PDA

View Full Version : PT?

NismoZ
09-02-06, 08:53 AM
With Riley/D'Hondt (Toyota) for 6 or so Busch races to start '07 and perhaps a couple of 'Cup rounds in the new COT! There's a real thrill. Good thing there's 20+ guys in the F-Atlantic NASCAR feeder series.

racer2c
09-02-06, 09:44 AM
PT has said for years that he would look to tin tops in order to prolong retirement. I have no problem with that. Tin tops, with their power steering and giant steering wheels allow old guys to race until their really old. I just don't like Champ Car drivers to break contracts to go NASCARing or young guys who just want to have a gazilian t-shirts with their face on it *cough*AJ*cough*.

Sean O'Gorman
09-02-06, 10:05 AM
NASCAR sure as hell would "prolong" his retirement becuase they way he's driven in the series so far, he wouldn't keep a ride for very long.

racer2c
09-02-06, 10:09 AM
NASCAR sure as hell would "prolong" his retirement becuase they way he's driven in the series so far, he wouldn't keep a ride for very long.

Shucks, I can't get nuthin' over you communitly college boys. :gomer:

Ruben Barrios
09-02-06, 10:23 AM
T r y i n g hard not to say anything.....

Trying...

tr...

pchall
09-02-06, 11:43 AM
NASCAR is still a pretty good semi-retirement gig. It just takes real racers some time to unlearn all their skills and fit into WWE/NASCRAP. Paul has the mask and the cape already -- the unlearning will take some time.

ps: JPM and PT in CoTs might just make me look. :gomer:

extramundane
09-02-06, 11:52 AM
I guess this means Jesus Vile-enough won't even be the best Canadian in NASCAR. :rofl:

Spicoli
09-02-06, 12:09 PM
it appears nascar has been successful in killing (almost) OW/NA.

Racing Truth
09-02-06, 12:37 PM
PT has said for years that he would look to tin tops in order to prolong retirement. I have no problem with that. Tin tops, with their power steering and giant steering wheels allow old guys to race until their really old. I just don't like Champ Car drivers to break contracts to go NASCARing or young guys who just want to have a gazilian t-shirts with their face on it *cough*AJ*cough*.

Well, you can look at it like that, ORRRR just assume that the "great ones," throughout history, have always sought fame. Its kind of natural, if a bit distasteful. Point is, you want national recognition , you run NASCAR. Don't hate the player, hate the game (OW incompetence)

racer2c
09-02-06, 01:42 PM
Well, you can look at it like that, ORRRR just assume that the "great ones," throughout history, have always sought fame. Its kind of natural, if a bit distasteful. Point is, you want national recognition , you run NASCAR. Don't hate the player, hate the game (OW incompetence)

I'll just stick to hating TG.

Indy
09-06-06, 01:48 AM
I try to hate NASCAR just as much, if it is alright with you.