PDA

View Full Version : Equal opportunity Schu bashing - Part Deaux

Cam
09-09-06, 12:48 PM
Now Flav sticks the boot in! :laugh: :laugh:

MONZA, Italy, Sept 9 (Reuters) - Flamboyant Renault team boss Flavio Briatore says Ferrari's Michael Schumacher lacks star appeal despite being a great Formula One champion.

"The last stars I saw in Formula One were (Ayrton) Senna and, even if he won only one world championship, Jacques Villeneuve," Saturday's Gazzetta dello Sport newspaper quoted him as saying.

"If we want, we could also add (Juan Pablo) Montoya.

Linky (http://today.reuters.co.uk/news/articlenews.aspx?type=motorSportsNews&storyID=2006-09-09T095850Z_01_B293046_RTRIDST_0_SPORT-MOTOR-RACING-PRIX-BRIATORE.XML)

indyfan31
09-09-06, 02:02 PM
Then I hope new stars will be born, more complete drivers," said BriatoreSchumacher holds just about every record in F1, how much more "complete" does a driver get? Flav's a dork.

Mr. Toad
09-09-06, 09:13 PM
Schumacher holds just about every record in F1, how much more "complete" does a driver get? Flav's a dork.

Number of starts 256 Riccardo Patrese, 244 Michael Schumacher.

Michael Schumacher could set a new record just by running one more year.

Cam
09-09-06, 09:33 PM
Number of starts 256 Riccardo Patrese, 244 Michael Schumacher.

Michael Schumacher could set a new record just by running one more year.

Please no! :cry: :yuck:

emjaya
09-10-06, 05:05 AM
"If we want, we could also add (Juan Pablo) Montoya".

:saywhat: No, we couldn't.

SID
09-10-06, 09:55 PM
Flavio is an arrogant scumbag.

He is the reason that Bourdais isn't in F1. Seabass wouldn't sign a lifetime management deal (a HUGE conflict of interest, in anyone's book) with him, so he was blackballed.

I also have no respect for a man that gets into a relationship with a woman, gets her pregnant, and then kicks her to the curb in a crass way, like FB did.

Spicoli
09-10-06, 11:06 PM

I also have no respect for a man that gets into a relationship with a woman, gets her pregnant, and then kicks her to the curb in a crass way, like FB did.

Yep. Especially her:

http://www.crazyass13.com/photopages/heidi_klum/images/TheRock-HeidiKlum-11Mil9.jpg

It would be very very difficult for me not to love her. A lot. In alot of special ways. Yes, I am sure I could talk myself into staying with this woman.:D

It would be the right thing to do you know.:)

TorontoWorker
09-11-06, 12:56 AM

I think she has moved on... Shes working on baby #3 now.

http://www.smh.com.au/ffximage/2005/09/13/klum_seal_narrowweb__200x392.jpg

Can we get back to bashing the chin now or are we still obsessing? :)

Warlock!
09-11-06, 08:58 AM
Yep. Especially her:

[IMG snipped /IMG]
That's the most glitter I've ever seen a stripper wear. :eek:

Spicoli
09-11-06, 09:30 AM
That's the most glitter I've ever seen a stripper wear. :eek:

well, that really says something coming from you Mr. Warlock.:D

Insomniac
09-11-06, 09:50 AM

He is the reason that Bourdais isn't in F1. Seabass wouldn't sign a lifetime management deal (a HUGE conflict of interest, in anyone's book) with him, so he was blackballed.

This has been known for years. If you want to be in F1, one of the best ways is to have Flavio be your agent. It's called connections.

TrueBrit
09-11-06, 10:04 AM
This has been known for years. If you want to be in F1, one of the best ways is to have Flavio be your agent. It's called connections.

Didn't work so well for Jos "the boss" Verstappen though, did it...?? :rofl:

extramundane
09-11-06, 10:30 AM

That was a conspiracy! He was at least 47 seconds/lap faster than Schumacher in the Bennetton! Those lousy mechanics sabotaged his car! In equal equipment Jos would have been 7-time WDC!!!!!

</dutch>

Easy
09-11-06, 11:34 AM
That was a conspiracy! He was at least 47 seconds/lap faster than Schumacher in the Bennetton! Those lousy mechanics sabotaged his car! In equal equipment Jos would have been 7-time WDC!!!!!

</dutch>

Maybe the world will once again see the ultimate driver in a spykerjordanillmitchMF1.

Insomniac
09-11-06, 12:17 PM

He got a whiff of F1. Lot more than Bourdais has ever seen. :)

chop456
09-12-06, 01:10 PM
Alonso's turn. :D

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/motorsport/formula_one/5339006.stm

Dirty Sanchez
09-12-06, 01:39 PM
ah yes, the eddie irvine approach to fighting for a championship.

I'm sure schumacher is distraught over this :laugh:

Easy
09-12-06, 02:22 PM
I can't beleive Jax Newtown hasn't gotten in on the action. Maybe he and Irvine are going to make a joint statement about everyone in F1 being past their prime and how they could do a better job.

TrueBrit
09-12-06, 02:42 PM
I can't beleive Jax Newtown hasn't gotten in on the action. Maybe he and Irvine are going to make a joint statement about everyone in F1 being past their prime and how they could do a better job.

The difference between those two is that one of the has won the Indy 500, the CART championship and the WDC, and the other one is a loser, never-has-been, wanker extraordinaire that carried Buttmacher's purse around for many years....

Dr. Corkski
09-12-06, 02:44 PM
I can't beleive Jax Newtown hasn't gotten in on the action. Maybe he and Irvine are going to make a joint statement about everyone in F1 being past their prime and how they could do a better job.Dude, Jesus Villeneuve is busy with more important things like releasing an emo LP that will bomb on the charts like his post-Williams career.

Easy
09-12-06, 03:25 PM
Dude, Jesus Villeneuve is busy with more important things like releasing an emo LP that will bomb on the charts like his post-Williams career.

Its not emo, its "emeaux"

Irvine told me he could cut a better album and that Villeneuve should retire from music as well because he's past it. He also said Reggie Bush was too old and should let somebody new come in who could do a better job. Apparently he's become quite the NFL fan since living in Miami.

TrueBrit
09-12-06, 03:36 PM
Its not emo, its "emeaux"

Irvine told me he could cut a better album and that Villeneuve should retire from music as well because he's past it. He also said Reggie Bush was too old and should let somebody new come in who could do a better job. Apparently he's become quite the NFL fan since living in Miami.

The only thing Irv-Whine could cut better then Villeneuve is fromage...and only if and when his husband Michael says it's okay to use a sharp knife...

Insomniac
09-12-06, 03:44 PM

:cry:

He's as bad as Bourdais. He collides with PT the most over the last couple years and then says PT is involved in most incidents pretending like he's the innocent one all the time or never involved.

I'm sure Alonso's penalties this year were because of politics and Schumacher favortism. Guy wins one WDC when Bridgestone sucks and now he wants to be treated like a God.

Methanolandbrats
09-13-06, 10:08 PM

Fred = whiney **** = natural replacement for one-time champion/night-club owner.

meadors
09-15-06, 10:13 PM
I think she has moved on... Shes working on baby #3 now.

http://www.smh.com.au/ffximage/2005/09/13/klum_seal_narrowweb__200x392.jpg

Can we get back to bashing the chin now or are we still obsessing? :)

Now THAT guy is my hero! If only he didnt do such sappy songs!!!