PDA

View Full Version : I'm finally negative in GPL!!

RacinM3
01-07-03, 12:34 PM
-7.521 at GPL rank. Now, for the Monster Rank (I really need to get out more often).

Foxman
01-07-03, 01:29 PM
WOOHOO!!! Way to go!!! You think you need to get out more?!?! I'm at a -36, no monster rank... Talk about needing to get a life ;-)

RacinM3
01-07-03, 01:54 PM
He he, fox, you're on my buddy list there.....you're my next mark after I dispose of Warlock!....he he he :p :eek:

mnkywrch
01-07-03, 02:11 PM
I've never gotten close to going negative.

What's hurt me is spending 2 1/2 years driving FD cars... and being unable to get under 9 minutes at the Ring.

Foxman
01-07-03, 02:11 PM
Bring it on man! I like hearning some smack talk! Warlock, you got sumptin to say about that?

Warlock!
01-07-03, 02:21 PM
I don't think I'm negative either. Not much smackin' to talk to you about, Fox, after you broke my Monza & Spa times. If only I could sit at the computer w/o a beer...

Winter Warlock!

RacinM3
01-07-03, 05:32 PM
I don't think I'm negative either

Wha??? Warlock, you're a negative 8.xxx!!!

OK, I have reach a new low in pathetic (patheticness?? patheticality?? LOL). I'm telling OTHER people their own GPL ranks!

OK, I'm going outside now.....

Warlock!
01-07-03, 07:49 PM
Woohoo! RacinM3... Who's yo' DADDY!. That's right be-otch! I got your negative rank right here! And I only know Spa, Monza, Rouen, and almost the Nurburgring fairly well. Wait til I practice on the rest of 'em! Whoa mama! I layeth the smacketh DOWN!

Oh... and Foxman, you're just lucky... not fast. :D

Winter Warlock!

RacinM3
01-07-03, 08:13 PM
WOW!! Warlock in the mix with a vengeance .....

Foxman
01-07-03, 09:47 PM
ALRIGHT!!!! Warlock has consumed some liquid courage aka BEER! Me likeeee, bring it punk! I have a few words for you to memorize - slow down. I seem to remember you telling me that at a Monza race a while back ;-)

Anal Ventor
01-15-03, 01:27 AM
UGH!!! now you've done it matey's..... looks like i'll have to dust off the ole logitech and cover Warlock's back door... gimme a few laps at the ring baybee and ill be back near the 8:12 'ish range

Foxman
01-15-03, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by Anal Ventor
UGH!!! now you've done it matey's..... looks like i'll have to dust off the ole logitech and cover Warlock's back door... gimme a few laps at the ring baybee and ill be back near the 8:12 'ish range

SCHWEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!! Anal Ventor is BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK! Welcome back man, get the dust blown off yer wheel, we need to get something goin this weekend.

RacinM3
01-15-03, 12:11 PM
I'll be around this weekend......let's see what excuse 'wrch comes up with this time!! :p

mnkywrch
01-15-03, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by RacinM3
I'll be around this weekend......let's see what excuse 'wrch comes up with this time!! :p

Man, this is a rough crowd... ;)

RacinM3
01-15-03, 02:09 PM
LOL, you think it's rough now, wait 'til Warlock pushes you off the outside at Spa at 165 mph......:)

mnkywrch
01-15-03, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by RacinM3
LOL, you think it's rough now, wait 'til Warlock pushes you off the outside at Spa at 165 mph......:)

I just wait until he's not paying attention, reaching for another beer... :laugh:

Warlock!
01-15-03, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by RacinM3 ...wait 'til Warlock pushes you off the outside at Spa at 165 mph
Originally posted by mnkywrch
I just wait until he's not paying attention, reaching for another beer... :laugh:
I think that's what happened... :o

Winter Warlock!

JT265
01-15-03, 11:26 PM
A'right, enuff with you punks smack talkin'.

If 'Lock and Foxman are negative, that don't say a lot about the rating system now, does it?

'ppears that I better break out my wheel and show you boys where the bear crapped in the buckwheat!

but before I do that, I gotta switch out hard drives on the racin' puter.:cry:

(which is actually your saving grace, Warlock!):D

Foxman
01-16-03, 08:50 AM
Originally posted by JT265
A'right, enuff with you punks smack talkin'.

If 'Lock and Foxman are negative, that don't say a lot about the rating system now, does it?

'ppears that I better break out my wheel and show you boys where the bear crapped in the buckwheat!

but before I do that, I gotta switch out hard drives on the racin' puter.:cry:

(which is actually your saving grace, Warlock!):D

Bring it on BOYYYYYYYY! Careful with Warlock man, you don't want a drunk AND enraged driver on the circuit :D