1W1 welcome :)

aaron

Cam
04-15-03, 07:40 AM
Originally posted by nz_climber
Where is Cam anyway - i beat him here :P Rusty is right aussies are bound to show up late.....

I am right here! Sheesh.... The post is at 1AM here and you expect me to be on-line and jump all over it? :saywhat: LOL

Cheers cartmanoz. Welcome :thumbup:

Cam.

nz_climber
04-15-03, 07:46 PM
hehehe I knew you wouldn't be far away cam :D