PDA

View Full Version : Kovalainen/Renault

Dr. Corkski
09-06-06, 11:44 AM
Fisichella + Kovalainen at Renault next year.

Either way it looks like Kimi will escape from the Woking Gestapo and go to a real team like Ferrari. :thumbup:

Easy
09-06-06, 12:34 PM
He's been banned from every good night club in London anyway, might as well move on to new territory.

oddlycalm
09-06-06, 01:31 PM
Kimi is a great driver and Ferrari is a great team, but I'm not convinced he will be a good fit there. I hope it works out, as I'd like to see him do well.

oc

Methanolandbrats
09-08-06, 10:26 PM
Kimi is a great driver and Ferrari is a great team, but I'm not convinced he will be a good fit there. I hope it works out, as I'd like to see him do well.

oc The drunk will not be a good test pilot. Once Schumi and crew leave, Ferrari is going straight to the back.

Spicoli
09-08-06, 11:12 PM
The drunk will not be a good test pilot. Once Schumi and crew leave, Ferrari is going straight to the back.

:laugh:

DagoFast
09-09-06, 01:10 PM
Fisichella + Kovalainen at Renault next year.

Either way it looks like Kimi will escape from the Woking Gestapo and go to a real team like Ferrari. :thumbup:

I can see Renault taking a calculated chance with Kovalainen. Re-signing a known choker like the Fish is what makes me wonder what the hell they were thinking....:shakehead

formulaben
09-09-06, 02:35 PM
I can see Renault taking a calculated chance with Kovalainen. Re-signing a known choker like the Fish is what makes me wonder what the hell they were thinking....:shakehead

+1. It's too bad that Fisi's Renault seat couldn't be given to another challenger that might actually do the car justice.

oddlycalm
09-09-06, 05:17 PM
+1. It's too bad that Fisi's Renault seat couldn't be given to another challenger that might actually do the car justice. He must have compromising pictures on someone imortant. His driving barely justifies a #2 seat.

oc