PDA

View Full Version : Notes from the ESPN broadcast of Infineon

pressdog
08-27-06, 10:02 PM
Herta: Help, I'm losing control of my car. Oh the horrah of it. I'm spinning so I guess we'll need a full-course yellow.

Notes from Infineon (http://pressdog.blogspot.com/2006/08/notes-from-2006-indy-grand-prix-of.html)

Indy
08-28-06, 04:04 AM
Hilarious.

So, Marco wins after Kanaan blocks, Dario stays behind, and Herta spins conveniently? The boy is clearly a great talent.

TKGAngel
08-28-06, 08:26 AM
Cheep was a little peeved off on SpeedNews last night. I know you can chalk somethings up to coincidence, but this was a little too contrived, even for me.

DagoFast
08-28-06, 10:31 AM
Goodyear -- save fuel by getting out of the throttle a little early before breaking into corners, at the end of straight aways, not get on the gas as hard, etc.

C'mon dawg. You know them Andrettis' do their "breaking" on the backstretch, not into the corners. :D

NismoZ
08-28-06, 10:48 AM
Hey. What's a team for!? ;)

pressdog
08-28-06, 01:36 PM
C'mon dawg. You know them Andrettis' do their "breaking" on the backstretch, not into the corners. :D
Son of a .... I always make that mistake. Just updated it. No slowing on the back stretch this race. Dario would have pushed Marco home if needed.