PDA

View Full Version : Rusty names Dodge "Official Crash Sponsor"

pressdog
08-30-06, 10:39 AM
Rusty got into a minor car accident off the track and immediately pitched Dodge.

Wallace Names Dodge "Official Crash Sponsor" (http://pressdog.blogspot.com/2006/08/rusty-wallace-names-dodge-official.html)

Andrew Longman
08-30-06, 11:12 AM
Well Done. You nailed Rusty-speak :thumbup:

I know some of the quotes are real because I read them in the paper, I just can't tell which one's are fake. :gomer:

pchall
08-30-06, 02:21 PM
Hey, at least he didn't try to thank Miller Lite.

racer2c
08-30-06, 04:33 PM
"Just like Bristol, huh Rusty?" the woman said. "Really glad nobody was hurt. Looks like I put a pretty big dent in your hot rod, though. As they say at the track, 'just one of them racin' deals.' I'd like to thank Verizon for making such a reliable product. The whole time I was blowing a red light and smacking Rusty my reception was crystal clear. They have a phenominal network. Go to www.verizonwireless.com to learn more."

funny stuff.

I love my Dodge Dakota Quad Cab V8 that I use to tow the horses and boat, but I have to say, if I had Rusty Wallace type money I'd probably have something more upscale. But, hell, Dodge probably gave the thing to him so why not drive it right?

pressdog
08-30-06, 05:20 PM
funny stuff.

I love my Dodge Dakota Quad Cab V8 that I use to tow the horses and boat, but I have to say, if I had Rusty Wallace type money I'd probably have something more upscale. But, hell, Dodge probably gave the thing to him so why not drive it right?
Be kind of embarrassing if he was driving a Kia or something after being a Dodge Boy all his life. Probably has a Dodge dealership somewhere. Most every big-deal racer has a dealership or 12.

racer2c
08-30-06, 05:53 PM
Be kind of embarrassing if he was driving a Kia or something after being a Dodge Boy all his life. Probably has a Dodge dealership somewhere. Most every big-deal racer has a dealership or 12.

Most of them have japanese car dealerships ala Hendrick. Wallace drove Pontiacs and Fords up until his last two years in racing when he switched to Dodge.

Since when is Kia "upscale?" :gomer:

Sean O'Gorman
08-30-06, 08:53 PM
I took this pic in Knoxville on my way home from Atlanta back in July:

http://img128.imageshack.us/img128/5141/image0171nm.jpg